GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone in here needs to read the rules. It is your responsibility to be familiar with the rules.

Particularly this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Time outs are forth-coming for those who continue to cause disarray on the threads.

Sorry Harmony.
I hadn't actually seen that though I read the rules a lot.. It came about to avoid mentioning publicly a 3rd party but ial
with photographic evidence of one of the defendants having the time of her life pre
trial.
The a/c was public at the time.
I get the rule re private mail refs , Sorry again.

He would want to buy a bottle of cop on now it reverses the effects of the blue pill [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Will take a few months, perhaps 12, then another sportsy damsel will appear..but took Keith McGinn quite awhile as well..steady diet of blue pills where everybody pretends she didn't smash her husband's skull wide open with a rock.. thats a lotta blue pills.. too many..but I dont know that its ever possible to save people from themselves

Excerpt from an interesting article about lying and bipolar disease.

http://www.bipolar-lives.com/bipolar-and-lying.html

In my opinion, bipolar and lying go together with bipolar grandiosity, diminished need for sleep, racing thoughts and overall impulsivity and impaired judgment. The person with bipolar disorder may be experiencing a powerful sense of superiority and entitlement, and/or an unshakable conviction they are above the rules and/or an aching feeling of being misunderstood and under-appreciated – that is, the perfect storm!

During an episode, the normal self is temporarily replaced by someone who is convinced they are special and superior. He or she is now so wrapped up in themselves that they can only perceive other people and events
through their own self-engrossment. Nothing has significance except for how it relates to their wonderful, perfect self – right here and right now. What are some examples of our society’s “special” or “superior” people? Think about
royalty, celebrities, presidents, third-world dictators. Often, we see such people acting as if they can play by a different set of rules. They are above the law. Bipolar liars may have such an inflated sense of self-importance
that they feel suffocated and constrained by everyday life. “Great Ones” do not have to stick to drab and suffocating facts, especially if the truth stands in opposition to seemingly brilliant insights and moments of revelation (rather than the base and tawdry need for excitement that others may perceive).

Remember, in grandiosity the perception is not just of being special. It is a conviction of being “superior”. This means having more value than others and more importance than others. It is a hierarchical perception. The grandiose bipolar liar is not just the center of their own delusional universe – they are ABOVE others. This may mean also being above the usual norms of behavior. It is a special sense of immunity and entitlement.

This is why it is so typical for bipolar liars to not only express no remorse but to act as if they are actually the injured party. In their delusional state, they experience any attempt to limit their behavior (for example with the truth) as a malicious and unjustified act of control and domination. Any effort to reason with them will be perceived as manipulative, and ironically may even be perceived as selfish or cruel. They are a bright and shining star and any attempt to curb their manic behavior is a petty, jealous attack by mere mortals who resent true greatness."

I think I misread the article. Can anyone show me where the prison will deny showers and toothbrushing to an inmate for over a week? Help me, friends. It MUST be here in the article about rules.

Find me the denial of showers and toothbrushing punishment please.

There was mention of twice a week showers in the prison video. Perhaps What you are looking for is there also.
[video]https://youtu.be/7EE-lV1tx70[/video]

There was mention of twice a week showers in the prison video. Perhaps What you are looking for is there also.
[video]https://youtu.be/7EE-lV1tx70[/video]

Thanks GrouchyMom...you are a terrific resource for our discussion. I am stilll going back and watching and rewatching your videos.

I think I misread the article. Can anyone show me where the prison will deny showers and toothbrushing to an inmate for over a week? Help me, friends. It MUST be here in the article about rules.

Find me the denial of showers and toothbrushing punishment please.

https://www2.ncdps.gov/div/Prisons/Policy_Procedure_Manual/C_1200_03_02_15.pdf

1. An inmate may be denied shower and shave on a daily basis for refusing to comply withcontrol procedures.

I don't specifally see the week but there is a section about 3 days at a time.

Thanks GrouchyMom...you are a terrific resource for our discussion. I am stilll going back and watching and rewatching your videos.

Thanks. I am a collector and purveyor of arcane and worthless information. LOL

I def think Mr Holt (among others) has been watching - it is interesting to note the ID's that follow below but have never ever commented...

I follow and have been following since day one two years ago. I appreciate every post.
But I never post myself as my opinion has always been a bias and one sided and it does not side with the convicted.

I follow and have been following since day one two years ago. I appreciate every post.
But I never post myself as my opinion has always been a bias and one sided and it does not side with the convicted.
You are more than welcome to post anything you like. Welcome anyway.

