GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll n roll so much more important info coming in great sharing guys, thanks.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
Scrolling and Rolling. Really not in the mood for that nonsense after the testimony of the last few days. Still upset about the children being carried through pools of their Daddy's blood. That will stay with me for ever.

I am concerned about the level of local influence on the reporting. See this tweet in response to Ben Coley's updates, asking him not to name the witness...

[video=twitter;890602075351953409]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890602075351953409[/video]

Replying to @LexDispatchBC
Please don't post their names.

9:00 AM - 27 Jul 2017
Shocked and a little sickened to read also some replies to his tweets of evidence yesterday.

Even the testimony about the babies and jasons injuries had no affect on some hearts.

Jmo

I am concerned about the level of local influence on the reporting. See this tweet in response to Ben Coley's updates, asking him not to name the witness...

[video=twitter;890602075351953409]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890602075351953409[/video]

Replying to @LexDispatchBC
Please don't post their names.

9:00 AM - 27 Jul 2017

This is highly unusual.

I don't think it matters really...my husband sleeps nude whether I'm in the bed with him or not. What people wear to bed is determined more by habit than sexual liason IMO.

I agree. But I wonder what started the fight?

"He's cool - how long has he been down," Ms Hackworth asked after she noted the apparent temperature of Mr Corbett's body.

Fellow paramedic David Bent said he also noted the coolness of the body.

"I also determined that he felt cool to me as well," he said.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...arrived-at-his-home-trial-hears-35974184.html

Questioning time of death more so than ever. Professionally trained witnesses and their testimony so very important. They know crime scenes they know what's right, what's odd.

Maybe Jason's body cooled because he had been left there while they disposed of evidence ? Like may be his CLOTHES ?

Hoping the evidence leads to answers to all these questions.

Jmo

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.rte.ie/amp/893429/

Only source of light was an overturned lamp; the room was dimly lit. They could not turn on the main light in the room.

Yet TM was able to strike a moving target who was choking MM without catching her once.
All IMO
Imo this was a scene not just a crime scene but maybe even a orchastrated deliberate scene to fit the afterthought - the story

Jmo

ellow paramedic David Bent said he also noted the coolness of the body."I also determined that he felt cool to me as well," he said.
"It was also pointed out to me by Amanda Hackworth that when she was attempting to gather leads to hook on the patient, she pointed out, she reached over - the skin portion of her arm touched the patient and (she) said he felt cool."
"It was a very important determination."

Mr Bent said that the coolness of a patient's body, combined with the total lack of electrical signals from the heart and the severe trauma sustained to the back of Mr Corbett's head, was used in deciding to stop life saving measures at around 3.24am.
"There was no electrical activity," he said.
"There was (severe) trauma to the head."

Paramedic Sergeant Barry Alphin confirmed that at no time did paramedics get any heart rhythm from Mr Corbett.
They stopped efforts to revive Mr Corbett around 3.24am after realising the sheer scale of the head injuries he had sustained and the lack of any cardiac response.
Parts of Mr Corbett's skull had been driven into his brain by the force of the blows he sustained.

His nose was broken and he also had blunt force trauma injuries to his face, torso and extremities.

Sergeant Alphin, in trying to move Mr Corbett's head, was shocked when his hand and fingers slipped inside the back of his skull.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...arrived-at-his-home-trial-hears-35974184.html

[video=twitter;890625557079130112]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890625557079130112[/video]
He was declared dead 7 hours later. So short timeline in light of the huge events of the evening.

They collected Jack at the 11 so we know he was alive then.

Hopefully phone records online activity may tighten the timeline even more.

I agree. But I wonder what started the fight?

I doubt that there was a fight that night. IMO JC would not have started it as from what we know about him, he would not start a fight when Molly's parents were staying there - especially not at 2.30am if they were sleeping in separate bedrooms and he had to play golf with his father-in-law the next morning. Golfers usually start early in the morning too.

One theory I have is that JC and Molly could have had a fight on the Friday night when Molly fat-shamed JC in public at a function and went home before her by himself. Perhaps when they got home, Molly was angry with him for leaving her there and had to get a taxi or lift home by herself.

