GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find your theory very distasteful and disrespectful to a dead man to be honest. There is no evidence to support an accusation of choking/strangling for any reason!

The one thing That I have had trouble explaining to myself was the allegation of choking/strangling.

You obviously didn' read the Next sentence or chose to take out of context.
The one thing that I have had trouble explaining to myself was the allegation of choking/strangling. It never seemed as it was possible for JC to have done this in a malevolent way

I read it all and I feel discussing it is inappropriate for the reasons I've stated.

You are entitled to your opinion and I asked for just that. Just don't use my statement out of context. As I stated it was only a theory and one that answered every aspect of the case including the allegation while defending JC totally. I am sorry that you are offended but I am also entitled to opinions and theories.

I wonder when SM was diagnosed with cancer. I can see TM taking the fall for his sick wife much more than for a daughter he easily went 4 years without seeing. Just a feeling I have. They had to keep SM out of the picture at all costs.

I wonder when SM was diagnosed with cancer. I can see TM taking the fall for his sick wife much more than for a daughter he easily went 4 years without seeing. Just a feeling I have. They had to keep SM out of the picture at all costs.
Brilliant train of thought. I'm sure she will be trying to get rid of civil suit too. I'm wondering will that be postponed now because they are appealing? There should be quite few hearings on the books due to estate etc.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

modsnip>
They contradicted quiete a few statements last night imo, also made themselves look insane. The sun news paper headline this morning front headline was "loopy molly martens"

TM comes across as a controlling, self loving narscassist imo, him and mm often use reflective language so I read and listen to what they say and always remember its inside coming out.

SM will be kept out of anything she can be we have her visit to the dragon centre where it was suspected she coersed the children- no investigation, no consequences
She sits in a basement while two savages best a man to death overhead - no consequences, She posts inciteful fb posts and illegally posts minors pics - no consequences. Im hopeful for the civil suit but this womans limbo around consequences never fails.

Son - I'm thinking the area within which he is employed maybe wouldn't allow him to support them publicly, speaking of which what the heck was the outcome of MacGyver himself ME and his heroic and shifty actions in the hours after death. Wasn't he investigated?

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I line that got me during that program, highlighted what a lot of us thought about Molly having to live up to the expectations of her parents or feel outcast. It was when she said she first came to Ireland and was feeling that things were moving too fast but was unable to phone her parents and say "I've failed again". I would hate my children not to be able to phone me when they really needed me.

Molly is just like Casey Anthony. When she calls her parents, she tells them lots and lots and lots of lies. Can you not see how Molly is now trying to blame her parents for being incarcerated?

Things were moving too fast for Molly? According to Jason's family, Molly slept with Jason on day #1. Molly chose to participate in an immediate sexual relationship with Jason to manipulate and entrap him.

Molly not being able to call her parents and tell them "things were moving too fast" wasn't any source for Molly's pathologic behavior. Molly is personality disordered and (imo) has an evil soul. Her parents should have forced her into cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy decades ago by cutting off their financial support unless she remained in treatment.

So they called as soon as he went down, yeah right, they believe that they waited for 1 hour or more to call 911.

‘They waited at least an hour to make that 911 call,’ said the insider, adding: ‘There is considerable reason to believe that while they waited, they got their story straight and arranged the scene to match that story.’ Officers noted that blood on Jason’s face was ‘congealed’ and not fresh, and that his body was cool to the touch.

http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/mol...r-to-call-ambulance-after-jason-corbett-death

Meanwhile, MM, now known as Prisoner 1551729 and TM, now known as Prisoner T643182 have loads to keep them occupied over the next 20 years. Ohh, how the high & mighty have fallen :happydance:

So they called as soon as he went down, yeah right, they believe that they waited for 1 hour or more to call 911.

http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/mol...r-to-call-ambulance-after-jason-corbett-death

Meanwhile, MM, now known as Prisoner 1551729 and TM, now known as Prisoner T643182 have loads to keep them occupied over the next 20 years. Ohh, how the high & mighty have fallen :happydance:

Love this . I'm so appalled by the baseless comments on social media . Jason and Mags family are looking at these . Hopefully by next week all these articles will just be chip paper. My heart breaks for them they can get no rest from her and her evil family IMO

There's definitely a bias on either side of the Atlantic towards this case. I guess that's to be expected. Plus. Few people woulda seen that 20/20 show over here

Probably a good thing-if I had watched that show, without my prior knowledge of the case, I'd like to think I wouldn't have been fooled by the Martens, but you never know. I'm quite sure they thought they could get away with what happened that night.

Love this . I'm so appalled by the baseless comments on social media . Jason and Mags family are looking at these . Hopefully by next week all these articles will just be chip paper. My heart breaks for them they can get no rest from her and her evil family IMO

I see Uncle ME has given an interview to the Sunday Times tomorrow. It won't be online tho.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Molly Martens - SunTimes 13th Aug.jpg
    Molly Martens - SunTimes 13th Aug.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 208
[video]https://youtu.be/8UEUt6OanfA[/video]

If I did this correctly it is a video of the bedroom crime scene that is in an article from Irish Daily Mail Plus or the link

https://plus.google.com/108690975834231199638/posts/3b1rZ1waXq1

should be a link to the same video on Google++

Poor Jason was never fully standing. Just trying to escape, definitely crouched, likely on his knees and flat on the floor at the end based on the height of blood spatter.

This is not sleuthing the Martens' family, but I have to wonder about the effect of these actions on Molly's brothers-with all of the attention on Molly (& obviously, she needed more attention & care), where does this leave them? & how can their parents explain their actions?

I see Uncle ME has given an interview to the Sunday Times tomorrow. It won't be online tho.
attachment.php

Now ME wants us to believe that a child's art project killed Jason. Just like ME thought that Jason's death was not that a big of a deal because TM just used a child's bat. Just when we thought they couldn't get any lower.

Mod announcement: We will be moving to another forum titled "Recently Sentenced and Beyond" tomorrow. The title of the thread is different and in the victim's name.

Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, August 2015 *graphic content*

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-Wallburg-home-August-2015-*graphic-content*

The new thread is closed for now and will open tomorrow morning at 10am central time. I will be here to direct you and will post the new link again. At that time this thread will close. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member