My daughter went to school with a girl whose father was charged and convicted of murder almost a decade after the event. His wife and friends were convinced he was innocent and spent the next few years poring over every scrap of forensic evidence, hiring their own experts, doing their own tests and research until they were ready for the appeal... They had 17 points to appeal, and after the first 3, the judges acquitted him. No cheerleaders, no fundraising, no social media sob story, just cold hard evidence contradicting the prosecution's case.
Molly and Tom are relying on their friends and supporters being dazzled by the visual resonance of their story - a picture where Tom bopped Jason on the head with a children's bat, because Jason was being violent. If Jason fell down, that wasn't Tom's fault because it was just a kid's bat. It couldn't hurt anyone. And Molly hit him with something implied to be a pretty painted pebble. But no matter how much they wail and postulate, they can't conjure up any forensic evidence that backs up their version of events or justifies the true violence of Jason's death.
I wonder how many friends have quietly backed away now that they know the truth. The people who are still supporting them must have steadfastly closed their eyes to the evidence but those friends can't get them out of prison.
I wonder how Tom feels now that he's alone and isolated from his family, and things like beach houses and family gatherings are just abstract concepts, and his status as ex-FBI is a liability rather than an asset. He must be deeply regretting that he chose this path when he realized what Molly had done.

My daughter went to school with a girl whose father was charged and convicted of murder almost a decade after the event. His wife and friends were convinced he was innocent and spent the next few years poring over every scrap of forensic evidence, hiring their own experts, doing their own tests and research until they were ready for the appeal... They had 17 points to appeal, and after the first 3, the judges acquitted him. No cheerleaders, no fundraising, no social media sob story, just cold hard evidence contradicting the prosecution's case.
Molly and Tom are relying on their friends and supporters being dazzled by the visual resonance of their story - a picture where Tom bopped Jason on the head with a children's bat, because Jason was being violent. If Jason fell down, that wasn't Tom's fault because it was just a kid's bat. It couldn't hurt anyone. And Molly hit him with something implied to be a pretty painted pebble. But no matter how much they wail and postulate, they can't conjure up any forensic evidence that backs up their version of events or justifies the true violence of Jason's death.
I wonder how many friends have quietly backed away now that they know the truth. The people who are still supporting them must have steadfastly closed their eyes to the evidence but those friends can't get them out of prison.
I wonder how Tom feels now that he's alone and isolated from his family, and things like beach houses and family gatherings are just abstract concepts, and his status as ex-FBI is a liability rather than an asset. He must be deeply regretting that he chose this path when he realized what Molly had done.

I truly honestly and sincerely believe he regrets nothing at all.
I imagine he is merely flexing his muscles around his 'special prisoners'.. in no time he will either get a beating or enthrall each and every one of them, thus continuing his control fantasy, he wont necessarily like any of them, but he will use them mercilessly to get him through the usual prison day-to-day routines.
Tom's big problem is his ego and his love of power.
Sadly he has shown no evidence of an ability for love and compassion.

Excerpt from an interesting article about lying and bipolar disease.

http://www.bipolar-lives.com/bipolar-and-lying.html

In my opinion, bipolar and lying go together with bipolar grandiosity, diminished need for sleep, racing thoughts and overall impulsivity and impaired judgment. The person with bipolar disorder may be experiencing a powerful sense of superiority and entitlement, and/or an unshakable conviction they are above the rules and/or an aching feeling of being misunderstood and under-appreciated – that is, the perfect storm!

During an episode, the normal self is temporarily replaced by someone who is convinced they are special and superior. He or she is now so wrapped up in themselves that they can only perceive other people and events
through their own self-engrossment. Nothing has significance except for how it relates to their wonderful, perfect self – right here and right now. What are some examples of our society’s “special” or “superior” people? Think about
royalty, celebrities, presidents, third-world dictators. Often, we see such people acting as if they can play by a different set of rules. They are above the law. Bipolar liars may have such an inflated sense of self-importance
that they feel suffocated and constrained by everyday life. “Great Ones” do not have to stick to drab and suffocating facts, especially if the truth stands in opposition to seemingly brilliant insights and moments of revelation (rather than the base and tawdry need for excitement that others may perceive).

Remember, in grandiosity the perception is not just of being special. It is a conviction of being “superior”. This means having more value than others and more importance than others. It is a hierarchical perception. The grandiose bipolar liar is not just the center of their own delusional universe – they are ABOVE others. This may mean also being above the usual norms of behavior. It is a special sense of immunity and entitlement.

This is why it is so typical for bipolar liars to not only express no remorse but to act as if they are actually the injured party. In their delusional state, they experience any attempt to limit their behavior (for example with the truth) as a malicious and unjustified act of control and domination. Any effort to reason with them will be perceived as manipulative, and ironically may even be perceived as selfish or cruel. They are a bright and shining star and any attempt to curb their manic behavior is a petty, jealous attack by mere mortals who resent true greatness."

