GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. And if you post information on the Internet that can only come from one source...it goes to that source's credibility. One of you is lying....if the post is a lie

Lies in pursuit of soliciting donations from others may be regarded as particularly sleazy.

But we have already seen monies collected for the children and allegedly never given to the children.

This case has always been about credibility. And decency.

Your a legend Logic lady. God bless your eyes [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

On good days, I remind myself that the most important victory was saving the children, winning the custody case. If J and M could speak to us, it was at that point that they were at peace.

No matter the outcome of the appeal, or this defense motion, let's remember that JC came home a hero...and the people he loved best..have had the most immense support from their community...all in his honor.
What we've seen in the Lynch family, the Corbett family, the people of Limerick, is something so fine...that even strangers are drawn to it. It's like all things good and noble in mankind. Loyalty, generosity, loving abundant spirits.

Like a morality play, from the MM family, we have seen the polar opposite...deceit, arrogance, greed and murder. The longer this goes on,,.the more their darkness is revealed...and that is "justice for Jason" too.

So there has been and will be...justice for Jason...regardless of what comes next.

[emoji175]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never ever heard that phrase and I have lived in the Northeast, Midwest and the South. I think it refers to a specific pill.
Just checked the urban dictionary. Seems it may be a reference to the movie The Matrix.
"Take the blue pill": Rather stay in a fake world than the hard reality one. Taken from the movie Matrix. Blue pill fake world, red pill reality.

I'm gonna take the blue pill and not deal with it.

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=take%20the%20blue%20pill&amp=true

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Just checked the urban dictionary. Seems it may be a reference to the movie The matrix. "take the blue pill: Rather stay in *advertiser censored*fake*world than the*hard*reality*one. Taken from the movie Matrix. Blue pill fake world, red pill reality.

I'm*gonna*take the blue pill and not*deal with it.

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=take%20the%20blue%20pill&amp=true

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk
Well if someone is looking to move to a fake world mm is about as good a location as you can get. The train to deludedville leaves every half hour !

Google pills for bipolar disorder...and look at images.

BLUE!

"bipolar drug that is a blue pill" ...google images...

American friends is the term "take a blue pill" a saying over in the US like maybe something you say in jest? Or is a blue pill a reference to a certain pill ?

:laughing:

Well if someone is looking to move to a fake world mm is about as good a location as you can get. The train to deludedville leaves every half hour !

I apologise for posting before I saw your post.Think The Matrix it is.

Following on from Mary's post...http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/policy_procedure_manual/f0500.pdf

shoes * - inmates will be permitted to possess one (1) pair of state-issuedwork shoes (steel toe brogans), one pair of tennis shoes purchased fromDivision of Prisons canteens and one pair of shower shoes (flip-flops)purchased from the Division of Prisons canteens.

...seems to me that would imply that inmates would receive new shoes if they were purchasing them?

Following on from Mary's post...http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/policy_procedure_manual/f0500.pdf

...seems to me that would imply that inmates would receive new shoes if they were purchasing them?

I think I misread the article. Can anyone show me where the prison will deny showers and toothbrushing to an inmate for over a week? Help me, friends. It MUST be here in the article about rules.

Find me the denial of showers and toothbrushing punishment please.

Everyone in here needs to read the rules. It is your responsibility to be familiar with the rules.

Particularly this one:
INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't state or suggest that you are privy to inside information, but either can't or won't discuss it.

If you can't post it, don't!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Time outs are forth-coming for those who continue to cause disarray on the threads.

I think I misread the article. Can anyone show me where the prison will deny showers and toothbrushing to an inmate for over a week? Help me, friends. It MUST be here in the article about rules.

Find me the denial of showers and toothbrushing punishment please.
I read it.
twice.
No shower denial or denial of toothbrushing contained.
The Matrix, it is.. he took the blue pill...

I read it.
twice.
No shower denial or denial of toothbrushing contained.
The Matrix, it is.. he took the blue pill...
He would want to buy a bottle of cop on now it reverses the effects of the blue pill [emoji6]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back