GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-2020-on-NBC-Friday-August-11-2017-20170809

Found this browsing for updates yesterday. Recordings and crime scene photos? This may be pulled if they have lodged an appeal IMO.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Come back everybody. Round three is about to begin.

"20/20" will air a special hour on the case with Correspondent Linzie Janis featuring exclusive pre-trial interviews with both father and daughter, along with never-before-seen crime-scene evidence and a secret audio recording Molly made to document her troubled marriage. "20/20" airs on FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC."

"20/20" will air a special hour on the case with Correspondent Linzie Janis featuring exclusive pre-trial interviews with both father and daughter, along with never-before-seen crime-scene evidence and a secret audio recording Molly made to document her troubled marriage. "20/20" airs on FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC."
Lynches should stop this, stop her if they can at all. For those poor kiddies sakes

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Why wasn't this secret video entered into evidence?

They should threaten to sue FAKE NEWS ABC. They are slandering a dead man with her phony "evidence" that she never presented at trial,

Ralph Riegel, journalist with the Irish Independent, discusses the sentencing of Thomas Martens and Molly Martens-Corbett on Morning Ireland on Irish National Radio this morning

http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=b9_21215933_48_10-08-2017_

Jackie Fox speaks to Garry Frank, Davidson County District Attorney, after Thomas Martens and Molly Martens-Corbett were found guilty of the second-degree murder of Irish man Jason Corbett on Irish National Radio this morning

http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=b9_21216036_48_10-08-2017_

If you cannot access them on the above links, here is a link to the main page, you will find them in the drop down menu on the right hand side under today's date.

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/morning-ireland/

Catherine Fegan from the Irish Daily Mail was on with Pat Kenny on Newstalk, as she has been every day. If I can get a link to it I will post. She has written in the newspaper today, a long read, she covers it over many pages.

Interesting that this was all ready to be rolled out. The next stage of their PR campaign was produced, directed and ready for prime time before the verdict.

Invisible hands at work.

Why wasn't this secret video entered into evidence?

They should threaten to sue FAKE NEWS ABC. They are slandering a dead man with her phony "evidence" that she never presented at trial,
NBC is not aired in Ireland to my knowledge. I'm trying to understand in what context they gave interviews prior to trial obviously they believed they would be found not guilty but showing them video recordings and obviously pics they had taken themselves of the house as the police wouldnt have shared these with them. I do think now that the decision went against them that their lawyers may try to pull parts of these interviews in case it prejudices their appeals.

The issue is she is revealing this "secret" video diary which was never entered into evidence. If it had any credibility, it would have been.

This is another attempt to smear their victim in hopes of gaining a new trial and winning the civil suit.

Thry were locked and loaded with Plan B in case the trial,didn't go their way.

Oh god and there was me thinking of all the cleaning I wasn't going to do with all my free time ��. But I'm here again ready to battle with ye all . I'm pretty sure that as Mary said if this evidence had any weight in the outcome of the trial it would have been presented just shows IMO more premeditation when it comes to Molly . I'm not sure about anyone else but there has been a few shouting matches in our house it proves nothing only Molly was hatching a plan all along .

I am flabbergasted, never before seen crime scene evidence & secret audio recordings. It is a shame that this show is not aired on Irish TV, I would love to see it. Are these "secret recording" ones that MM is claiming that she made over the previous two years, you know after she sought legal advice on how to get the children, the legal advice that told her she had no chance unless there was a history of domestic violence.

NBC is not aired in Ireland to my knowledge. I'm trying to understand in what context they gave interviews prior to trial obviously they believed they would be found not guilty but showing them video recordings and obviously pics they had taken themselves of the house as the police wouldnt have shared these with them. I do think now that the decision went against them that their lawyers may try to pull parts of these interviews in case it prejudices their appeals.

I am kinda glad that it is not being shown here. I don't think I want to hear her voice. I don't see why she should have a voice now when she wasn't willing to get up on the stand and have what she wanted to say cross examined. All she wants to do now is dirty Jason's name. I have always said that I don't believe he was attacking her or any of the DV stories but even if I did it still wouldn't excuse the level of violence they used against him.

There is something really sick about her "determination" to hurt this family. It makes me understand the hatred that went into those blows with the bat...or brick.

I am flabbergasted, never before seen crime scene evidence & secret audio recordings. It is a shame that this show is not aired on Irish TV, I would love to see it. Are these "secret recording" ones that MM is claiming that she made over the previous two years, you know after she sought legal advice on how to get the children, the legal advice that told her she had no chance unless there was a history of domestic violence.

So was she recording rows etc and building a DV case so that she could divorce and keep the kids but then realised that Jason was leaving her and taking the kids back to Ireland before she could do that so killed him?

This was planned, coordinated with a friendly media...and ready to go....immediately after the trial ends.

Keep in mind the selective reporting by other American media, seen up to this point.. Of course, many of us have become accustomed to the selective empathy and skewed reporting of American media. Now you may begin to have your own tutorial.

The fact that the Martens family wasted no time in trying to obtain JC's belongings from his office, which included the children's passports. Is it unusual to keep such documents in your workplace? How did she know that the passports were not at home? I believe JC had told MM of his intentions to return to Ireland with out her, she immediately swung into action setting up situations that she could record in order to get custody of the children and this is the real reason why TM and SM cancelled their plans to attend a dinner party and take that 4+ hour journey.

I found it so touching to read comments from MF, the children's maternal grandmother, of how he flew her out to see how the children were settling in their new home in NC and how he used to visit her when they were home in Ireland. It is clear he wanted to keep Mag's memory alive for his children

Really interesting, the jury seem to have really put alot into their deliberations. I'm glad they got to see what their conviction means to the Corbett's.

I was too the jury foreman was really impressive in the thoughtfulness and the logical methodology that they put into their deliberation. The perfect jury. As I stated previously this would not happen in Ireland and any attempt to interview a jury member or for a jury member attempting to go public would be a “contempt of court” issue. I still have my reservations on the jury going public as it could be well used as grounds for appeal where the jury is not so perfect.

Could anyone be able to confirm which of the following alleged statement made by a sobbing MM to her family in the public gallery is true or did she say both? Newspapers report both.

"I'm really sorry Mom - I wish they'd just kill me."

"I'm really sorry Mom - I wish he'd just killed me."

Could anyone be able to confirm which of the following alleged statement made by a sobbing MM to her family in the public gallery is true or did she say both? Newspapers report both.

originally alex rose posted the former, he was tagging young fellow ben at dispach so he rt it.

about an hour or 2 later, rose changed his text.. dispach followed..
so its down to what dailymail and Ralph Indo heard. Not seen their reports yet

These tapes were mentioned by a supporter on Twitter 2 weeks ago saying the usual....You will all see bla bla bla.
They don't serve to do anything to make me believe she's not a vicious murderer but will definately lay the DV path down for future appeals. It's total entrapment imo. It's like someone said she's a dangerous fantasist so narrates the story then makes the evidence to match. As much as I feel sick saying this, this may taint any future appeals by These two.

I really wish they would just go away and serve their time.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Omg. I sincerely hope she said the first line. If it's the second, she is a far worse human being than I ever suspected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member