GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
August 16, 2016
8:00 PM EDT

Nancy Grace is covering this story

• According the baby(3 yr old)was killed in a different place

• Dr Marrone Pathologist says if sexual assault occurred, could be at home and at location Jordan was found

• Looking for blood when performing autopsy

• Boyfriend was reported asleep when Jordan went missing Mother was at work

• Police worked through the night

• Volunteers came in to help with search

• Boyfriend new all along she was dead, charged with murder one

• William(Joseph middle name?)McCullen would not respond to Nancy Grace

• Police called to this house 49 times(noise & inaudible)

•. COD not known (dismemberment of body possible) per Pathologist

• Death Penalty is in North Carolina

• Within 2 hours McCullen was arrested

So this was his family house? I guess he inherited it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ne...ld-found-dead-lived-in-abusive-home/424372287

Interview with neighbors say history of abuse in home. Now I'm fuming. :banghead:

“She had two black eyes,” Nicole said.

“The little girl did? Were they fresh injuries?” Boyd asked.

“Fresh man, cause you know, a couple of days after they turn blue. Fresh they don't do that. They turn red. So you know they were fresh,” Michael said.

“Did you call police in that moment?” Boyd asked.

“Let me explain to you and tell you why we didn't, because I said, 'Man, what's wrong with that kid? Something isn’t right.' He said the kid fell down. I gave him the benefit of the doubt,” Michael said.

But Nicole said she asked the little girl what happened.

“The little girl told me that her momma blacked her eye because she was mad at her daddy,” Nicole said.

August 16, 2016
8:00 PM EDT

Nancy Grace is covering this story

• According the baby(3 yr old)was killed in a different place

• Dr Marrone Pathologist says if sexual assault occurred, could be at home and at location Jordan was found

• Looking for blood when performing autopsy

• Boyfriend was reported asleep when Jordan went missing Mother was at work

• Police worked through the night

• Volunteers came in to help with search

• Boyfriend new all along she was dead, charged with murder one

• Joseph McCullen would not respond to Nancy Grace

• Police called to this house 49 times(noise & inaudible)

•. COD not known (dismemberment of body possible) per Pathologist

• Death Penalty is in North Carolina

• Within 2 hours McCullen was arrested

Who is Joseph?

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ne...ld-found-dead-lived-in-abusive-home/424372287

Interview with neighbors say history of abuse in home. Now I'm fuming. :banghead:
What the freaking hell?? You see a toddler with TWO black eyes and don't report it? Ugh. I know it's not this person's fault. I also know that kids can get some pretty severe looking injuries by accident. However, two black eyes screams abuse to me! Kids need us to stand up and be a voice for them.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So this was his family house? I guess he inherited it?

According to the deed history from Gaston Co GIS it's owned by an accounting firm so I would guess that it's a rental.

What the freaking hell?? You see a toddler with TWO black eyes and don't report it? Ugh. I know it's not this person's fault. I also know that kids can get some pretty severe looking injuries by accident. However, two black eyes screams abuse to me! Kids need us to stand up and be a voice for them.

That PLUS the incident right under the two black eyes story makes me so angry no one reported them. From the same article:

Another neighbor said he also told police about a day recently when the girl's mother came running to his house.

“His wife come over here. He had busted her upside the head with an ashtray. She was bleeding profusely all on the floor and everywhere,” the neighbor said.

Well from the reports the police had been called to the home 49 times in the past 3 years...why were those children even still in the home? That's crazy.
jmo

You think it can't get any worse and then you wonder if the autopsy will reveal older injuries. I held it together until now. This poor baby.

If you see a child that seems to come from a loving home with a bruise and there's an explanation that's one thing but two black eyes I a home from where the mom came running over , beaten, and where you see the cops come a lot, and when the child tells you yourself her mama did it there is no excuse for not reporting it [emoji35][emoji35]

I don't see how you give anyone the "benefit of the doubt" when a child actually tells you a parent gave them a black eye.

I don't see how you give anyone the "benefit of the doubt" when a child actually tells you a parent gave them a black eye.

Right? And the mother had fled there after being beaten! Cmon!

Well from the reports the police had been called to the home 49 times in the past 3 years...why were those children even still in the home? That's crazy.
jmo

Argh, you're right. Why were those babies allowed to stay in the home?!? :mad:

August 16, 2016

Neighbors never reported to DSS abuse

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members