GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you expect her to dress?<modsnip>

Nope, i haven't seen her in a scarlet minidress yet. But she has clearly changed the way she dresses for this stage of the trial. Look back at pictures of her at previous appearances, hair extensions, perfect makeup, fitted clothing. Now, as stated above much more muted, minimal makeup, loose fitting clothing.

All IMO

Nope, i haven't seen her in a scarlet minidress yet. But she has clearly changed the way she dresses for this stage of the trial. Look back at pictures of her at previous appearances, hair extensions, perfect makeup, fitted clothing. Now, as stated above much more muted, minimal makeup, loose fitting clothing.

All IMO
All as indeed everyone does for court. Nobody dresses for court as they do for clubbing.

All as indeed everyone does for court. Nobody dresses for court as they do for clubbing.

We are talking about the way she has been dressing for Court. We are talking about the difference in her clothing now as compared to the way she dressed during the custody case, the arraingment, the hearing over the removal of property and the pre-trial.

All IMO

Nobody has mentioned scarlet mini dresses or clubbing we are respectfully discussing an opinion and backing it up with pictures and earlier in the thread written discussion on the subject of creating a certain type of image for jurors.

All photos in my above post were taken at court. Evidently different than this week's choice of clothes and minimalistic make up. It's an opinion.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Young, pretty girl who kills her lover, claims self defence. I see a similarity.

However, regardless of my own view on similarities, I believe what BeTrue is pointing out is the difference in appearance of MM since the trial began. Much more demure, less make up, dressing down as compared to her earlier Court appearances. All things that Jodi Arias did during her trial to appear more innocent looking.

All IMO

When Jodie Arias was claiming self defense she was trying to get away with murder and used every platform she could to tell a different story; and she had so many. Jodie is truly diabolical. Molly isn't. She is a much more sympathetic character. IDK I don't recall her being dressed inappropriately for court before, I must have missed something. It's obvious to me she is bereaved. She is a Mother who has lost her family. IMO Just the mention of those two little unmentionables in Court and I'm thinking she will burst into tears.

I feel the 911 call will be a key piece of evidence for the prosecution.

Just putting it here again
https://www.google.ie/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hear-chilling-911-call-ex-7138554.amp

few points in the 911 call i find strange (1) dispatch asks( was he drinking) not was there alcohol involved or were ye drinking,(2) dispatch says (we need to roll him over onto his back) without asking what position is he in,(3)dispatch says( tell me what happened did you hit him in the head or)instead of asking where are his injuries or where is he bleeding from,is this the normwhat do ye think?
moo

When Jodie Arias was claiming self defense she was trying to get away with murder and used every platform she could to tell a different story; and she had so many. Jodie is truly diabolical. Molly isn't. She is a much more sympathetic character. IDK I don't recall her being dressed inappropriately for court before, I must have missed something. It's obvious to me she is bereaved. She is a Mother who has lost her family. IMO Just the mention of those two little unmentionables in Court and I'm thinking she will burst into tears.

MM is on trial for the murder of her husband. JA was on trial for the murder of her ex-boyfriend. MM has claimed self defence even though the evidence suggets a brutal overkill. JA claimed self defence even though the evidence suggested a brutal overkill. MM has changed the way she dresses with the start of the trial. JA changed the way she dressed for her trial. MM has been caught in various lies. JA was caught out with various lies.

In your opinion MM is more sympathetic. In your opinion she is a bereaved mother who has lost her family. That is your view, I do not share it. My sympathies are with the two young children orphaned due to her and TM's actions.

You have every right to believe that there are no similarities with the two perpetrators; i similarly have every right to believe that there are multiple similaries between them.

All IMO

few points in the 911 call i find strange (1) dispatch asks( was he drinking) not was there alcohol involved or were ye drinking,(2) dispatch says (we need to roll him over onto his back) without asking what position is he in,(3)dispatch says( tell me what happened did you hit him in the head or)instead of asking where are his injuries or where is he bleeding from,is this the normwhat do ye think?
moo

I just don't think the dispatcher realised the severity of the assault Bernie. I think it's standard practice in a domestic assault situation to ask if the victim has been drinking, TM seemed quite lucid on the phone and quite rational so I think she was trying to establish if there was truth to what TM had alleged. Again, the advice to turn him on his back to begin CPR would be standard, most people would have been put into the recovery position if they had been assaulted and so to begin CPR you would need to turn them onto their back. To be fair I think she sounds surprised when she realises that he is still lying face down. And lastly, someone posted information a few days ago about the use of baseball bats as a weapon in assaults and the statistics were staggering in terms of the likelihood that the blows will be to the head, particularly to the right side so perhaps it is an educated guess that because they think they have killed him the blows must have been to the head? All MOO.

mod note: Just interjecting a note here because I sense tensions rising on this thread. Please refrain from making personal or snarky comments directed at other posters. Failure to comply may result in loss of posting privileges.

I just don't think the dispatcher realised the severity of the assault Bernie. I think it's standard practice in a domestic assault situation to ask if the victim has been drinking, TM seemed quite lucid on the phone and quite rational so I think she was trying to establish if there was truth to what TM had alleged. Again, the advice to turn him on his back to begin CPR would be standard, most people would have been put into the recovery position if they had been assaulted and so to begin CPR you would need to turn them onto their back. To be fair I think she sounds surprised when she realises that he is still lying face down. And lastly, someone posted information a few days ago about the use of baseball bats as a weapon in assaults and the statistics were staggering in terms of the likelihood that the blows will be to the head, particularly to the right side so perhaps it is an educated guess that because they think they have killed him the blows must have been to the head? All MOO.

Agreed. TM was very composed in the call. I do not think anything he said remotely suggested the gravity of the situation JC was in. The injuries sustained by JC were, in my view, catastrophic, the scene must have been horrendous. Yet he is not agitated, upset, the periods of silence on the call.

I think the 911 operator had no idea of the level of assault that had taken place.

All IMO

mod note: Just interjecting a note here because I sense tensions rising on this thread. Please refrain from making personal or snarky comments directed at other posters. Failure to comply may result in loss of posting privileges.
Apologies. Seriously.

Four jurors selected this afternoon. This brings the total selected to 10 #JasonCorbett

At this rate we'll be lucky if the trial starts on Monday :(

I suspect it was another attorney who advised the juror to question the appropriateness of her serving on this jury; sounds like she is just being honest

I agree, I am still suspicious as to how that other attorney knew she was a potential juror, and how they were privy to the 'delicate' information which they passed along to her. It just seems very cagey. IMO

Nobody said she dressed inappropriately at all, just that up until this week, her appearance was much more flattering to herself, more fitted costly dresses, nice heeled shoes, jackets, hair well maintained with color and extensions, make-up perfect - the perfect wealthy suburban second wife. This week she's in shapeless cheapo dress (today even wearing same dress as Monday), with cheap flats, old granny sweater and little to no make-up. Clearly she's setting a staged look. And no idea why you think Molly's a more sympathetic figure, the murder of Jason Corbett was cold and brutal, he truly was brutalized with no defensive wounds. Molly is not a mother, she was - repeat - WAS - a step-mom who became obsessed with taking Jason Corbett's children away from him and now he's dead, and his children are orphans.

You are correct in that the autopsy report shows that Jason Corbett was died from Blunt Force Trauma to the head, with multiple cuts and skull fractures. "[FONT=&quot]According to the medical examiner&#8217;s investigative report, Corbett was struck in the head &#8220;numerous times with a bat and a landscape type rock.&#8221;[/FONT]

Agreed. TM was very composed in the call. I do not think anything he said remotely suggested the gravity of the situation JC was in. The injuries sustained by JC were, in my view, catastrophic, the scene must have been horrendous. Yet he is not agitated, upset, the periods of silence on the call.

I think the 911 operator had no idea of the level of assault that had taken place.

All IMO

You make excellent point, I also remember that he was very composed, and even came across as rehearsed (who on earth uses the term "a doneybrook" other than from olde tyme Irish movies such as Quiet Man?). He was so composed that he didn't let drop any off-cuff remarks, just got out there the message that they needed to - that this was in defense of daughter being attacked by her husband. Yet the autopsy report shows a very brutal murder, it had to take many bashes to the head for Jason Corbett to have sustained several skull fractures along with all the other wounds - a sustained assault of some duration. Yet Tom Martens so composed on 911. I wondered how long Jason Corbett lay there dying while they concocted and practiced their stories?

moo
You are correct. We had long discussions on this on thread 1.

Just listened to 911 call again. I know it was discussed on here today

The calm in the room, that is coming down the phone is only interrupted when TM announces paramedics arrival and MM voice gets more projected and purposeful.

No matter what we all think of the evidence we have got to see to date this is breath taking. It's one of those situations where as a listener your shouting in your head, hurry, do something,

When that dial tone first rings out in court on a sound system amplified with a room full of people imo it will affect people, upset people and the two people who sit in silence on the other end of that phone with a man face down dying, who admit in the call BOTH admit having experience in cpr and didn't aid a man dying on the floor well there is just no reasoning for that is there?

My opinion only

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

You are correct in that the autopsy report shows that Jason Corbett was died from Blunt Force Trauma to the head, with multiple cuts and skull fractures. "[FONT=&amp]According to the medical examiner&#8217;s investigative report, Corbett was struck in the head &#8220;numerous times with a bat and a landscape type rock.&#8221;[/FONT][/QUOTE

I was just explaining to Bernie why I felt the operator had known to ask if they had hit him in the head, IMO she wouldn't have known the severity of the injuries when she was sending help from what was explained to her on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristymccaskell