Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
https://mobile.twitter.com/IrishMailSunday/status/896484000218394624

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 207
True, although I love to follow DM for it's timely news reports (w/ sometimes surprisingly more accurate info than local papers), it's still more along the lines of a tabloid newspaper, like the National Enquirer. So I was happily surprised to see positive comments for the Corbett family. I just hope people read the evidence in the case, before they rush to judgement.

True, although I love to follow DM for it's timely news reports (w/ sometimes surprisingly more accurate info than local papers), it's still more along the lines of a tabloid newspaper, like the National Enquirer. So I was happily surprised to see positive comments for the Corbett family. I just hope people read the evidence in the case, before they rush to judgement.

The comments section of the Daily Mail can be as mad as a box of frogs, so I too was pleasantly surprised at the comments underneath that article. Nobody's really buying their story, are they? I think JC jr's statement to the court has a lot to do with that, he made it clear what he thinks of his former stepmonster.

Fark, those poor kids-Molly as a stepparent, who kills their Dad, & now all of her extended family tries to destroy their family (saying that their Dad killed their Mom, which is utterly ridiculous). How can those people live with themselves, doing this to children?

I see Uncle ME has given an interview to the Sunday Times tomorrow. It won't be online tho.
attachment.php

I am never gonna understand how he is still a state employee..
his statements as family spokesman basically condoned both the murder and the methodology..

there are two striking (to Me) features
- the first is the prosecutor's question to TM regarding his time in FBI.. cannot quite remember the exact statement/question but it went along the lines of ' did you ask a fellow officer to watch you while you engaged in a special op?'
Does anybody have the full text of the entire prosecution interview with TM?

- The other big gap is the entire testimony of the blood spatter expert. Has it been published in its entirety anywhere yet?

Dedicated to Jason and all of his loved ones.

[video=youtube;YNoLJy68ZcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNoLJy68ZcE[/video]

What is with all the not looking the interviewer in the eye and rolling her eyes upward when she answers a question?

She has the most hateful look in her eyes. When she looks straight on she is kinda scary ? Strange woman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Looking at the video of the scene, I ask the question, was this heinous attack over very quickly? With all we have now seen, blood spatter seems to stay predominately to one side of the room so
We assume Jason's side of bed, then on down hallway, into bathroom then back up hallway and an obvious attempt to make it out throughout the door which sadly failed.

Small area - Jason hit in bed gets up disorientated heads towards bathroom as I imagine you would in shock to see your head or wash (head injuries can cause people to become extremely un coordinated)
Hit in bathroom, heads back up hallway, trying to get out, heaviest and deadliest blows reigned around doorway causing death.

If I think of it this way it makes sense, but what doesn't make sense to me now is how TM had time to get up there if it played out as blood spatter looks. He would have to be in the room when it started or come to clean up.

And YES I now believe the attack was silent not because of tm lies/ explanation, because the first blow depending on where to the head could have easily left jason completely in shock and dazed, he could have been internally bleeding affecting, speech, movement coordination and it explains to me why he may have had no idea he was walking towards the bathroom and not to the door to freedom or help.

For the first time I feel this sits right with me. SM didn't go up the stairs because tm told her not to she would trample in blood ruin their scene, the clean up he has experience with crime scenes. It also fits better the timeline, if 911 called at three, presuming clean up was hour or more this brings us up to 1.30. JC junior home at 11.30, very plausible after snack, tv jason may not have got to bed be For 1, 1.30

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I'm off to work but I'm going to be playing that 911 call later. Now I know how close that front door and porch are to the bedroom I seem to recall it took mm a long time to come back from switching on the lights for EMS if the swith was only around that corner of the bedroom door.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/family-convicted-killers-molly-thomas-10972293

Quotes from BM's wife EMM...

[FONT=&quot]We have not slandered the Corbett family so it is not fair that everything that they say just gets taken as the truth.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am from Puerto Rico and we used to talk about living away from family but he always said that the quality of life here was great, education for the kids was great so never talked about going back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When he got mad he just threatened the kids with taking them away.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I saw Sarah crying unconsolable in my room on one occasion that this happened. The stories of the wedding are totally false and other stories as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We will appeal. Molly misses the kids so much. She did everything with/for them.[/FONT]

Ok I have watched the ABC interviews...aside from all the relevant comments regarding it being one sided etc I have a couple of observations.

1. MM has always felt worthless, she did not live up to her parents expectations, she couldn't phone from Ireland and tell them she 'had failed again'. TM & SM raised a child with no self value and no self worth. She constantly needs approval from other people. This happens to many people and many families, MM should have been under the supervision of a psychologist to help her to deal with these feelings of self worth.

2. She portrays in the 20/20 film that JC contacted her 'out of the blue' and convinced her to uproot and move to Ireland. IMO when you have to turn every action into a negative it is a sign you are trying to manipulate the situation. JC was hiring au pairs, there were multiple women prior to MM. How likely is it that JC randomly looked up women on the internet and 'persuaded' them to come and look after his children?!

3. She chose a man who had lost the love of his life in the most tragic of circumstances. She chose a man who could never provide her with the reassurance she required in order to maintain a 'healthy' relationship, because he would always have love for another woman. That woman would always be the mother of his children.

4. Even after finding a man and a family that matched her father's expectations for her, she still failed. Her father was still disappointed. Imagine the body blow that must have been!

4. It is a sign of true malice IMO that MM needs to destroy all that is good with regards to JC's first marriage. She is once again destroying something precious regarding the kids. They should know they were borne from love. They should know they completed something positive. That should be precious to all who love those kids. Why would you destroy that for them?

5. I wonder if MM's inexperience has scuppered her in this regard. SC was 11 weeks old when her mum died...I don't know about anyone else, but 11 weeks after mine were born the last thing I had on my mind was kinky sex games. Given that SC would have been up every few hours for night feeds how likely is it that something untoward happened? This is not even going into the concept that CF was living with them all at this point and witnessed nothing...are we to believe JC kept this explosive anger under wraps until they were alone in the bedroom in between feeds?

6. THAT's THE HAIR????? That's it????? 'Even in death he was still gripping onto Molly' ....seriously! A single hair placed ON TOP of the nail of a dead man bludgeoned to death...all that exhertion would cause a few hairs to fall out IMO.

7. Using your children is not loving your children.

8. None of it matters, they are where they should be. This video while appalling in nature, only serves to reinforce the 'truth'. The perpetrators of a vicious crime are behind bars and two innocent children are safe.

It is no surprise that they are speaking out like this, their media have been very selective on what they have published. I have yet to see it published on any of their news paper sites that Mr.F went to a solicitor to sign a sworn affidavit clearing stating that his daughter died following an asthma attack and that he categorically did not say what TM is claiming. Their local media, the Winston Salem Journal published the story that this claim was being made but in their shame, they have never published anything about Mr F actions following hearing the claim. And now they have gutter media like ABC who allowed that dreadful show to be aired where not only TM states it, MM also does in a much more sensational way.

The only story that they have is that MM was a victim of domestic abuse and they are milking that for all it is worth. If they can get this story across, it appear that all logic seems to goes out the window with many and then they too are victims of MM manipulation all aided and abetted by the direct family.

It is no wonder that people are angry over this but I do however feel that the messages of abuse are not doing the J4J side any favours. If someone comments, at the very least they should keep it polite, some of the comment quite frankly have been disgusting, I am mainly talking about the comments containing foul language.

Those who support MM & TM see all these comments, they also read their media, they have heard their stories, they believe the children said those things, they have not been told that during those sessions the children made those comments by saying my Mom told me. They have not rationalised that a 10 year old child does not say things like "he physically & mentally abused her". These are not the words of a 10 year old, well not any 10 year old that I know that I know of. A selective bit of the tape was played on ABC, they carefully edited out the bits where they say "My Mom told me". All too often, unfortunately, do people just rely on what they read without using their own logical mind.

It is no surprise that they are speaking out like this, their media have been very selective on what they have published. I have yet to see it published on any of their news paper sites that Mr.F went to a solicitor to sign a sworn affidavit clearing stating that his daughter died following an asthma attack and that he categorically did not say what TM is claiming. Their local media, the Winston Salem Journal published the story that this claim was being made but in their shame, they have never published anything about Mr F actions following hearing the claim. And now they have gutter media like ABC who allowed that dreadful show to be aired where not only TM states it, MM also does in a much more sensational way.

The only story that they have is that MM was a victim of domestic abuse and they are milking that for all it is worth. If they can get this story across, it appear that all logic seems to goes out the window with many and then they too are victims of MM manipulation all aided and abetted by the direct family.

It is no wonder that people are angry over this but I do however feel that the messages of abuse are not doing the J4J side any favours. If someone comments, at the very least they should keep it polite, some of the comment quite frankly have been disgusting, I am mainly talking about the comments containing foul language.

Those who support MM & TM see all these comments, they also read their media, they have heard their stories, they believe the children said those things, they have not been told that during those sessions the children made those comments by saying my Mom told me. They have not rationalised that a 10 year old child does not say things like "he physically & mentally abused her". These are not the words of a 10 year old, well not any 10 year old that I know that I know of. A selective bit of the tape was played on ABC, they carefully edited out the bits where they say "My Mom told me". All too often, unfortunately, do people just rely on what they read without using their own logical mind.

Frizby I totally agree with your post. Using foul language and vicious comments only ignites the fire. They need to be ignored ignored!!! How long though do you think the C/L family can continue with out make a statement or giving an in-dept interview? So many stories came out about MM with so many witnesses who were never called! Or are they saving it for the civil case? How quickly would you expect that to happen? Or will they just stay silent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member