I wonder if Molly is perhaps doesn't have NPD, she appears to be a master manipulator, utterly without empathy, and a controller. All the pictures she had posted were of herself, with the children almost as accessories. In many of the pictures the children look posed, and even false smiles. One thing I noticed almost immediately is how SC would always be as close to JC Jr. as she could, touching each other, which to me is familiar, a sign of protection, especially if JC Jr. and MM clashed. Also, in other rare pictures shown of the children with JC or their gran Mrs. Fitzpatrick, they're much more natural looking, a little disheveled, much happier, smiling, arms around all.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-...ociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/

I truly honestly and sincerely believe he regrets nothing at all.
I imagine he is merely flexing his muscles around his 'special prisoners'.. in no time he will either get a beating or enthrall each and every one of them, thus continuing his control fantasy, he wont necessarily like any of them, but he will use them mercilessly to get him through the usual prison day-to-day routines.
Tom's big problem is his ego and his love of power.
Sadly he has shown no evidence of an ability for love and compassion.
Does anyone else think that MM at this stage believes her own story about what happened? Given that she allegedly has a history of storytelling? My opinion only.
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...olatile-nature-of-molly-martens-34349705.html
"During other visits to the US, she (TL) claimed that M ... lied about being an Olympic swimmer, a teacher, a book editor, a foster parent to a six year-old boy - all untrue, according to T."

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think that MM at this stage believes her own story about what happened? Given that she allegedly has a history of storytelling? My opinion only.
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...olatile-nature-of-molly-martens-34349705.html
"During other visits to the US, she (TL) claimed that M ... lied about being an Olympic swimmer, a teacher, a book editor, a foster parent to a six year-old boy - all untrue, according to T."

Yes, I agree absolutely! She probably has no real memory of Jason as an actual person, and she doesn't seem to make the connection between her actions and his death. She is "not a murderer", they "didn't kill him" - I think intellectually she probably can make the connection, but she chooses not to. She's glossed over what happened, which is probably as close as she can meet us with the truth - Jason was a disruption in her life and now he's gone. In order to protest her innocence, she needs to fudge a bit about what kind of a disruption he was, but it always comes back to the fact that she wanted his children to herself.

You are more than welcome to post anything you like. Welcome anyway.

Thank you for being so welcoming kitty.

From early on in the investigation wasn't there the mention of a possible reconnection with an old boyfriend.
I'm sure someone here could find a link where this was said.
I wonder did the warrants for Facebook and email accounts show up anything.

A 'new love' interest sits strange with me, maybe it is not so new.

All my own opinions.

In America today we have a societal situation that is coming to a head: it involves empathy, emotion, and law. We all hope to be empathetic individuals who take the feelings, hurts, and anguish of others into consideration. But the question becomes when emotion leads to violence in a bedroom or in our streets, how far are we willing to go to allow empathy to trump the law?

TM understands the force of empathy to justify violence. He understands that the great issues of the day, like DV, provoke the strongest feeling among the kindest people. Therefore, there are many people who are willing to excuse the violence in that bedroom, because they want to be seen as the good, caring people who stand up for victims.

The defense strategy of this case is to make MM the most sympathetic "victim" possible. To exploit her "love" and loss of the children. To present Tom as the adoring Father, just doing what any loving Dad would do. You notice, they did not hire their own blood splatter expert to dispute the rage killing they inflicted on JC. They can't dispute the overkill, but they are hoping to create enough empathy...that enough citizens will say that the violence didn't matter. They have hooked in to the empathy for DV victims, a potent "cause" and they are playing that DV card to the hilt.

Why? Because If you can convince people that the violence didn't matter, then our laws don't matter either. Let's remember that after the Shipwash decison on the property, they simply disobeyed it. They do not believe that any court of law should be more important than their "feelings." Now they are going after this jury, because they decided that case on the law...and did not have "empathy." The jury did not allow the "feelings" of the M family to void the law.

JC made MM feel bad when he kept his promise to the FitzP family and did not allow her to adopt. That in turn made TM and SM hurt for their daughter. In their minds, JC caused his own murder by making them feel so bad. Remember how SM trivialized the violence..."Molly pushed him and he fell down."This is how she announced the death of his twin brother to WC. Remember TM in the interview saying, "I feel righteous."

There is a lot of righteous violence in the world today...terror, arson, murder. A lot of people are getting injured or killed because other people have justifiable hurt feelings. We have a very real worldwide tension between empathy and the law.

