GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree and as pointed out by others if Tom had control of the situation why did Molly need to use the paver .

I have avoided reading anything today for fear I would be ill but if this is what he is saying I ain't worried.

Where is all the blood from the scuffle tm ? From rushing and grappling ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not underestimate the defence.
Both defendants are very well placed to choose wisely.
They were chosen for their skills in defending cases such as this.
They have already upset the Corbetts, The L family, the F family, the paramedics..
they appear to have spent the trial time loosening up the tight buttons on a garment, pulling the threads until they come undone, a thread at a time..
Their art is an interweaving of an alternative reality.. they will continue to do this until almost no threads remain, or the prosecution hits them with some real artillery that leaves no doubt in anybodys' mind.. no doubt at all..

Already lE has the results of the warrants, the telephone evidence, computer evidence, social media evidence and lots of other evidence we do not know about..
Today the prosecution shone a beam on the fBI career.. as if to say, we know all thats there..

I wonder whether some backstage dealing has already taken place, short of a plea deal, but a negotiation nontheless?
He took the stand okay and he said nothing at all, actually, nothing new..he just did it on autopilot.. he gave nothing of himself, like a robot..

Its all down to skills now.. the art of skillful means..
It could go either way.

I want to hear about TM's cross by the prosecution. Fingers crossed for some great questions.

I think the bat will come up again in the prosecution's rebuttal.

Young JC said TM gave him the bat so the history of the bat may be correct in that it belonged to his son but the timing of when he gave the bat and where the bat was before he went to the bedroom is in question esp if a second bat was not found in the garage.

Would a baseball bat have a serial number or a batch number? I wouldn't be familiar with them.

I would not underestimate the defence.
Both defendants are very well placed to choose wisely.
They were chosen for their skills in defending cases such as this.
They have already upset the Corbetts, The L family, the F family, the paramedics..
they appear to have spent the trial time loosening up the tight buttons on a garment, pulling the threads until they come undone, a thread at a time..
Their art is an interweaving of an alternative reality.. they will continue to do this until almost no threads remain, or the prosecution hits them with some real artillery that leaves no doubt in anybodys' mind.. no doubt at all..

Already lE has the results of the warrants, the telephone evidence, computer evidence, social media evidence and lots of other evidence we do not know about..
Today the prosecution shone a beam on the fBI career.. as if to say, we know all thats there..

I wonder whether some backstage dealing has already taken place, short of a plea deal, but a negotiation nontheless?
He took the stand okay and he said nothing at all, actually, nothing new..he just did it on autopilot.. he gave nothing of himself, like a robot..

Its all down to skills now.. the art of skillful means..
It could go either way.

All true kitty I haven't caught up but if your saying he said nothing of himself and was like a robot that seems to be the true sense of the man disfuntional seems to run in the family imo maybe jurors will have found him cold

Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young JC said TM gave him the bat so the history of the bat may be correct in that it belonged to his son but the timing of when he gave the bat and where the bat was before he went to the bedroom is in question esp if a second bat was not found in the garage.

on page 97 the "inventory of items seized" from the warrant regarding the bate and related photos or digital files they do not list the bat or athletic bag as being seized. That tells me the bat was not there.

Martens continually said that he was not aware of any physical altercations between Molly and Jason Corbett before the night of the incident. He said that he once observed bruises on Molly Corbett, but didn’t know the source.

The prosecution then asked if Martens was aware that Molly Corbett was a beneficiary of Jason Corbett’s life insurance policy, and Martens said yes. But Marten testified that he was not aware that the payout of the policy was $600,000.

on page 97 the "inventory of items seized" from the warrant regarding the bate and related photos or digital files they do not list the bat or athletic bag as being seized. That tells me the bat was not there.

Great find!

Well observed

Picture perfect self defense and defense of others and he had even seen a bruise-- lead in dv..
If any of it is true and if journo got it right. it is utterly perfect..

But great legal minds and 2 years practice will get perfect all the time..
I dont believe its the truth because of all the evidence we have seen already.
Perturbed prosecution did not question him closely about his personal finances..

it continues, however.. that was just a chapter
[FONT=&amp] [video=twitter;893533347946917889]https://twitter.com/tvtdaniel/status/893533347946917889[/video] Daniel Kennedy has a vid stuck to his name

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Martens continues after lunch. Three hours in, he maintains Jason was the aggressor, sustained multiple blows before showing any ill effects[/FONT]

Martens continually said that he was not aware of any physical altercations between Molly and Jason Corbett before the night of the incident. He said that he once observed bruises on Molly Corbett, but didn’t know the source.

The prosecution then asked if Martens was aware that Molly Corbett was a beneficiary of Jason Corbett’s life insurance policy, and Martens said yes. But Marten testified that he was not aware that the payout of the policy was $600,000.

I thought she didn't bruise?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Martens then said as he entered the bedroom, Jason Corbett turned to him and held Molly in the crook of his right arm. He said Jason Corbett began inching toward the hallway that led to the bathroom, so he hit him on the back of the head with the bat.

How does this make an iota of sense

This is all good. The Prosecution is drawing him out. He's making mistakes. He's claiming to have sustained multiple blows from this huge man who is in a rage...but his 65 year old body shows not a bruise.

I bet the Prosecution will keep him talking and talking..

Is there anyone here attending court today? It'd be good to get a first hand feel for the atmosphere in the room.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Could this be the motive?!!!!

Earlier at Davidson County Superior Court in North Carolina it emerged that the named beneficiary on an insurance policy held by the Limerick father-of-two was changed shortly before his death.

http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/moll...in-tears-trial

How does this make an iota of sense
Why would Jason turn his back to him in order for him to hit him on the back of his head?

Surely he would have inched his way with his back to the wall?

You're right. It makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

No it was not, we discussed it on 1st or 2nd thread. At the same time MM had taken to displaying photographs of the childrens' belongings on fb.
The bat cover was photographed as part of this particular artistic endeavor.. Stephen, you know where that photo is..
She had also taken to calling the courts corrupt publicly

She wrote: 'I cannot believe the level of slander, harassment, lies and absolute utter corruption. The truth does not matter.

Shouldn't the truth matter? Shouldn't the truth prevail? Doesn't anyone care about the truth?'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...murdering-husband-orphaning-two-children.html

She showed photos of the bat sleeve and to my eyes it looked like a gesture of contempt for the courts she so hastily berated, then deleted, but not before almost the entire media spectrum caught and shared..
The bat sleeve ws place upon a bundle of clothes, out of place.. but Jason was dead and Molly now had a new target for her ire.
Do people remember the photograph? We shared it here and we talked about it a lot and i have a suspicion thats what warrants sought too, if dates match up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx