GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of this before, I like the sound of it. Now if we only knew someone who is tech savvy, great at finding info, brilliant at posting links, I wonder would Stephan doody know anyone kittythehare????[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
He may well! Smiles.
Bellingcat, publication which I follow constantly produce documents on investigative techniques.

I study terrorism and we are constantly bombarded with images and vids from middle east which we must analyse for dates, sources etc.
The wayback machine is still on their approved list for valid investigative sources.
But I'm pretty sure the police would have checked all their phones and all their relatives phones in this regard.
At least I hope so!

http://www.stopfake.org/en/tag/bellingcat-en/

https://archive.org/web/

IMO if you had 'been told' by the father of your son-in-law's first wife that he had had some involvement in her death and you heard your daughter screaming; the first thing you would have done is to get your wife to call 911 as you headed upstairs just in case you could not stop the big, strong, raging man from hurting you and your daughter.

All IMO

Tom Martens statement that he was told at Molly and Jason's wedding by Michael Fitzpatrick that Jason has something to do with the death of Mags Fitzpatrick Corbett has already been proved a lie. You see, the Fitzpatricks didn't travel over for the wedding, surely it would have been difficult for them to see Jason married to someone else. https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-daily-mail/20170619/281479276408666

Tom Martens statement that he was told at Molly and Jason's wedding by Michael Fitzpatrick that Jason has something to do with the death of Mags Fitzpatrick Corbett has already been proved a lie. You see, the Fitzpatricks didn't travel over for the wedding, surely it would have been difficult for them to see Jason married to someone else. https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-daily-mail/20170619/281479276408666

Courtney I know, that's why I put the statement in quotations. My point is IF you believed this, why would you not get your wife to call the police whilst you went upstairs.

All IMO

None of these links work for me! I think it was posted - probably on the 4th thread on the crimes in the news thread - <modsnip> I am more intrigued as to the fact that SM was present during the pre-handover meeting with the children.

SM had to be present when the children met with their uncle and aunt and SM was present when police officer thought the children had been coached prior to the Dragonfly House interviews.

All IMO

<modsnip> The Martens didn't let Tracey see her brother's children when she arrived in States, she had to go to court. http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...ehension-jason-corbetts-brother-31453049.html

There were also notes, telephone numbers, etc planted amoung the kids clothes before the handover. A lot of drama and trauma for these poor kids. http://www.limerickpost.ie/2015/08/31/corbetts-reject-deluded-propaganda-of-martens-family/

Yes, least the police had released information that Jason and the kids were returning to Ireland on Aug 21, 2015, he was murdered Aug 2, 2015. And when I refer to Narcissists I mean those with NPD. Given Keith Maginn statement that she was on 16 different medications when they were together, I'd say that she had been diagnosed with several different disorders, she herself supposedly said she was bipolar at one time. Narcissists wreck your head, and have little ability to maintain steady lifestyle. I don't know Molly's work history, but I believe she never lasted too long at one school or employment, other than Jason's and for most of their life together he was a grieving widower who had lost the love of his life tragically, and had two small children to raise....

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...onality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

Jason was booked on flights with just the kids to return in August for his fathers 80th birthday. How sad & tragic that he was buried on the day he was due to fly home :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot of brains on here. Can anyone come up with a valid theory as to why SM wasn't arrested, suspected, seen or heard of again?
Except for the persistent posting on fb for awhile.

Prosecution's case is murder 2 TM, mm, before anyone launches at my question, I'm asking it sincerely.

We know she was in the house,
We know she didn't call LE or ambulance even though She was awake.
She wasn't heard on the 911 call - (although to some it seemed as if there was a third person but that's inaudible so we can't count it in)
We aren't aware she went for help
We have WC phone call where she apparently tells him different story to TM and mm story of events.
As a previous post noted she took the kids over as such for few days post event
LE suspected minors were coached in the interview she brought them too.

Not being familiar with the US laws is there nothing we have noted that wouldn't be a good enough reason to question her? At least?

All my opinions not facts

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Their story is that Sharon Martens remained in the basement during the entire time. It's not logical or reasonable, but that's their story. Your husband and the daughter you love more than anything are involved in loud altercation and you stay quiet in the basement??

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-11e5-814d-b3e7eac0168d/568efad5ea265.pdf.pdf

I can only offer a theory. When police arrived at the house, they are presented with no mystery to solve. There's a dead man and a man who admits that he killed him. The man is also an FBI agent, with an air of authority and control. He appears to want to cooperate fully. He was simply protecting his daughter, the sobbing blonde in the background. His wife had no part in this. He is 100% cooperative. This is not NYPD...this is a small town police department. How many murders do they see? Can anyone say Job Benet Ramsey and the Boulder PD.

The children should never have been left with the Martens.There were other things that could have been done that night. But kudos to a professional and through investigation after that by the detectives that followed up.

Actually the first police on the scene immediately thought the Martens stories didn't match the scene. While they're small town, they appear to be well trained and on the ball. Go to page 11 of Search Warrant document, and the Deputy states that the struggle described (by Martens) doesn't match the scene. I have no doubt that Tom Martens tried to intimidate the local police, as did Mike Earnest when he arrived on scene - but they were unsuccessful. That all the Martens stuck to same story has always made me believe that poor man lay for for quite some time while the Martens devised and rehearsed their stories and then called Emergency.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-11e5-814d-b3e7eac0168d/568efad5ea265.pdf.pdf

Actually the first police on the scene immediately thought the Martens stories didn't match the scene. While they're small town, they appear to be well trained and on the ball. Go to page 11 of Search Warrant document, and the Deputy states that the struggle described (by Martens) doesn't match the scene. I have no doubt that Tom Martens tried to intimidate the local police, as did Mike Earnest when he arrived on scene - but they were unsuccessful. That all the Martens stuck to same story has always made me believe that poor man lay for for quite some time while the Martens devised and rehearsed their stories and then called Emergency.

You may well be right,but I think it may be experienced detectives that arrived after the first responders...that saw the suspicious signs. I just can't reconcile that the first responders would allow Molly and the Martens to have control of the only two "possible" neutral witnesses...the children.

There's a difference between patrol cops and the detective squad in most municipalities. I guess we will find out more next week.

Excessive spending is a common symptom of bipolar disease.

http://www.bipolar-lives.com/bipolar-excessive-spending.html

Bipolar expert, Dr Ronald R. Fieve, describes bipolar excessive spending in his book Moodswing like this: &#8220;the lifestyle of the manic-depressive who is in a high tends to be a glorious scattering of money&#8221;.

"Bipolar excessive spending is one of the two textbook symptoms of mania (along with hypersexuality) and appears in all the lists of red flags to watch out for. However, usually that is the end of it. Most books and websites mention the subject, but there is rarely any detailed analysis or practical advice."

"Hypersexuality?" Was Molly sexually rejected that night?

I can only offer a theory. When police arrived at the house, they are presented with no mystery to solve. There's a dead man and a man who admits that he killed him. The man is also an FBI agent, with an air of authority and control. He appears to want to cooperate fully. He was simply protecting his daughter, the sobbing blonde in the background. His wife had no part in this. He is 100% cooperative. This is not NYPD...this is a small town police department. How many murders do they see? Can anyone say Job Benet Ramsey and the Boulder PD.

The children should never have been left with the Martens.There were other things that could have been done that night. But kudos to a professional and through investigation after that by the detectives that followed up.

You may well be right,but I think it may be experienced detectives that arrived after the first responders...that saw the suspicious signs. I just can't reconcile that the first responders would allow Molly and the Martens to have control of the only two "possible" neutral witnesses...the children.

There's a difference between patrol cops and the detective squad in most municipalities. I guess we will find out more next week.

I agree, I think local PD investigating even a retired member of the FBI would be cautious in overstepping the mark, even if their initial thoughts were that the scene was inconsistent. It appears that the states case is based on circumstantial evidence, no smoking gun as they say. Perhaps, given the two admissions, the just don't have the evidence to charge SM as she didn't admit to hitting Jason?