Either this Friday night or before July 30 when she got the sleeping drug,

Mr Corbett did not suffer from the sleep issues for which the drug was prescribed. His wife got a prescription for Trazodone on July 30, just three days before Mr Corbett's death.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...artens-before-fight-trial-hears-35968833.html

After Wayne Corbett left, or in anger due to Molly's treatment of him, JC could have exploded verbally and told Molly that he had had enough of her spending sprees with his money, her fat-shaming him when he had already lost one stone in weight, her abuse of Jack, her obsession with trying to adopt his children and that she would only ever be their stepmother, and that there had been a change of ownership of the company he worked for and because his future role in that company was unclear, he had applied for a transfer back to ireland and he would not be taking her with him.

Molly suffered a fear of losing control and narcissistic injury as a result and began to brood over it as this meant separation and future divorce. Where would she live? Maybe she would have to get a real job. Who would she live with and where as she had not lived alone for a very long time? She would miss "her children" too and the lifestyle she enjoyed with JC.

MMC then probably phoned her parents about what JC had said to her and probably asked her parents what she could or should do about it.

Because I see this case as a premeditated one, a plan was put in place.

It will be interesting if they discovered any emails from MMC to her parents or anyone else on this matter.

They might have agreed that MMC would have too much to lose in a divorce but if JC was murdered, MMC could have it all - the children, the house, the car, the insurance policy of $600,000 and the money in their joint accounts. MMC would never have to work again. TM probably suggested that it could be done in self-defence and self-defence of others and they would get away with it. So TM suggests that they will pretend that they are coming over to stay on the Saturday night so that TM can play golf with JC on the Sunday and to see "their grandchildren". Don't tell JC that we are coming until the Saturday. TM says he will bring Jack a new baseball bat but will not give it to him until the Sunday. This will be used as his weapon to fend off JC whom we will say is choking MMC. In the meantime, Molly is to find her weapon and a paving rock is suggested. We will pretend that it is part of Jack's project at school. So that JC is vulnerable, we will wait for him to be sound asleep first so about 2.30am would be the ideal time. In the meantime, MMC is to get a sleeping drug for her foot problem but not from a doctor. After dinner on the Saturday night, MMC is to crush up the sleeping tablet and put it in a drink she will give him - a beer or a coffee. About 2.30am, MMC is to scream loudly as if JC is choking her and threatening to kill her which supposedly wakes TM up and he comes to the rescue and they both bash the daylights out of JC until he is dead. TM then phones 911 and they claim self-defence and self-defence of others. The local police will believe them as TM is ex-FBI, SM is to phone Wayne not giving any details and she will look after the children on the night as they will have to go to the police station to make their statements, they will immediately arrange the funeral so there is no autopsy, the body will be cremated and relatives in ireland will not be over in time for it and apply for custody of the children. As JC's widow, she will have it all and everybody will believe that JC deserved to die as he was such an abusive man saying that he intended to kill her otherwise MMC would have been the one who was dead. End of story.

I doubt that there was a fight that night. IMO JC would not have started it as from what we know about him, he would not start a fight when Molly's parents were staying there - especially not at 2.30am if they were sleeping in separate bedrooms and he had to play golf with his father-in-law the next morning. Golfers usually start early in the morning too.

One theory I have is that JC and Molly could have had a fight on the Friday night when Molly fat-shamed JC in public at a function and went home before her by himself. Perhaps when they got home, Molly was angry with him for leaving her there and had to get a taxi or lift home by herself.

Either this Friday night or before July 30 when she got the sleeping drug,

After Wayne Corbett left, or in anger due to Molly's treatment of him, JC could have exploded verbally and told Molly that he had had enough of her spending sprees with his money, her fat-shaming him when he had already lost one stone in weight, her abuse of Jack, her obsession with trying to adopt his children and that she would only ever be their stepmother, and that there had been a change of ownership of the company he worked for and because his future role in that company was unclear, he had applied for a transfer back to ireland and he would not be taking her with him.

