GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they withdraw the motion, I wonder if this incident can be introduced if the defense tries to argue that the overkill was due to "state of mind?" I wonder if that would "open the door."

Personally and IMO if I was in the Fitzpatricks position I wouldn't want to correspond with the Martens or their lawyers either unless obligated and would also direct them to my lawyers . I'm assuming that Mr Fitzpatrick was very ill at the time as he passed away a few months later . There was also the irate phone call from Molly in the early hours of the morning demanding to speak to "her children" which wouldn't sit well with me either if I was in Mrs Fitzpatricks position. I was following Emmas trail of thought and found this I thought that hear say evidence wouldn't be admitted to court under any circumstances but apparently it is .

http://www.rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-are-the-hearsay-exceptions/

I wonder would the Martens lawyers know that Mr Fitzpatrick was very unwell and used the opportunity for their own benefit.

Agreed. It seems a clinical thing to do. I think it was stated (I cannot remember where) that Mr Fitzpatrick had been ill for a long time. It is very possibly that MM knew this and that this information could be used for their benefit. Whilst I am sure many people can benefit from the exceptions to the hearsay rule, in this case, given that numerous people have stated that MF was not in attendance at the wedding I do not think any Judge would be able to admit this. I also think any Judge would be slow to admit the hearsay evidence if an amended motion is filed because, in my view, they have no credibility at this point in time. It would be extremely prejudicial to the prosecution to admit evidence (especially when his family have already stated that he did not, and would not, ever have said such a thing to TM) that cannot be corroborated.

I do not think TM or MM will take the stand in their own defence so not sure how - other than through this motion - such information could be disseminated to the jury.

All IMO

Even if they withdraw the motion, I wonder if this incident can be introduced if the defense tries to argue that the overkill was due to "state of mind?" I wonder if that would "open the door."

I think that may well be the case. I think state of mind is a big part of their defence. TM was an FBI agent and should have been trained in self defence and defusing situations. I know he was more of a desk man than a field man but i think it is all part of basic training (I could be wrong). State of mind may be needed to counter the autopsy and the claim of the prosecutor that the crime was 'especially, heinous, atrocious or cruel' and that excessive force had been used. They will try to attack JC's character and taint him as a wife murderer. How they will admit it is still a bit of a mystery to me; who would be the one to introduce the evidence other than TM being on the stand.

All IMO

If they introduce it, the prosecution will refute with a statement, video from Mag's family. I think arguing "state of mind" has become very dangerous to the Martens. I wonder if the book on Amazon about MM or its author will be introduced. If the defense leans on "credibility" that could be another "open door.."

Just posting a few articles / I re read but didn't see these so just so everyone has them .

https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishMa...495363941342/1909940709263471/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishMa...495363941342/1910471829210359/?type=3&theater
Molly Martens broke down in a court yesterday when a counsellor revealed her stepson said he had negative feelings toward her
During evidence given by counsellor Andrea Huckabee, it emerged Jack Corbett told her he had witnessed abuse taking place in the home.
Ms Huckabee had a 45 minute session therapeutic therapy session with Jack and Sarah Corbett. She said in that session Mr Corbetts only son made a point of telling her Ms Martens was his step mom and his first mom had passed away
During her session with Jack he said he had negative feelings towards his stepmother. She added he said I don't want to hurt my moms feelings
Ms Huckabee said Sarah had not disclosed witnessing abuse but that Jack had
Yesterdays hearing also heard from a paediatrician who examined Jack and Sarah after their fathers death - who revealed she diagnosed them as victims of child abuse
Paediatrician Dr Amy Suttel gave evidence yesterday at the hearing relating to the admission of evidence in the case - and said she gave a diagnosis that both of Mr Corbett's were victims of child abuse due to exposure to domestic violence
The defence for Ms Marten and her father argue interviews by both children at children's advocacy centre known as Dragonfly House should be put before a jury . Dr Suttel carried out a medical evaluation at the facility in the days after Mrs Corbett's death. She added that she did not make any determination on who was responsible for the abuse . Thats not my job she said. Dr Suttel reccommended that both children receive mental health treatment.
In later evidence Detective Nathan Briggs told the court he had made the appointment for the children to attend the Dragonfly house. He said that anothe rcollegeauge on the case had been told the children had a secret phone number to call their grandparents in Tennessee in case of emergency
The court also heard from Ms Martens closet friend who said in her statements to police were fabricated by detectives investigating Mr Corbetts death. Shannon Grubb who has only know Ms Martens since they became neighbours in 2011 claims she did not actually say what investigators recorded her as saying when she was interviewed . It (the statement )said I didn't believe her (Ms Martens) she told the curt yesterday it was not what I had said. She added I wept to the Da to correct my statement . I want the truth to be my words. Mrs Grubb said she was Ms Martens closet and best friend . She gave her evidence during a defence motion for a change of venue for the trial next month . Mrs Grubb claimed that the case had been subject to word of mouth publicly in the county and as such her friend could not get a fair trial
david Freeman representing Ms martens claimed the Sheriffs office [had disseminated information that was inflammatory and inadmissible at trial.. Responding prosecutor Alan Martin said that the defence had failed to show that the jury pool would be any diffenrent in this county to another Judge David Lee said he was having a hard time seeing the prejudice /QUOTE]

http://www.the-dispatch.com/news/20170609/corbett-murder-trial-stays-in-davidson-county
[FONT=&quot]The judge in a pretrial hearing for the murder case against Molly Martens Corbett and her father, Thomas Martens, denied a motion Friday to have the trial moved to Mocksville in neighboring Davie County.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Walter Holton and David Freedman, lawyers for Corbett and Martens, filed the motion to have the trial moved. They argued the amount of publicity the case has received in Davidson County has made it impossible to form an unbiased jury.[/FONT]
Find that kind of laughable since they are getting contacting the media at every chance
[FONT=&quot]Davidson Superior Court Judge David Lee said he did not find any proof that the defendants could not receive a fair and impartial trial in Davidson County.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The defense has failed to find existing community prejudice that they can’t receive a fair trial,” Lee said. “There is no showing of prejudice in the investigation or proceedings … to preclude selection of a jury.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also during the hearing, the judge deferred ruling on a motion to redact statements about witnessing domestic abuse that Jason Corbett’s children made when interviewed at a child advocacy center after the homicide.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Testifying Friday, Tracey Lynch stated that shortly after moving to Ireland, Jack told her he had lied about witnessing any domestic abuse and wanted to contact police in Davidson County.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He said he felt really bad about it,” Lynch said. “He said he wanted to tell the police that he had lied.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lawyers for the defense claimed that when the children were interviewed by child advocacy experts at the Dragonfly House they were given detailed instructions about the importance of being truthful and told they could make corrections to any statement they felt were inaccurate.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The defense attorneys added that staff at the child advocacy center had followed a national protocol to determine whether a child knows the difference between a truth and a lie through a series of questions not related to the case.
Judge Lee said he preferred the lawyers argue before the judge presiding over the case at trial whether specific statements should be heard by a jury.

https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishMa...495363941342/1910471829210359/?type=3&theater

Jack Corbett asked if his stepmother and her father had been locked up yet during a visit to his fathers grave
In his testimony at pretrial David Lynch Mr Corbett's brother in law told the court that during an emotional out burst Jack now 12 said he had lied to detectives in the Us who had interviewed him about the case
Earlier Tracey Lynch told the court that both children had asked to keep diaries upon their return to Ireland and that these were sent to the authorities in the Us. They had been attending therapy sessions and the physiologist recommended they record their feelings
Also giving evidence yesterday was Detective Nathan Briggs who had arranged interviews for both children in August 2015 at a child advocacy centre in the US after their father had been found dead at his North Carolina home that month . He told the court he feared they had been coached prior to their questioning . Jack and Sarah Corbett were interviewed by trained professionals at the Dragonfly Centre in the days after their fathers death . They were brought there by Molly Martens mother Sharon . Detective Higgs was present in a nearby room when a staff member entered saying Sharon Martens was insisting Jack was interviewed first. We decided Sarah should go first . A lot of the time in investigations we see that the kids have been coached . He added if there was coaching then we would disturb it

[/FONT]

Just posting a few articles / I re read but didn't see these so just so everyone has them .