Can anyone remember, was there any MSM links to the sighting of a man leaving the property aprox 3am or was that just a rumor doing the rounds?

http://www.limerickpost.ie/2016/04/...t-life-policy-as-molly-appeals-judges-ruling/

Sorry its only 600k Insurance policy I can reference to
[FONT=&amp]Judge Mark Klass ruled that a stay be put on the order pending a full hearing and also ruled that a $600,000 life insurance policy, as well as the proceeds of the sale of a car, be held by the clerk of the court&#8217;s office.[/FONT]

Also on this article though which we discussed before
[FONT=&amp]Jack and Sarah Corbett&#8217;s uncle Thomas Fitzpatrick took to the facebook page posting &#8220;Absolutely lies from them again, we told them to stop harrasing our family, that we didn&#8217;t want to speak to them and to contact the lawyers.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]&#8220;What kind if attorney rings at 7am? (2am their time), frightened the life out of my poor mother getting a call at that hour.&#8221;[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The court later ruled that witnesses could talk to lawyers or investigators if they wished and that certain emails between Molly Martens and Jason Corbett as well as their civil lawyers be excluded from the case.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Last week&#8217;s court hearing, which was adjourned to the last week in May, followed a revelation that the ambulance bill for the night that Jason was taken to hospital was sent to his family in Limerick by Molly Marten&#8217;s lawyers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The invoice, which was received over the Easter week-end, was described by the Corbett family as a &#8220;very blunt and cold&#8221; reminder of his death.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Ms Marten&#8217;s lawyers initially denied that they or the former model sent the invoice describing the accusation as &#8220;absolutely 100% false&#8221;. However they later admitted that the invoice was sent to Edward Griggs, a lawyer for the Lynch family dealing with Jason&#8217;s estate.[/FONT]

http://www.ibpf.org/blog/symptoms-bipolar-disorder

Interesting read about hypersexuality during mania. Do we have any links that MM was connecting with old boyfriend, possible affair? That and excessive spending would tie into a maniac episode. it will be interesting to hear what the visiting brother has to say about her behavior the week before.

Quote:

Hypersexuality is the increased need and often pressure for sexual gratification that can arrive with an episode of Mania. Due to this overwhelming desire for sex and the decreased inhibitions that accompany mania, often one will seek out sexual relationships or experiences with other people, sometimes to an excessive degree. It is not uncommon for instance, for happily married individuals to suddenly have affairs, affairs that may come as a complete shock to their partners or for once conservative individuals to suddenly begin having one night stands or random sexual encounters with strangers. One can suddenly find themselves attracted to people who they normally wouldn't associate with or becoming obsessed with the idea of 'forbidden sex'."

I agree, I think local PD investigating even a retired member of the FBI would be cautious in overstepping the mark, even if their initial thoughts were that the scene was inconsistent. It appears that the states case is based on circumstantial evidence, no smoking gun as they say. Perhaps, given the two admissions, the just don't have the evidence to charge SM as she didn't admit to hitting Jason?

Can anyone remember, was there any MSM links to the sighting of a man leaving the property aprox 3am or was that just a rumor doing the rounds?

I heard it as a rumor and went investigating the building at the time. I never saw an mSM link.. I think the rumor originated from a neighbour ..

I heard it as a rumor and went investigating the building at the time. I never saw an mSM link.. I think the rumor originated from a neighbour ..

Thanks Kitty, its hard to keep track after all this time :cheers:

Thanks Kitty, its hard to keep track after all this time :cheers:

We did very good and thorough work in the earlier threads. I fear much of it is being lost though it is there..
its a head fry trying to recall.. we really do need to read them all again and bring forth the elements that are absolutely relevant to next weeks proceedings.

And yet, this FBI Counterintelligence agent, who was supervisor for 19 years, who was also qualified as an attorney, never kept records of supposed incidents of his daughter being victim of domestic abuse? Very hard to swallow. I know he probably intends to try and sell to the jury the notion that it was him and only him hitting Jason, that Molly is the victim, but I don't think i they'll buy it. I also believe that the autopsy report is going to show two perpetrators bashing Jason Corbett, two different levels and power of violence.

And yet, this FBI Counterintelligence agent, who was supervisor for 19 years, who was also qualified as an attorney, never kept records of supposed incidents of his daughter being victim of domestic abuse? Very hard to swallow. I know he probably intends to try and sell to the jury the notion that it was him and only him hitting Jason, that Molly is the victim, but I don't think i they'll buy it. I also believe that the autopsy report is going to show two perpetrators bashing Jason Corbett, two different levels and power of violence.

Do not be surprised if he "suddenly" produces notes for the trial. He's had years to dream up a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member