GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it only me that sees the huge bruise that appears to cover Molly's left hand in this photo? http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/jason-corbetts-family-launch-new-legal-action-against-molly-martens
I believe it was someone here that identified that photo as being taken the Friday afterwards? (I looked but couldn't find it) so 4 days. In other photos in which she is wearing the same dress (and sunglasses), she is covering her left hand, and seems to me she is supporting it as though injured. I also think I see a small bruise on her arm where the edge of the brick could have pinched her skin. IMO

That picture was taken at the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016 and was taken in a court room. There is no way that that is 4 days after the murder. The full length picture shows MM with the lawyer standing behind here.

The same lawyer is seen on the next link beside Thomas Martens at another sitting of the court.

http://www.eveyo.com/stories/uk/162...homas-charged-with-jason-corbett-s-death.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• mollyMartens in court.jpg
    mollyMartens in court.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 97
During the social media onslaught from Molly and her friends, they all said Molly said she never bruised ever in her life to explain away why there were no bruises around her neck, so perhaps that's a shadow on the one hand? Also, the police reports show that neither she or her father had a mark on them, so someone had to be wearing gloves when they held that paving stone and bashed Jason's head in I guess. If you use a rock or a brick to hit something hard such as another rock or a skull, it's going to leave scratches or even small cuts on fingers and palm of your hands - unless you're wearing gloves. Perhaps that's the evidence Sharon is thought to have destroyed - the gloves? The Sheriff's office will have taken pictures of both Tom and Molly, including their hands when they were at the station giving statements that night/morning. Also, the next day pictures at custody hearing show her wearing a red fleece jacket, and another she had sweater on, so I thought she just looked cold in this picture given she had short sleeves and no sweater, it was summer and the air conditioning in the court houses can be pretty cold.

Sadly I believe poor Jason Corbett must have lain there on floor for some time while the Martens got their stories straight and rehearsed even. In all my life I've never heard of anyone call a fight a "donnybrook" except in that old movie The Quiet Man -
it's clearly part of a fictionalized story concocted by someone with little to no knowledge of the Irish. And after the deputies arrived, didn't Sharon had care of Jack and Sarah, so probably stayed in the house while Tom and Molly were brought in for their statements? Both give Sharon opportunity to dispose of any weapons, clothes, shoes, towels, etc.
NI, its quite a common term in USA, and is defined in the search warrants acc to miriam Webster dictionary. it means an uncontrolled fight, nothing at all to do with Ireland.

Don't see bruises myself but a great shot of her neck thanks !!! And if as you say it was only 4 days after and the whole defence case is self defence from a HUGE, BIG, OVERWEIGHT, Man strangling her, where are the marks, if as you suggest the slip of a brick caused a bruise which it may have then I'm wondering why didn't the nearly 300llbs of weight behind the hands that allegedly strangled her.?????

https://www.google.ie/search?q=moll...UICigC&biw=800&bih=1280#imgrc=gpMIDz5e2zxu_M:
63901a8ec03bf7c248566f48be20cfbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
There are 2 ways I use to check photos,
One is a simple Google Reverse Image check.

The other iis Tineye Reverse Image search.

Both will tell you when the image first appeared on the web, all places where the image is depicted.
storyful will show the origins and all sources of a story.

There are other apps that will time an image exactly, they are less easy to use.

I think evoke has the copyright to it and the first story with this picture in it was published on 9/12/2015. So I don't know when it was taken. Was it the first time she appeared in court? It's a summertime style so it could be August. I looked for it on the last thread but couldn't find it. If the date is what I thought, it could go either way in terms of telling the story of what happened. IMO

That picture was taken at the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016 and was taken in a court room. There is no way that that is 4 days after the murder. The full length picture shows MM with the lawyer standing behind here.

The same lawyer is seen on the next link beside Thomas Martens at another sitting of the court.

http://www.eveyo.com/stories/uk/162...homas-charged-with-jason-corbett-s-death.html

attachment.php

I think evoke has the copyright to it and the first story with this picture in it was published on 9/12/2015. So I don't know when it was taken. Was it the first time she appeared in court? It's a summertime style so it could be August. I looked for it on the last thread but couldn't find it. If the date is what I thought, it could go either way in terms of telling the story of what happened. IMO

This was the final guardianship hearing was it not? This was the one where she finally lost custody. I have a memory that she is taken from the court in tears surrounded by about 15 friends and family and supported physically by her brother. If so, its a couple of weeks at least since the murder, any bruising would be starting to fade at that point I would imagine. But definitely no cuts/scabs on show from nails on the neck or brick edges.

I think in light of the info we have learned today maybe a listen back to the 911 call keeping in mind the possibility of a third person may be present in the room might be helpful.

https://youtu.be/yGOlONoTUXk

I was trawling online again last night.. and I came across excerpts from this call.
Rather than push my own view, would you please just listen to tM tone of voice, when he said' He was Choking my daughter' and his next sentence..
Add that to his training..

This was the final guardianship hearing was it not? This was the one where she finally lost custody. I have a memory that she is taken from the court in tears surrounded by about 15 friends and family and supported physically by her brother. If so, its a couple of weeks at least since the murder, any bruising would be starting to fade at that point I would imagine. But definitely no cuts/scabs on show from nails on the neck or brick edges.