https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishMa...495363941342/1909940709263471/?type=3&theater

david Freeman representing Ms martens claimed the Sheriffs office [had disseminated information that was inflammatory and inadmissible at trial.. Responding prosecutor Alan Martin said that the defence had failed to show that the jury pool would be any diffenrent in this county to another Judge David Lee said he was having a hard time seeing the prejudice /QUOTE]

http://www.the-dispatch.com/news/20170609/corbett-murder-trial-stays-in-davidson-county

Find that kind of laughable since they are getting contacting the media at every chance

[/FONT][/COLOR]

What a difference a week makes; the first interviews (JC had negative views and SC witnessed no abuse) and the second interviews whete both children spoke of abuse; this being the interview where law enforcement had concerns that they were being coached.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Molly Martens, until that moment a picture of poised perfection, shot forward in her seat. Her arm darted out connecting with her attorneys shoulder as she feverishly tapped for his attention. "MY NAME IS MOLLY MARTENS CORBETT", she snapped. She was whispering but the ANGER in her tone had heightened the volume..... the source of her ire, Tracey Lynch in the witness box had referred to her by her maiden name
Her attorney David Freeman quietly settled her gesturing for her to calm down

Here are 2 links to where its ok for her to be called Ms Martens https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1088781240&set=gm.10153953695561608&source=48
no 71 https://www.totalracesolutions.com/raceevent/htmlReports/FREE_201600400_2_OAGenComb.htmhttps:

https://www.facebook.com/BringJacka...6472348353512/386471635020250/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/BringJacka...6472348353512/386471631686917/?type=3&theater

Attachments

• 18952785_464986820502064_1492665313729950626_n.jpg
    18952785_464986820502064_1492665313729950626_n.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 18953062_465000543834025_2303441946325193376_n.jpg
    18953062_465000543834025_2303441946325193376_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 19029271_465000573834022_5739080922533540575_n.jpg
    19029271_465000573834022_5739080922533540575_n.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 19030264_465000453834034_7833336205131591414_n.jpg
    19030264_465000453834034_7833336205131591414_n.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 119
  • 19030607_464986823835397_6435504862717921131_n.jpg
    19030607_464986823835397_6435504862717921131_n.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 119
Thankfully Catherine Feegan is doing fantastic work covering this story . Im also led to believe the Daily mail is going online next month so I will be glad I will no longer have to type out everything just a copy and paste so will make things easier for us all

mm also signed up for the tennessee open water series swim race on aug 19 2016 as molly martens she came 5th in the race so that makes 3 times she was content to use her maiden name imo

mm also signed up for the tennessee open water series swim race on aug 19 2016 as molly martens she came 5th in the race so that makes 3 times she was content to use her maiden name imo

Oh yes I forgot about that one strike 3 . Baffling why the Corbett surname is insisted on in court especially when Mrs Lynch was referring to a time when Mr Corbett wasn't even married to Ms Martens . I suppose you have to choose your battles carefully ...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RUx6Y_yjsnUFJ3RE5nVmFHTEU/view

It seems, to me, that MM only wants the name Corbett in regards to the ongoing case; it makes her appear more sympathetic to the jury. She is, in my view, looking to lean on the argument that she was a loving mother who wanted to protect her children from their vile abusive father. This is why she could not just walk away. She had to stay, for them. The fact that every action she has taken since has been for her own benefit and she has disregarded the name Corbett in the same way she has disregarded her husband speaks volumes. In my view, the MM that we can see from her actions since August 2015 is not the MM that they will portray at the trial.

All IMO

So sitting here thinking...... not productively!!!! and I am drawn to SM and what, if any, role she will have in the trial. (I will point out at this stage that I am still >50% that there will be a plea). SM was the only adult, living, other than the defendants in the house at the time so will definitely be a witness (more probably for the defence than the prosecution). She cannot testify against her husband but can her daughter. Also, given the fact that the police quickly cottoned on to suspected coaching when she brought the children to be interviewed, she could very well be a hindrance rather than an asset. (I recall reading that she initially told the Corbett family that he had fallen down the stairs, please correct me if I am wrong). What will SM's role be in this trial?

All IMO

After all this time, my opinion stays the same MM and TM killed Jason and deserve a severe punishment. My heart still breaks for Jason's children.

After ready ads the new articles. I have no doubt the Martens family tried to coach and force the poor kids to not tell the truth.

sm has been kept under the radar for most of the time since mm and tm has been charged i do feel that she should have been questioned at the time of jc death (maybe she was but it hasnt been said) before they could establish stories eg why they travelled to nc at short notice? did mm phone them? what was said in the call if she did?can prosecution call her as a witness ? can the prosecution call mm or tm?could sm be a lose cannon ? as in any of the ph calls to jasons family she didnt mentioned her husband once only molly which was 10hrs after jasons death surely she knew what happened by that time or was she kept in the dark for a reason?i know as a mother myself i would insist in knowing what happened

all imo

sm has been kept under the radar for most of the time since mm and tm has been charged i do feel that she should have been questioned at the time of jc death (maybe she was but it hasnt been said) before they could establish stories eg why they travelled to nc at short notice? did mm phone them? what was said in the call if she did?can prosecution call her as a witness ? can the prosecution call mm or tm?could sm be a lose cannon ? as in any of the ph calls to jasons family she didnt mentioned her husband once only molly which was 10hrs after jasons death surely she knew what happened by that time or was she kept in the dark for a reason?i know as a mother myself i would insist in knowing what happened

all imo

TM and MM cannot be forced to testify by the prosecution but can take the stand in their own defence. I think it highly unlikely that either will take the stand. SM is a different story she can be compelled to give evidence - however - in the case of TM spousal privilege applies so she will not be asked to give evidence that could adversely affect him. She can give evidence in respect of MM.

Given that the police quickly cottoned on to possible coaching of the children by SM; I am not sure how she will fare if she does take the stand. The contradicting stories told to the Corbett family in her telephone calls, why they were in NC when they had other plans, the bat (which was new, but was actually old) etc.

I am still on the fence as to what happened the night JC died. I am not totally convinced of TM's involvement. I believe that MM initiated the attack on JC and turned to her parents to help her after the fact. I think the fact that two weapons were involved - but only one identified to the 911 operator makes me think that TM was not entirely sure what had happened in that room at the time that he made the call.

All IMO

Martens and his brother-in-law and his attorneys have previously used his career as an FBI officier to attest to his so-called sterling character and impeccable credibility. "This is an FBI man!"..they said...as if that proved his innocence! Once upon a time, being associated with the FBI might have been a helpful nudge for TM in his upcoming trial.

But, I offer the following observation to our Irish friends who may not follow American politics closely. In our politically divided country, there is heated controversy at the moment over the firing of the FBI director by President Trump. Without bringing politics into this, many Trump supporters believe the FBI has been corrupted. Many Hillary supporters believe the unfair actions of the FBI cost her the election.

So trying to say that being a career FBI officier makes you a man of integrity, a man of truth...really is not a viable strategy anymore. Let me point out that Davidson County voted over 75% for Trump in the presidential election. That is important in this discussion only for some insight into how the political controversies over the FBI have undermined TM's ability to lean on that as some character reference.

IMO Martens lie about the death of JC's first wife comes at a time when bragging about the credibility of the FBI to bolster your own credibility is not the slam dunk that it used to be.

One more point...the local media have chosen a side and they are slanting their reporting for MM and TM. They should in all good conscience write a retraction of that murder accusation...because that is what it was. It should be placed in the same slot in the newspaper with a headline just as large. Online, it should be given the exact same prominence.

But it is doubtful this will happen. When an inconvenient truth contradicts a narrative the media is pushing...when it is (rarely)retracted...the former BLARING headline story is a tiny line hidden at the bottom of page 15.

Really interesting point about the current perception of the FBI in the eyes of potential jurors at present in the US. It is interesting that they have shied away from the FBI link in more recent appearances. Did we ever find out how the internal affairs investigation into Uncle Mike ended?

Also, I actually think the adverse media attention may help the Corbett's in the long run. There will be no grounds for an appeal on the basis of unfavourable media reporting if all of the local rags are actually reporting in the Martens favour, and also, I think the shock factor to anyone who has been biased by local information once some of the Martens fabrications start to unravel will make every juror truly question the integrity of the two on trial. IMO

This newspaper article about motions for a change of venue (that was not granted) outlines some of the evidence obtained from the search warrants; the defense offers some counter arguments we are likely to see at trial. http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_3a84b369-6e32-5091-91d2-f9c3230ac4ff.html

It's a crying shame that a Sheriff's Office detective "who collected or handled evidence" in this case was indicted for embezzlement. "Detectives said a motive for the killing might have been financial." I can't help but wonder if the detective pushed this idea just to get access to Jason's money so he could steel it. "Andrew Eads was indicted in January of 23 counts of embezzlement and 23 counts of illegally accessing a government computer. Holton and Freedman said that prosecutors have told them that an internal audit indicated no mishandling of evidence in the Corbett case. Still, Eads’ pending charges are a problem, Holton and Freedman argue."

"No mishandling of evidence" IMO is another way of saying that all the evidence this detective touched can't be used by the prosecution. I am sure this accounts for the delay in the indictments coming down, as well as the delay in bringing this to trial. It also probably speaks to why 2nd degree murder is the charge, and not 1st degree. I fear the truth was obfuscated by his actions here and may never be known to those he tried to lead astray. Shame on him.
Somewhere I read that Molly asked to subpoena Jason's medical records from a cardiologist. IMO this goes to the fat shaming incident that happened the night before. I suspect she wants to show that he was on a diet and concerned about his health when she objected to his order at the restaurant. She may have loved him you know. Love/Hate...to some it's all the same. And it usually takes two to tango, so to speak.

[FONT=&amp]Holton and Freedman also allege that the indictment of a former Davidson County Sheriff’s deputy who collected or handled some of the evidence in the case has generated more publicity of the case.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Davidson Superior Court Judge David Lee said he did not find any proof that the defendants could not receive a fair and impartial trial in Davidson County.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“The defense has failed to find existing community prejudice that they can’t receive a fair trial,” Lee said. “There is no showing of prejudice in the investigation or proceedings … to preclude selection of a jury.”[/FONT]

IMO the judge blew their motion out of the water . Least we forget the social media campaign Molly herself took on . The exonerate Tom and Molly page . The we support Molly page . Her own social media page . The radio stations she rang . The interviews they gave including to Nancy grace which they then complained about . Uncle Mike statements to the media etc etc

[FONT=&amp]“In the course of the struggle, Mr. Corbett was struck rendering him unconscious,” Holton and Freedman allege in the motion.[/FONT]

To me what is contained in the autopsy report shows that his skull was cracked open such was the force of the blows he received to the head
I. Blunt force head trauma.A. Multiple lacerations, abrasions, and contusions of the head including two large,branched, full-thickness lacerations of bilateral parietal scalp.B. Extensive skull fractures with hinge fracture of skull base.C. Epidural, subdural, and subarachnoid hemorrhages.D. Ventral cerebral cortical contusions.II. Other blunt force injuries: scattered abrasions and contusions of torso and extremities.
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-5d24-a2ed-e651f4d8e6fd/56907dd1da036.pdf.pdf

Could you provide the link please relating MM objecting to Jasons order at the restaurant I haven't seen that
What if any involvement with the case did Andrew Ead have on the case his name doesn't appear on the search warrant or anywhere else in the case as far as I can see

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-11e5-814d-b3e7eac0168d/568efad5ea265.pdf.pdf

http://www.the-dispatch.com/news/20...-embezzlement-illegal-computer-access-charges

. He was in crime prevention according to his profile not murders. The detectives mentioned were Detective Smith Detective Thompson and Detective Hurd . Its a bit of a stretch to suggest that Andrew Eads offered the finical motive so he could steal money. I think its honourable that the Davsion County Sheriff department are willing to charge and convict even their own if they break the law . For far too many years it would be investigated internally and a slap on the wrist was the punishment with and suspension with pay. Like Uncle Mike going to Jason's office using his FBI credentials
IMO MM loved to hate JC. She wanted the life he provided and the children she could never have but not him. Not a lot of love shown on that autopsy report given the extensive injuries he suffered IMO

The defence in my opinion don't have a very solid case . They are picking holes in everything just like we said they would .Not the actions of an lawyer that believes their clients are innocent without doubt. I mean they have been inconsistent themselves also we can go through the inconsistencies again like we did further back may take me a little while to find but there certainly were a lot . IMO truth will win out .

The thing is...only the prosecution has to make the case. The defense claims it was self defense, and it's job is to pick holes in the prosecution case. I believe the prosecution has to prove it was NOT self defense (beyond a reasonable doubt). At least that is my understanding from the research I did last year. Most likely, the testimony will focus on events leading up to the fight that caused Jason to lose his life. I know I read about Molly fat-shaming Jason (probably here) the night before his death, in front of friends at a restaurant; and, didn't he leave the restaurant on foot feeling emotional? Maybe it begins there. Seems like it's proof to some that Molly was the sole abuser in this relationship.

Even though the article I linked to last was about the change of venue that got blown out of the water, the evidence spoken of doesn't only apply to a change of venue. For instance, the paramedics describe Molly has injuries to her neck. How do you disprove that? it's evidence of self defense. And, Jason's size alone, twice that of Molly. Don't tell me he wouldn't be scary if he was angry and out of control, especially having taken a drug that made him drowsy. I won't be surprised if the defense provides a physical demonstration of JC's intimidating size in the courtroom. The prosecution does have the heinous overkill evidence and if the defense can't offer a justifiable explanation for that, then I believe the jury can convict on involuntary manslaughter, and the children could lay claim to their Dad's estate.

I'm hoping for a plea bargain in that direction; and, I think that may be what the prosecution is hoping for as well. From what I read in the Irish Mail article a few weeks ago, the DA won't stop staring at the defendants in court. This has to be intimidating to the point the defense made mention of it. I wonder who is taping footage of the proceedings? Dateline, 20/20, 48 Hours?

JC Intimidating size - is exactly what would make you think it would be Molly that would be dead or extremely injured. I find it hard to believe that Tom heard it in the basement while Sharon slept . If Sharon wasn't asleep why did she not call the police . I mean surely her husband would have divulged to her what Mr Fitzpatrick supposedly told him its kind of a huge thing
the former FBI agent is claiming in a motion filed to the court ahead of the trial that he was "approached by Michael Fitzpatrick (since deceased), the father of Jason Corbett's late first wife Margaret Corbett" at his daughter and Jason's wedding in 2011.
It reads; "On that occasion, Mr Fitzpatrick told Mr Martens that he believed that Jason Corbett had caused the death of his daughter Margaret."

"[The allegation] is being offered... to show the reasonableness of Mr Martens' apprehension of death or serious bodily to he and his daughter - and thus is competent evidence with respect to Mr Martens' state of mind."

My husband was not at Jasons second wedding , None of us were , so the incident described at the wedding in the States is nothing more than a fabrication . We were in Ireland at the time so its physically impossible that Tom Martens had any conversation with my husband in Tennessee

This they later retracted claiming a mix up on dates by legal counsel
Did they show proof that a paramedic said she had redness in her neck? Proof like the lies they told about Mike Fitzpatrick RIP. In the 911 call she doesn't sound too bad her voice is clear . Of course anyone would feel nauseated . The room was a blood bath on the floor on the walls visible pieces of brain matter on the floor .Im even a little nauseated thinking about it
.https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-5728-a19e-8e1d2dede2b7/56e169114ae36.pdf.pdf

Its not beyond the realms of belief that redness on her neck could have been self inflicted or a little help from Daddy. Also the drug found in Jason's system appears most likely to be MM's prescription as JC has no history of mental illness. Is it not also beyond the realms of belief that JC was drugged, that drug is known to have a sedative effect (especially if you're not used to taking it) maybe that's why he couldn't defend himself. That makes more sense to me, when you consider his size. Also just a brief reminder that this is a victim friendly forum. And the reminder that Jason Corbett is the victim. I don't understand why you keep coming back to the estate . It is not important . Well maybe it is to Molly . The Lynch family were not rubbing their hands with glee when they found out Jason had been murdered. They left and flew straight to comfort their niece and nephew . They didn't cause this situation . They are left to pick up the pieces of MM and TMs handy work. They have to deal with two broken children rebuild their lives with love . They flew over without a second thought . They brought their niece and nephew into their home without a second thought . They are caring for their mental well being . To me that is honourable. IMO
It also states on the daily mail article
Ms Martens and her father have engaged a high powered team of 6 lawyers who are already focused on every move made in the courtroom
Are they not doing the same thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member