GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://extra.ie/news/world-news/molly-martens-hair-was-not-dyed-in-prison
Prison bosses have debunked claims that husband-killer Molly Martens’ hair has been cut and dyed a different colour against her will.

And they have also revealed that any dramatic change to her appearance would first have to be formally approved by them because of the risk of the 34-year-old escaping from prison with a new identity.

According to prison bosses, Martens was transferred from the women’s section of the North Carolina Correctional Institute on Wednesday to the Southern Correctional Institute because of overcrowding
Rumor was first circulated by the new b/f.. then her brother, possibly the E beggars too.. All MSM ran with the story.
Not a single journalist checked, until now, when the damage has been done and the goal attained..
How many people donated to that hair-brained (sic) funder on the strength of these lies?

Who else thinks that all that that furore about her hair can be summed up as MM having a temper tantrum at her roots becoming more obvious and not being able to book an appointment with her favourite hairdresser?

I know she can't have visitors yet, but can she phone her lawyers and/or her family? A whine to them about the different standards of haircare got re-spinned as 'poor MM, her hair cut and dyed against her will' in the hope it'd help her appeal.

Rumor was first circulated by the new b/f.. then her brother, possibly the E beggars too.. All MSM ran with the story.
Not a single journalist checked, until now, when the damage has been done and the goal attained..
How many people donated to that hair-brained (sic) funder on the strength of these lies?

The haircut saga rolls on . Full 3 days of reports in various locations and the follow up for the Sunday edition . I'm glad they at least followed up .

Don't worry, if that was the aim, I think it backfired. The claim was too ridiculous and frivolous, not even her supporters could get fired up. It shows what a sheltered privileged life Molly has enjoyed so far, if her idea of tough prison life is not getting to choose the color and cut of her next hairstyle.

This tells me that the M family must buy MM's fabrications hook, line and sinker. Now why would that be? They know her history far better than we do...yet her brother and Aunt linked their own credibility to hers.

It is very problematic when credibility is key to your freedom and (in the civil trial) your material well being, to be caught lying ...dramatically...about things that don't matter.

Everyone "abuses" Molly. She sees "abuse" in anything that does not go her way. We get it...but why doesn't her family?

It is bizarre. This us one of the strangest aspects of this case

This tells me that the M family must buy MM's fabrications hook, line and sinker. Now why would that be? They know her history far better than we do...yet her brother and Aunt linked their own credibility to hers.

It is very problematic when credibility is key to your freedom and (in the civil trial) your material well being, to be caught lying ...dramatically...about things that don't matter.

Everyone "abuses" Molly. She sees "abuse" in anything that does not go her way. We get it...but why doesn't her family?

It is bizarre. This us one of the strangest aspects of this case

Am getting the feeling that CM is the one buying into the lies and is being used as a pawn in their game. I am sort of feeling a bit sorry for him, at the very least he deserves for them to tell him the truth. He is the youngest of the family and wants desperately to believe what he has been told, the truth will be a tough lesson for him. The rest are too long in the tooth to believe that story among others. I may change my opinion on this sympathy if he continues to with his absurd claims.

Don't worry, if that was the aim, I think it backfired. The claim was too ridiculous and frivolous, not even her supporters could get fired up. It shows what a sheltered privileged life Molly has enjoyed so far, if her idea of tough prison life is not getting to choose the color and cut of her next hairstyle.

Indeed :D

I thought the latest "campaign" issue, was bizarre to say the least.

On another note, probably not a great thing to do, to criticise your captors and putting heat onto them- especially when an appeal is underway. I imagine those in authority could make life mighty difficult for Molly by very simple things like strict regime, limited human contact, little privileges etc etc.

Looks like she has a lot to learn about "keeping your head down, and your nose clean".

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-ne...rison-as-part-of-her-processing-36095103.html

Earlier this week, Molly's brother posted a message online saying Martens Corbett was forced to cut and dye her hair and wasn't given a toothbrush when she arrived at the prison.
The prison authorities have since disputed the claims and said she was not denied any basic facilities.

Prison Warden can't have been too happy forced to address Molly Martens hair and tooth cleaning status - not usual by any means. She didn't win any friends with Prison staff with those lies. And to be caught out so publicly now lying to her baby brother. Well, life for Molly has changed and continues to.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if as much spotlight was shone by the media on the hairs found on the brick as they have done with the ravings and rantings of imo a mentally unstable family about what colour a convicted murderers hair is this week. I used to love the news and newspapers it was my way of seeing what was going on in the world. This trial has changed that. Wasted ink imo on a glorified murderer and her family.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

This is what mystifies me...there are lies and there are dumb lies. A regular lie is one that has at least a reasonable chance of fooling people; a dumb lie is one that can be easily disproved. Good liars understand this concept and have the good sense not to mix in their dumb lies with their regular lies.

The M family has no such caution. These are "say anything" people. They boggle the mind with the audacity of their dumb lies!

MM goes on TV and tells a reporter that JC was standing up until the last crack of the bat to his head. The man had ten layered skull fractures...and expert testimony concluded that any ONE of these fractures would have caused unconsciousness! There is blood spatter 2 ft off the floor! Good Lord, what a dumb lie...and now it's on undeniable record.

Then comes CM and Auntie M who set forth a slew of allegations of abuse against NC prison authorities. Did any of you ever doubt for a moment that this dumb lie would backfire? Now their fundraising page contains a pack of untruths whic looks like false solicitation to me.

Now their dumb lies will start to alert people to take a second look at their regular lies. Which is a good thing for justice but certainly the last thing this lying family desires.

So why are they so reckless with their public statements?

There are none so blind as those who won't see, stmarysmead. Imo this sums up the mentality of the M family.

It's questionable whether they are taking their lawyer's advice, and now it's certainly clear that they are not taking any public relations advice from any experts either. They have done irretrievable damage to their credibility and dignity with this squawking about hair color when a man has died. This will make their supporters rethink everything they've been told - it's one thing to decide "Okay, I don't know what happened, but they are our friends, so I am prepared to accept she's innocent to maintain the friendship." Completely other to think "If I support them as a friend, I don't know what ridiculous lie I will be standing behind tomorrow."

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...olly-look-like-the-victim-36091296.html?fsdfs
23af7a6c6a130d342565f0f35dc2966f.jpg

Too little too late Indo. ...

And they continue to do so on new platforms .I noticed Me forced to remove a section of the update by Cm about prison conditions , depriving of basic facilities and dying and cutting hair against Mollys will. They must have been made aware of the lies contained in the post

And they continue to do so on new platforms .I noticed Me forced to remove a section of the update by Cm about prison conditions , depriving of basic facilities and dying and cutting hair against Mollys will. They must have been made aware of the lies contained in the post
I haven't looked In there makes me queasy so thanks! If you dredged the bottom of the river you wouldn't net this family imo. They are nasty dressed in pretty, they are crazy shadowed by property and community status, they are shady lightened by blond curls and white crisp cotton dresses.

They are convicted murderers, killers, they used weapons, bet a man to death in his bedroom with children nearby. The same blonde curls that hang over her shoulder hung over it as she bore down with a paving stone on her husband's skull.

Reality here with these is bleak what they did was sick, but this false narrative on social media and the press of little ole Moll and her blonde locks and cookies has to stop, or I will soon loose my faith in PEOPLE I'm horrified at what I read, the support, the egging on.

Jmo

I haven't looked In there makes me queasy so thanks! If you dredged the bottom of the river you wouldn't net this family imo. They are nasty dressed in pretty, they are crazy shadowed by property and community status, they are shady lightened by blond curls and white crisp cotton dresses.

They are convicted murderers, killers, they used weapons, bet a man to death in his bedroom with children nearby. The same blonde curls that hang over her shoulder hung over it as she bore down with a paving stone on her husband's skull.

Reality here with these is bleak what they did was sick, but this false narrative on social media and the press of little ole Moll and her blonde locks and cookies has to stop, or I will soon loose my faith in PEOPLE I'm horrified at what I read, the support, the egging on.

Jmo

I agree 100% with everything you said. Following this story, reading ill-informed FB comments, witnessing shifting commentary from people who 'should know better' given LE background, base, vile, grubby tactiics being played out like cards from a fixed deck, and on and on it goes.

I get enraged. Then disheartened. Then enraged again.
The thing that keeps drawing me back is the thought of JCjr and SC. The thought that they will see this bile - in 5 years, in 10, in 20. It'll still be there. There can be no hiding it and these bells can never be unrung. It makes me want to scratch somebody's eyes out. Their family has shown such resilience up to now, but there will be such challenges ahead.

I need to go read the Cherokee story about the two wolves - again...

The quote that keeps popping up in my mind over the last few days is "It's easier to get away with a big lie than a small one." The Martens had successfully convinced a select part of the community that Jason's death was through self-defense, and that there was 'reasonable doubt' regarding Tom and Molly's guilt. That's a "big" lie and it's easy to convince the masses who choose to listen to the loudest voice without checking any of the details, especially when some members of the crowd will project their own traumas or fears onto the story. Then they went a step too far and told a "small" lie about Molly's hair. It was easy to disprove but also it didn't make sense and it didn't resonate with anyone. There weren't any traumatic hair dyeing scenes in The Shawshank Redemption. Nobody's afraid of this happening to themselves or their loved ones. Eventually the extended family is going to crawl under its privileged rock and pretend that Molly and Tom don't exist, because they won't be able to pretend they are innocent any more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz
Back