GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was slowly trying to turn the kids against JC. The "row" to me sounds like he was pleading to talk to her and she was totally ignoring him and talking to the children as if he wasn't there. The story about them not being allowed into the bedroom strikes me as her telling them "don't ever come into the bedroom or daddy will be cross". She was building up a DV case by using the children to use against him. She said she kept both doors closed to ensure the kids didn't hear the rows but was will to ignore him and cause a row in front of them. If these rows and choking sessions were common in the bedroom why were none of them recorded.

Frizby I totally agree with your post. Using foul language and vicious comments only ignites the fire. They need to be ignored ignored!!! How long though do you think the C/L family can continue with out make a statement or giving an in-dept interview? So many stories came out about MM with so many witnesses who were never called! Or are they saving it for the civil case? How quickly would you expect that to happen? Or will they just stay silent?

You know I was thinking about that last night, trying to rationalise what interest would be served if they did give a statement, it would appear that the only way to show the truth or to get certain people to believe it would be for the medical report on JC first wife to be released and for the bits of those tapes to be released where the children use the words "Mom told me". What a dreadful thought to think that the only way to convince some people is to compromise your morals. And then of course you would have to get the US media to run it. The US media could of course run with what was said in court as the children's statement were read out and those words were also read out but no they have chosen not to, but they have no problem reporting what serves MM & TM. They don't even need to actually view the tapes. The US media could report that Mr F signed a sworn affidavit. Very bias reporting on there side.

And domestic violence is being supported by one little audio clip of an argument of which if people sat back and listed to it, it is clear that JC is angry because MM is ignoring him but she just happens to have a tape recorder handy. That is convenient. She had visited two lawyers in the previous two years to find out how she could get the children. Lies manifest when common sense goes out the window. If they had any evidence, the defence team would have brought it before the courts, MM herself would have taken to the stand. Oh and I wonder why, hmmm,,, because there was no evidence of any abuse. All this guff from the defence team saying that they did not have to prove anything, well they did, they had to prove that MM suffered at the hands of JC or at the very least raise it as an issue but they did not.

Their claim was that JC was strangling MM and they hit back in self defence. But the evidence of their story did not match the crime scene, not even in the slightest. I have no doubt that TM really thought that at the time after the crime local Law Enforcements would just say grand Mr FBI, toddle on, Self Defence. He of all people knew how evidence works, he was a fool to think that he could out smart them and he is now paying the ultimate price for that.

You know I was thinking about that last night, trying to rationalise what interest would be served if they did give a statement, it would appear that the only way to show the truth or to get certain people to believe it would be for the medical report on JC first wife to be released and for the bits of those tapes to be released where the children use the words "Mom told me". What a dreadful thought to think that the only way to convince some people is to compromise your morals. And then of course you would have to get the US media to run it. The US media could of course run with what was said in court as the children's statement were read out and those words were also read out but no they have chosen not to, but they have no problem reporting what serves MM & TM. They don't even need to actually view the tapes. The US media could report that Mr F signed a sworn affidavit. Very bias reporting on there side.

And domestic violence is being supported by one little audio clip of an argument of which if people sat back and listed to it, it is clear that JC is angry because MM is ignoring him but she just happens to have a tape recorder handy. That is convenient. She had visited two lawyers in the previous two years to find out how she could get the children. Lies manifest when common sense goes out the window. If they had any evidence, the defence team would have brought it before the courts, MM herself would have taken to the stand. Oh and I wonder why, hmmm,,, because there was no evidence of any abuse. All this guff from the defence team saying that they did not have to prove anything, well they did, they had to prove that MM suffered at the hands of JC or at the very least raise it as an issue but they did not.

Their claim was that JC was strangling MM and they hit back in self defence. But the evidence of their story did not match the crime scene, not even in the slightest. I have no doubt that TM really thought that at the time after the crime local Law Enforcements would just say grand Mr FBI, toddle on, Self Defence. He of all people knew how evidence works, he was a fool to think that he could out smart them and he is now paying the ultimate price for that.

I agree, if TL etc get drawn into making public statements it will just fan the flames. They need oxygen to keep up the charade. If no-one feeds it, people will quickly see it for what it is. Desperate attempts to decry a 'miscarriage of justice' where they can provide no evidence to that end.

Mod announcement: We will be moving to another forum titled "Recently Sentenced and Beyond" tomorrow. The title of the thread is different and in the victim's name.

Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, August 2015 *graphic content*

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-Wallburg-home-August-2015-*graphic-content*

The new thread is closed for now and will open tomorrow morning at 10am central time. I will be here to direct you and will post the new link again. At that time this thread will close. Please contact me if you have any questions.

bumping up my post...

6. THAT's THE HAIR????? That's it????? 'Even in death he was still gripping onto Molly' ....seriously! A single hair placed ON TOP of the nail of a dead man bludgeoned to death...all that exhertion would cause a few hairs to fall out IMO.

Here is a freeze frame of the "mystery" hair from the 20/20 show.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 436
Here is a freeze frame of the "mystery" hair from the 20/20 show.
attachment.php
I think what this tells us is he didn't even get the chance to defend himself. His attack was quick brutal and senseless.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members