Molly suffered a fear of losing control and narcissistic injury as a result and began to brood over it as this meant separation and future divorce. Where would she live? Maybe she would have to get a real job. Who would she live with and where as she had not lived alone for a very long time? She would miss "her children" too and the lifestyle she enjoyed with JC.

MMC then probably phoned her parents about what JC had said to her and probably asked her parents what she could or should do about it.

Because I see this case as a premeditated one, a plan was put in place.

It will be interesting if they discovered any emails from MMC to her parents or anyone else on this matter.

They might have agreed that MMC would have too much to lose in a divorce but if JC was murdered, MMC could have it all - the children, the house, the car, the insurance policy of $600,000 and the money in their joint accounts. MMC would never have to work again. TM probably suggested that it could be done in self-defence and self-defence of others and they would get away with it. So TM suggests that they will pretend that they are coming over to stay on the Saturday night so that TM can play golf with JC on the Sunday and to see "their grandchildren". Don't tell JC that we are coming until the Saturday. TM says he will bring Jack a new baseball bat but will not give it to him until the Sunday. This will be used as his weapon to fend off JC whom we will say is choking MMC. In the meantime, Molly is to find her weapon and a paving rock is suggested. We will pretend that it is part of Jack's project at school. So that JC is vulnerable, we will wait for him to be sound asleep first so about 2.30am would be the ideal time. In the meantime, MMC is to get a sleeping drug for her foot problem but not from a doctor. After dinner on the Saturday night, MMC is to crush up the sleeping tablet and put it in a drink she will give him - a beer or a coffee. About 2.30am, MMC is to scream loudly as if JC is choking her and threatening to kill her which supposedly wakes TM up and he comes to the rescue and they both bash the daylights out of JC until he is dead. TM then phones 911 and they claim self-defence and self-defence of others. The local police will believe them as TM is ex-FBI, SM is to phone Wayne not giving any details and she will look after the children on the night as they will have to go to the police station to make their statements, they will immediately arrange the funeral so there is no autopsy, the body will be cremated and relatives in ireland will not be over in time for it and apply for custody of the children. As JC's widow, she will have it all and everybody will believe that JC deserved to die as he was such an abusive man saying that he intended to kill her otherwise MMC would have been the one who was dead. End of story.

It's a good theory, but if it was premeditated, why ruin it with the overkill?

Davidson County Sheriff David Grice told the Irish Daily Mail that detectives took two people "of their own free will" to the Sheriff's office following Jason's death.

"Those people were the wife and the wife's father. They were taken away and interviewed on tape," he said. "We have to interview on audio video tape for court. We collected evidence from them and from the crime scene."

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...ation-to-his-brutal-death-in-us-31451072.html

Usually these audio tapes will be played in court. I am looking forward to hearing them.

This is highly unusual.

Its not unusual.. Big events attract a massive crowd of nutjobs and trolls. expect it, counteract by tweeting a link to transparency laws. Block and report a/cs if they get too heavy. Clown had only 201 followers..

<modsnip>

And we come back to the point that these children had a fabulous mother- Mags. Who was a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, friend(mine) childcare teacher (mine) and she too has been erased. And not only her but her family who welcomed MM -even though it must have broke their heart to see Jason remarry. There are many step parents doing fabulous jobs raising children as their own BUT who would never ever try to change the children's life history. It was all about MOLLY I agree.

It's a good theory, but if it was premeditated, why ruin it with the overkill?

Yes overkill is the one of the mistakes they made - especially the last bash of JC post-mortem. IMO they must have lost control with both of them bashing away and did not know when to stop! They probably "enjoyed" it once they got into it!

In their minds.......

MMC took out all her frustrations on him because of his plan to abandon her after she had done such a good job of bringing up "her" children and in TM's case, abandoning his "model" daughter who had brought up "his" grandchildren whom they would never see again and who had been a dutiful non-abusive caring wife.

[video=twitter;890642301692686336]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890642301692686336[/video]
[video=twitter;890637539161251841]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890637539161251841[/video]

[video=twitter;890637640701067264]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890637640701067264[/video]

[video=twitter;890637752009543680]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890637752009543680[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx