GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The pre November posts were removed because she pulled a bit of a hissy fit . Mm opened her page to comments as she sometimes did .She was asked to return the children's belongings she gave the usual spiel l would give my children anything but the guardians don't want/won't let me give them SS of the guardianship papers were posted on it . They included the pages where it was ordered that the children's belongings be handed over . THey were dated from August and she hadn't given the children their belongings. She said the Ss were falsified so the guardianship papers were posted . The Ss were not falsified. She was caught out lying to her followers and closed the page for a few days and reopened it again but with all those posts missing . I was raging because she had a lovely lasagna recipe posted and I no longer had access to it . She posted that on Jason's birthday while the rest of the world posted Birthday messages to Jason and Wayne on the jfj page

I so wish I'd seen those earlier posts on MMs FB page. I was interested then, but only listened out for MSM info whenever it came up.
Speaking of MSM, here's a link to a Newstalk radio interview with MM (very brief) and more interestingly, with ME. He's giving his thoughts on MMs motherly saintliness, and talking about JCs conversation with his wife about seeking US citizenship.

http://www.newstalk.com/listen_back/5/21180/31st_August_2015_-_Newstalk_Breakfast_Part_4/

It was on Aug. 31st 2015, and it's about 5 min in, lasts 5-10 minutes.
I saved the link as: ME says "not taking one thing away from thier father".
My, how things change...

The pre November posts were removed because she pulled a bit of a hissy fit . Mm opened her page to comments as she sometimes did .She was asked to return the children's belongings she gave the usual spiel l would give my children anything but the guardians don't want/won't let me give them SS of the guardianship papers were posted on it . They included the pages where it was ordered that the children's belongings be handed over . THey were dated from August and she hadn't given the children their belongings. She said the Ss were falsified so the guardianship papers were posted . The Ss were not falsified. She was caught out lying to her followers and closed the page for a few days and reopened it again but with all those posts missing . I was raging because she had a lovely lasagna recipe posted and I no longer had access to it . She posted that on Jason's birthday while the rest of the world posted Birthday messages to Jason and Wayne on the jfj page

I remember seeing her comment saying that it was a forgery. She played a story back then and was caught out, she did everything to slate the Irish family and play the poor me. She sanatised her page and then when started to post again she began inserting more lies. There is no way she did not know about the search warrant, a copy of it was left at the property. However, her words used in her posts were carefully chosen, she did not directly accused the guardians of breaking in, she said "apparently". Truth does not come into the equation with MM as long as she can carefully spin a lie. Just amazing how so many fell for it. It is absolutely preposterous that the Guardian broke into her house to go through her underwear drawer but left all the kids cloths behind but because of what she had already said about them, that is the story that she wanted to play & her followers threw all reason out he window.

Yes you are right that was how it was played out . Her story then changed to she was willing to give the children their belongings but the guardians refused to allow an acknowledgment that the belongings were received . In return for her releasing the children's belongings she wanted a note or recording from them to say they had received them even though there was no requirement of this in the order . In fact it was a total breach of the order for her not to return the property to the them ,maybe it was around this time they first asked for Shipwash to be removed because he was biased Im not certain though .

It was quite clear that most of the photos were of SC and much less of JC jr. This was pointed out in a comment (sorry can't remember where) but she then started posting more of JC jr or at least posting 50/50 of each but not quiet. It was very clear that SC was favoured. A lot of the posts ended with where every you are, my love will find you which seemed threatening somewhat IMO

It was quite clear that most of the photos were of SC and much less of JC jr. This was pointed out in a comment (sorry can't remember where) but she then started posting more of JC jr or at least posting 50/50 of each but not quiet. It was very clear that SC was favoured. A lot of the posts ended with where every you are, my love will find you which seemed threatening somewhat IMO

Yes I too remember a lot of the posts prior to the condensed version of the page as it exists now. There was a post about remember this picnic, etc, on the day their poor Dad was being buried in Ire, which is incredibly insensitive. To go back even further I saw her page before she removed Jason and started all the pleas, I actually looked at it the day it broke in the news about the murder. There were many many albums filled with holidays, her wedding, school events, family photos, etc etc, all on public display. I always found that odd as most parents would have that type of stuff for friends only on social media. I remember thinking it was like she wanted her life on display for all to see. I know a lot of people have mentioned before thinking the line 'wherever you are my love will find you' is creepy. But it's actually a children's book she is quoting and she often had photos from that book in her posts. Not defending her, just lending a little clarity bc I have that book in my children's collection. https://www.amazon.com/Wherever-You-Are-Love-Will/dp/1250017971

Haha. I remember the lasagne recipe too!! Lol. I don't recall however recall seeing her posts about the guardianship papers being false. I remember most of them were her reminiscing and posting pics of the kids doing various activities and gushing about her love for them. Around the same time, the posts were copied and made fun of elsewhere on fb long since removed, that was my reasoning for her removing them but the tone of posts then changed around the time of the final order in December and also around the time the police searched the house so I think she knew charges were coming at that stage and little posted after being charged as there was no point, I'd say warned not to incriminate herself by her legal team.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Why dont we investigate TM instead?
We have rehashed MM fb posts to death over past 2 years..

Feck all to be found on him to be honest. I have searched and searched but came up with little only a few references to him in relation to his sons achievements in sport. He and SM were on a few community committees in their area but nothing of note.

Feck all to be found on him to be honest. I have searched and searched but came up with little only a few references to him in relation to his sons achievements in sport. He and SM were on a few community committees in their area but nothing of note.

I know!
So a much bigger challenge, lets all try it again.. Using his full name.. his entire FBI career...
I do think theres more to this than meets the eye..
I am fascinated by the prosecutor questioning him regarding something he said to a younger agent prior to making a bust.. it was along the lines of 'watch me, as in , make sure I dont go too far'.. that was the impression I took from it.
wondering whether he was 'given' to tantrums, uncontrolled behaviours?

I've just one want.. and that is to find a law or petition used before to have pictures of minors removed from social media I was thinking it could be our nod to JC to find laws that could actually help.

Unfortunately every time I talk law or hear myself thinking about it, it sounds like a brain fart[emoji22]

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I've just one want.. and that is to find a law or petition to have pictures of minors removed from social media I was thinking it could be our nod to JC to find laws that could actually help.

Unfortunately every time I talk law or hear myself thinking about it, it sounds like a brain fart[emoji22]

That was attempted in the past and led to all kinds of untoward behaviour from certain factions.. I am not sure its what the guardians want at this time. Its up to them to take this action, if they do. I seem to recall they were horrified as a result of the last campaign to remove the photos and the tactics used by various parties.
They legally have to make the complaint. Its not our call or our business, really.

With regard to mm fb posts. I followed from day one and fortunately for me I was living out of Ireland and in different time zone so when somebody maybe would appear to have a few mojitos too many and start to write long, badly spelled, ranting raving, nonsensical posts late into the night, I was up and reading.

Always deleted early morning....

I would perhaps be writing posts like that if I was drunk or mixed meds with alcohol... but that's just me ?

Jmo

That was attempted in the past and led to all kinds of untoward behaviour from certain factions.. I am not sure its what the guardians want at this time. Its up to them to take this action, if they do. I seem to recall they were horrified as a result of the last campaign to remove the photos and the tactics used by various parties.
They legally have to make the complaint. Its not our call or our business, really.
No way am I suggesting actively doing anything or saying anything and I think the online campaign is doing more harm than good, it's probably meant well but it's not in a good place at the moment but I just thought if we looked into laws specific to the US if there was anything we could discuss here.

Still shocked there aren't more laws protecting children's privacy in General. Made me think twice.

