GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe with new technology the autopsy will reveal the sequence of bat blows. I believe JC was slipped a mickey then the very first blow rendered him unconscious where all remaining blows didnt make much noise. Kids wouldnt have heard anything and parents in basement wouldnt have heard anything until MM had struck all the blows. And now that i think about it i doubt she started screaming from her bedroom in fear she may possibly wake the kids. I would guess she walked downstairs and woke daddy and said JC attacked me and when i defended myself I think I may have killed him.

Good post...and Daddy thought he was just helping out a bit by putting himself in the story maybe? Had no idea what that autopsy was going to show.

We certainly can agree to disagree and it keeps this place interesting. I might agree with you...up to a certain age. I have a neighbor who is married to a former Navy SEAL...trained in every sort of hand to hand combat...an elite group of highly athletic fighting men. But he's 65...like TM. He is not the man he was in the glory days of youth and health. TM retired early...has been in a desk job. I don't think a loving wife would send him up to deal with what they claim to be...a raging drunk, 275 lbs and in the process of murdering their daughter.

I'd be afraid that the Hulk would kill them both.
In defense of my darling daughter a 65 yr old wife couldnt have kept me in the basement while i went to help my daughter in need

Good post...and Daddy thought he was just helping out a bit by putting himself in the story maybe? Had no idea what that autopsy was going to show.
I think Daddy put himself and the FBI into the story. It will be LE investigating the Thin Blue Line. If Daddy hadnt been FBI i bet he would have just been a normal witness saying he heard yelling and went and found JC dead without him saying he ever swung a bat.

Will the Martens be tried as one or individually? I will assume each has their own council? They have money so I doubt they have claimed indigent? I don't want any of you to continue kicking a dead horse providing info i can find on my own but maybe you can lead this horse to water.. Tell me where to go, what to read for some of the details.

In defense of my darling daughter a 65 yr old wife couldnt have kept me in the basement while i went to help my daughter in need

LOL...but if I were 85....I'd be right behind you...you couldn't stop me...it's my husband and my child.

But Sharon wasn't.

Will the Martens be tried as one or individually? I will assume each has their own council? They have money so I doubt they have claimed indigent? I don't want any of you to continue kicking a dead horse providing info i can find on my own but maybe you can lead this horse to water.. Tell me where to go, what to read for some of the details.

Separate attorneys. No trial date even yet. Lawyers claim they may ask for change of venue. There's actually good thread just for news media and documents for this case. I check it out a lot...see what's new or I have missed.

don't know yet...next hearing for both May 30(?)...

what's the Dale Tray case about?
You have my ears perked up. Should I lawyer up? Civil or criminal? But, you know I am a bad boy and I know how you women like bad boys. I remember when I was 12 and the tv said I should ask my parents if I could watch a PG 13 movie. Well, i lied. I didnt ask them

You have my ears perked up. Should I lawyer up? Civil or criminal? But, you know I am a bad boy and I know how you women like bad boys. I remember when I was 12 and the tv said I should ask my parents if I could watch a PG 13 movie. Well, i lied. I didnt ask them

someone said the Dale Tray case is being discussed on blog talk radio...I wondered if your name is your name or that of some notorious bad boy?...

attachment.php
someone said the Dale Tray case is being discussed on blog talk radio...I wondered if your name is your name or that of some notorious bad boy?...

Attachments

• 1 Not enough soul.jpg
    1 Not enough soul.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 73
Probably me writing tweeting and reading here at same time..
this happens..
i'm sorry Dale tray, I just listened to it for first time tonight, think you must have posted at the same time..
She is a brilliant interviewer isn't she?
Tricia, I mean, if anybody is listening ..
Its a very relaxed format, encourages her guests..
Was Ross Harris.. no similarity.

Probably me writing tweeting and reading here at same time..
this happens..
i'm sorry Dale tray, I just listened to it for first time tonight, think you must have posted at the same time..
She is a brilliant interviewer isn't she?
Tricia, I mean, if anybody is listening ..
Its a very relaxed format, encourages her guests..
Was Ross Harris.. no similarity.
I sort of wish Tricia would put her interviews in some format I could save and listen to on the move. I am a huge podcast fan. I have looked and Soundcloud/Iheartradio doesnt allow for recording.

I sort of wish Tricia would put her interviews in some format I could save and listen to on the move. I am a huge podcast fan. I have looked and Soundcloud/Iheartradio doesnt allow for recording.

Dale . I was wondering before you came to this forum had you heard much about this case in the media ? There may have been some media that we could have missed especially American . We could add it to the Media thread for future reference .

Thank you for saying this...she said she had been misdiagnosed and wasn't being treated for bi-polar anymore...why not believe her?...I know some people feel like some of their problem is exacerbated by psychotropic drugs and they just won't take them ... of course I live around Boulder where you can heal yourself of anything through macrobiotics, homeopathy, ayurvetic massage therapy, yoga, meditation, diet, and extreme sports like mountain biking and marathon running... so I believe it's possible... does anyone know if she worked out a lot when she came to Ireland? I thought I noticed she has some Irish friends that support her on her faceBook page still that might know... but, like I've been saying as well, I don't think bipolar is going to be an issue because once again in fairness...she is not using mental defect as a defense so the prosecution can't in turn use it against her... second-degree murder no premeditation, no deliberation...malice...

But if it is evidence of the 'malice aforethought' required to prosecute Murder 2 then they will be able to use it? If her behaviour in the run up to that night belies the bipolar diagnosis then it will be introduced at trial IMO.

I'm just wondering. If there was an horrific car crash...and the driver who was at fault, who crossed the line and took all these innocent lives...if it was known that he was a diabetic off his medicine at the moment of the crash, would it be fair to the victims to keep that information from the jury?

Really?

And if there was a book , published years before the crash, talking about how the driver used to pass out from dizziness whenever he purposely decided to go off his meds, would it be fair to the victims to keep that from the jury?

And, moreover, what is the responsibility to the public at large, to have truth come out to protect the general public? What will MM do next time she is angry and frustrated? Are the people who are hosting the pity party absolutely certain that she would never ever kill again?

But if it is evidence of the 'malice aforethought' required to prosecute Murder 2 then they will be able to use it? If her behaviour in the run up to that night belies the bipolar diagnosis then it will be introduced at trial IMO.
Malice aforethought is Murder 1... if they come up with evidence of it then they would have to drop the current charges and re-file
I think ... I can't believe how many personal references I have that pertain to this case but a lawyer in NC told me once that if the "other side claims you're crazy", that works against them, not you...

Malice aforethought is Murder 1... if they come up with evidence of it then they would have to drop the current charges and re-file
I think ... I can't believe how many personal references I have that pertain to this case but a lawyer in NC told me once that if the "other side claims you're crazy", that works against them, not you...

I think I've already answered this before with an example so we'll have to agree to disagree. IMO the bipolar will be brought in, not as a defense for what she has done, but as an indicator to the personality type that perpetrated the crime. I don't think the prosecution will want her to get off so lightly with a 'crazy' verdict if they have the burden of proof that shows she is guilty of Murder 2.

It we agree to disagree then at least we agree on something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321