TM understands that "righteousness" has become a justification for violence...a concept that many in America today...accept...in lieu of law. Our media promotes this view as their governing metanarrative. You can see this in the crafting of the newspaper articles and the 20/20 piece. The media can increasingly be counted on to justify violence because of empathy.

The problem for all of us is that empathy that condones violence creates chaos. And rage killings, private "justified" executions of others who hurt ones feelings. But let us not underestimate the power of empathy to set MM and TM free...and let them be enriched by their rage killing, and let's understand that many kind hearted people will consider that...justice.

In America today we have a societal situation that is coming to a head: it involves empathy, emotion, and law. We all hope to be empathetic individuals who take the feelings, hurts, and anguish of others into consideration. But the question becomes when emotion leads to violence in a bedroom or in our streets, how far are we willing to go to allow empathy to trump the law?

TM understands the force of empathy to justify violence. He understands that the great issues of the day, like DV, provoke the strongest feeling among the kindest people. Therefore, there are many people who are willing to excuse the violence in that bedroom, because they want to be seen as the good, caring people who stand up for victims.

The defense strategy of this case is to make MM the most sympathetic "victim" possible. To exploit her "love" and loss of the children. To present Tom as the adoring Father, just doing what any loving Dad would do. You notice, they did not hire their own blood splatter expert to dispute the rage killing they inflicted on JC. They can't dispute the overkill, but they are hoping to create enough empathy...that enough citizens will say that the violence didn't matter. They have hooked in to the empathy for DV victims, a potent "cause" and they are playing that DV card to the hilt.

Why? Because If you can convince people that the violence didn't matter, then our laws don't matter either. Let's remember that after the Shipwash decison on the property, they simply disobeyed it. They do not believe that any court of law should be more important than their "feelings." Now they are going after this jury, because they decided that case on the law...and did not have "empathy." The jury did not allow the "feelings" of the M family to void the law.

JC made MM feel bad when he kept his promise to the FitzP family and did not allow her to adopt. That in turn made TM and SM hurt for their daughter. In their minds, JC caused his own murder by making them feel so bad. Remember how SM trivialized the violence..."Molly pushed him and he fell down."This is how she announced the death of his twin brother to WC. Remember TM in the interview saying, "I feel righteous."

There is a lot of righteous violence in the world today...terror, arson, murder. A lot of people are getting injured or killed because other people have justifiable hurt feelings. We have a very real worldwide tension between empathy and the law.

TM understands that "righteousness" has become a justification for violence...a concept that many in America today...accept...in lieu of law. Our media promotes this view as their governing metanarrative. You can see this in the crafting of the newspaper articles and the 20/20 piece. The media can increasingly be counted on to justify violence because of empathy.

The problem for all of us is that empathy that condones violence creates chaos. And rage killings, private "justified" executions of others who hurt ones feelings. But let us not underestimate the power of empathy to set MM and TM free...and let them be enriched by their rage killing, and let's understand that many kind hearted people will consider that...justice.
Great post. [emoji106]

Thank you for being so welcoming kitty.

From early on in the investigation wasn't there the mention of a possible reconnection with an old boyfriend.
I'm sure someone here could find a link where this was said.
I wonder did the warrants for Facebook and email accounts show up anything.

A 'new love' interest sits strange with me, maybe it is not so new.

All my own opinions.
See this article:
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...r-wedding-jason-corbetts-sister-34345782.html
It's mentioned early on but there's not detail, just that one sentence.

See this article:
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...r-wedding-jason-corbetts-sister-34345782.html
It's mentioned early on but there's not detail, just that one sentence.

A lot of this could come in at the civil trial. I wonder where MM has been living and with whom. Was she living at "Folly" before it was sold and was she alone? What did the FB searches turn up in regard to this purported new romance that preceded the murder. The Prosecution seems to have kept the case "clean" because the evidence was so horrific and potent. I think their decison not to go down other alleys was a good one, but we might find out a lot more in the civil case.

New evidence could be out there.

Great post (#576) stmarysmead.
We are being manipulated all the time, everything we read is second-hand.
I've watched making a murderer (MaM and and have come away convinced that Steven Avery is innocent.
I still feel that way but then I watched 'The Staircase' and came away thinking Michael Peterson was innocent too.
Since then however, more reading around that case has given me cause to doubt myself as there are apparently facts
about the Petersons that were ignored by the makers of that tv series.
If I'd watched the 20/20 show and it was all I had to go on, there's a fair chance I'd think the Martens were innocent.
In fairness they did give the prosecution an opportunity to put their side of the case and I thought they did very well particularly,
Alan Martin but overall the program was sympathetic to the Martens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back