I'm sticking around for the civil trial . I'm eager to learn Sharon's part . Very curious to know what evidence she concealed or destroyed. As a lot of stuff we know wasn't used in the criminal trial will it now be used in the wrongful death suit ? What is the procedure will the defendants have to take the stand this time ? Will Mm and Tm be brought from their cells ?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/599dcebe0c3c2/20th_district_rules_of_court.pdf

See item Numbers 18 to 36 might be something that helps explain civil court procedure Stephan?

7.02 - Papers, Documents or Files Under Seal
All papers, documents and files shall be available for public
inspection except as specifically exempted by court order or
statute. The motion seeking such an order must contain
sufficient facts to overcome the presumption in favor of
disclosure. [Comment: The standards relating to the
appropriateness of sealing documents and/or court files is set
forth in Ballard v. Herzke, 924 S.W. 2d 652 (Tenn. 1996)

Spotted this in there, perhaps more back round info on the martens such as finances and medical will be available to public if presented during the civil case.

The lawsuit also alleges that Sharon Martens “assisted, aided and abetted Defendants Molly Page Corbett and Thomas Martens in the killing of Jason Corbett and in the concealment and destruction of evidence related to Jason Corbett’s death.”*

http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_61eea717-8f42-5d21-aedc-aa8915ae5f31.html

The other hairs could not be definitively identified though one strand had both similarities and differences to Molly Martens Corbett's hair sample given to Davidson County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...ated-soninlaw-jason-court-hears-35989680.html

I've always wondered about the hair on the brick, similar but also different to mm. SM never had a hair sample taken for testing? ... Pity.

The lawsuit also alleges that SM“assisted, aided and abetted Defendants MM and TM in the killing of JC and in the concealment and destruction of evidence related to JC's death.”*

http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_61eea717-8f42-5d21-aedc-aa8915ae5f31.html

Given that TM statement at the trial did not convince the jury whatsoever that SM remained in the downstairs bedroom, I suspect that others in a Civil Action will also find it hard to believe and there is no proving without any reasonable doubt in a civil action, all they have to do is show what is reasonably probable.

IMO, the more they fight this and any other legal challenges, the less they will have left. I was also struck as to how similar TM & SM house was in comparison to JC's, no inference, just struck me when I saw the pic.

http://extra.ie/news/world-news/who-was-molly-martens

Have no doubt there might be lots more info included in the civil trial not included in the criminal trial. It is obvious that Davidson County kept the facts based strictly on the evidence. The evidence is irrefutable, no matter how hard MM, SM, TM, CM, or ME or his wife, tries to refute it. It is what it is, JC was decimated. There was NO self-defense, just an unabated massacre. So let them try to confuse the facts. Have no doubt that the facts are the facts. And unless they can refute the facts, all of their attempts are futile.

Given that TM statement at the trial did not convince the jury whatsoever that SM remained in the downstairs bedroom, I suspect that others in a Civil Action will also find it hard to believe and there is no proving without any reasonable doubt in a civil action, all they have to do is show what is reasonably probable.

IMO, the more they fight this and any other legal challenges, the less they will have left. I was also struck as to how similar TM & SM house was in comparison to JC's, no inference, just struck me when I saw the pic.

http://extra.ie/news/world-news/who-was-molly-martens
I am unsure what SMs involvement was. I do believe she knew what was going on upstairs or at least came for a look before the paramedics arrived and most likely was told by TM to go back downstairs and stay out of it. I'm wondering if she was ill at this time, possibly a reason for completly minimising her involvement. Apart from a few shares on fb of Molly's photos she seemed to take a back seat for 2 years leaving her brother do the talking. As far the destruction of evidence, I am interested in that. Wasn't it stated at the trial that the martens were allowed back to the house at around 10am, that crime scene people had released the scene? The evidence they did gather in that time frame was irrefutable so what else is there i wonder that the Lynchs think was there that the police did not find? Civil proceedings IMO are usually a preemptive move in some cases to cover the possibility of defendants being acquitted so they can be pursued the money route instead if things go very wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP
Back