She was wearing a blue dress walking away from the courthouse with a crowd. IMO That was the picture in the WSJ but I've exceeded my limit for viewing articles.

I was trawling online again last night.. and I came across excerpts from this call.
Rather than push my own view, would you please just listen to tM tone of voice, when he said' He was Choking my daughter' and his next sentence..
Add that to his training..
Put it simply, if an fbi officer was called to the scene of a crime and there was a victim on the floor bleeding to death would he stand there for 4 minutes 39 seconds along with another certified cpr giver just looking at the victim,

How would you explain that in a report. ? Was he alive when you arrived at the scene - I don't know I didn't check and he was such a mess I didn't start cpr??

Ethics ethics ethics, empathy, sympathy - can't hear any.

My thoughts and opinions not facts in anyway

It's just that Molly either hit him with deadly force like the brick, or non-deadly force like the lamp. I contend if she hit him hard with the brick, then her hands would show some evidence of it like abrasions or bruising. IMO Her left hand in these pictures look like it's possible, however I would want to see the other side of her hand because it would be purplish too, a full hand bruise is what I'm saying. I suspect that's where you would see abrasions as well. IMO

It may just be a shadow on her hand from lighting, but if not, then I'm inclined to think she didn't strike Jason at all with a deadly weapon. I mean, you can see from the pictures, the brick Is hard to hold and much harder to wield with deadly force. A Paver is the same size but the holes you see are replaced with a concrete core that would make it all the more awkward to wield. IMO and heavier, a brick is 6lbs, a paver has to be twice that much. IMO I don't know what to make of it really. IMO
took these pictures to show...

View attachment 120514View attachment 120515View attachment 120516

She was wearing a blue dress walking away from the courthouse with a crowd. IMO That was the picture in the WSJ but I've exceeded my limit for viewing articles.

Trying to find where the photo originated but no luck yet. I did come across this evoke report that I hadn't read before however - http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/jas...eved-for-kids-after-mollys-custody-plans-fail

Tracey's words are raw emotion, real grief, dignity despite being heartbroken. I have so much respect for her and how she has carried this burden. I really hope this trial brings her some closure and some peace.

There's a video on here that shows her wearing this dress at a guardianship hearing on the 14th August - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-struck-Irish-father-two-baseball-bat.html

Trying to find where the photo originated but no luck yet. I did come across this evoke report that I hadn't read before however - http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/jas...eved-for-kids-after-mollys-custody-plans-fail

Tracey's words are raw emotion, real grief, dignity despite being heartbroken. I have so much respect for her and how she has carried this burden. I really hope this trial brings her some closure and some peace.
Tracy lynch will win this case for her brother whether they walk free or not. She imo is the opposite of everything we have seen to come from the Martens side. I've spoken to a few people that changed their whole view of the case due to her silence they generally note that in her silence the voices of the Martens were heard loud and clear and it hasn't been pretty listening.

Social media was their tool, I think it failed them

All my opinions not facts in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by searchinGirl View Post

Here's the link to original Aug 14 2015, Molly wearing same dress, only this time with sweater on.

http://myfox8.com/2015/08/14/domest...n-in-davidson-county-leads-to-custody-battle/

Quote Originally Posted by searchinGirl View Post
It's just that Molly either hit him with deadly force like the brick, or non-deadly force like the lamp. I contend if she hit him hard with the brick, then her hands would show some evidence of it like abrasions or bruising. IMO Her left hand in these pictures look like it's possible, however I would want to see the other side of her hand because it would be purplish too, a full hand bruise is what I'm saying. I suspect that's where you would see abrasions as well. IMO

It may just be a shadow on her hand from lighting, but if not, then I'm inclined to think she didn't strike Jason at all with a deadly weapon. I mean, you can see from the pictures, the brick Is hard to hold and much harder to wield with deadly force. A Paver is the same size but the holes you see are replaced with a concrete core that would make it all the more awkward to wield. IMO and heavier, a brick is 6lbs, a paver has to be twice that much. IMO I don't know what to make of it really. IMO
took these pictures to show...

Now it turns out that that picture of Molly in the black short-sleeved dress was taken Aug 14th, 2015, 12-13 days after Jason was murdered so if it's a bruise as you propose, it's not from the night of the murder. I have no idea why you think she didn't strike Jason with deadly weapon, the man's head was bashed in. Why is it you don't think that perhaps whichever of them bashed head in with paving stone might have been wearing gloves to protect their hands? Is it your theory that the mother and/or the father killed him for Molly? The police and the DA seem very certain that two people attacked and killed Jason, in a most brutal and heinous manner, so if not Molly, then who?

Emma has already explained it doesn't matter if Mm hit Jason once or ten times or the other way round with Tom . Both are as responsible as each other in the eyes of the law . Molly has admitted hitting him in police statements. She allegedly told Tracy she was responsible for Jason's death . She plays a huge role in this I don't see why her role is being downplayed.

If Evoke have copyright then it was probably first published in the Irish Daily Mail so finding it would be difficult as they don't publish online, only their sister paper, Evoke, produce some articles. I think it was around the custody hearing as you say, so two to three weeks. Can you remember the date of her first court appearance?

Has anybody given any thought to the points of law raised earlier ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl