GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly! 49 911 calls in 3 years suggests that the house was not suitable for children.

I agree. Though I'm not sure how long Jordan and her mother have been living in the house. I have seen other people with the last name Mccullen listed at that address previously as well. I am wondering if she moved in within the last year or two, maybe? Who knows though. Either way....that is an insane amount of calls to one house.

Definitely not. But really, if mom doesn't have the common sense to get out to protect herself then what are the chances that she'll protect her children? You would THINK that a mom would be more apt to protect her kids - don't mess with Mama Bear - but that must not be the case here.

It really, really bothers me to a very deep level. If you know that the guy is violent with you, what makes you think your kids are safe??? I think women should be held accountable. If you are going to have kids, you really need to be able to protect them and not bring into their lives who kill them!!!

Not sure how much is within TOS but she looks very young in the pictures that I found of her online. If she had a baby with him in 2014 that baby is now 2 along with the 3 year old Jordan, I'm not sure if she wasn't someone "looking for love" from anyone who seemed decent. Once these abusers get these women in their control, they usually don't let go until someone is dead. That is JMO speaking from very personal experience of my sister who fell "in love" with someone like this.

IMO JMO MOO etc etc

ETA: I'm not making excuses b/c there are NO excuses not to put the safety of your children before anything else in this life. I just understand that not everyone is of sound mind to "just leave him" like most of us here would be with the thought of keeping our children safe. It is so heartbreaking. I pray pray pray she wasn't involved but I have to ask myself if Jordan has been gone for 24-36 hours, where was the mom all day yesterday?

I too saw that apparently skip had a new baby in his arms in 2014. was that possibly from another woman? or is that the other present child?

I hear ya. My mother remarried when she had 3 very young children. We gave our poor Stepdad a pretty hard time for the first few years. But in the end, he was a true Godsend. And when my kids were growing up, he was much more of a loving, encouraging Grandpa than my bio Dad ever was. And last year, I found myself more upset and grief stricken at his passing than I was at my Fathers years earlier.

So it does really hurt when we hear of these cases.

Mine definitely gave theirs a run for his money that's for sure! Now, they just introduce him as their Dad 😊 kudos to yours for being so wonderful!

Not sure how much is within TOS but she looks very young in the pictures that I found of her online. If she had a baby with him in 2014 that baby is now 2 along with the 3 year old Jordan, I'm not sure if she wasn't someone "looking for love" from anyone who seemed decent. Once these abusers get these women in their control, they usually don't let go until someone is dead. That is JMO speaking from very personal experience of my sister who fell "in love" with someone like this.

IMO JMO MOO etc etc

ETA: I'm not making excuses b/c there are NO excuses not to put the safety of your children before anything else in this life. I just understand that not everyone is of sound mind to "just leave him" like most of us here would be with the thought of keeping our children safe. It is so heartbreaking. I pray pray pray she wasn't involved but I have to ask myself if Jordan has been gone for 24-36 hours, where was the mom all day yesterday?

Exactly. It's easy to pass judgment from where we sit but breaking the cycle of domestic abuse is neither simple nor easy. Compound it with the fact that she was probably young and poor and she was probably quite literally trapped. It's not much of a stretch to say he'd kill her for trying to leave, he's been charged in the murder of an innocent child so we know what he is capable of.

I too saw that apparently skip had a new baby in his arms in 2014. was that possibly from another woman? or is that the other present child?

It may have been another of his family member's baby. She's on FB but not on his listed relatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! 49 911 calls in 3 years suggests that the house was not suitable for children.

Exactly. It's easy to pass judgment from where we sit but breaking the cycle of domestic abuse is neither simple nor easy. Compound it with the fact that she was probably young and poor and she was probably quite literally trapped. It's not much of a stretch to say he'd kill her for trying to leave, he's been charged in the murder of an innocent child so we know what he is capable of.

I would say that the majority of the time, it's pretty clear if a person good/bad BEFORE getting into a relationship with them. Not always, of course. But usually. Especially if said person has a criminal history.

I think the big problem is that certain people are born into this lifestyle. Their parents, friends, relatives, etc.....they are all similar. This lifestyle is all they know. It may be a foreign concept to someone like me. But drugs, arrests, etc. is sadly the norm for them.

Hate, hate , hate this news more than I can even say. And I'm so tired of hating the same news over and over. Why can't we protect our babies from monsters?

The FB page has changed it's name again to spell Jordan's name Jordyn. That is the correct spelling according to bio dad's girlfriend. Media is still using the Jordan spelling however. Should the thread title be changed?

Completely agree with this whole statement! Big4dropout, you are absolutely right.

So all the wretched FB rumors were true. I really hate when that happens. :(

I wasn't able to watch the PC yet so a few questions:

Mom was allegedly at work. What time did she leave for work yesterday? Was Jordan even alive when she (the mom) left for work?
Jordan was found at around 11am (from reports I'm seeing) but they presume she's been deceased for 24-36 hours?
How long was mom actually gone from the home??
Earlier tweets from MSM mentioned baby Jordan was "in" something. Was that cleared up what she was in?
Considered another rumor I guess but many family members on FB say her name is actually spelled Jordyn.
LE says more charges possibly pending. I'm assuming they're waiting for autopsy to determine if she was sexually assaulted.

This poor little girl :( I just hope it was quick and she didn't suffer. As to her killer, I hope he lives a long life behind bars and suffers immensely for what he's done. Wretched monster that he is.

So all the wretched FB rumors were true. I really hate when that happens. :(

I wasn't able to watch the PC yet so a few questions:

Mom was allegedly at work. What time did she leave for work yesterday? Was Jordan even alive when she (the mom) left for work?
Jordan was found at around 11am (from reports I'm seeing) but they presume she's been deceased for 24-36 hours?
How long was mom actually gone from the home??
Earlier tweets from MSM mentioned baby Jordan was "in" something. Was that cleared up what she was in?
Considered another rumor I guess but many family members on FB say her name is actually spelled Jordyn.
LE says more charges possibly pending. I'm assuming they're waiting for autopsy to determine if she was sexually assaulted.

This poor little girl :( I just hope it was quick and she didn't suffer. As to her killer, I hope he lives a long life behind bars and suffers immensely for what he's done. Wretched monster that he is.

I think they said she was killed within the last 24-36 hours. Not that she had been deceased for that many hours. So that could easily mean yesterday afternoon while the mom was likely at work.

Haven't heard anymore info on the details of where she was found.

to quote myself it seems as if he and Jaylene had their baby august of 2015. so is that his baby in 2014? a niece or nephew maybe?

I really want to know what these idiots think is going to happen in these situations. Did he think no one would find her and everyone would just forget? It seems like that's what they truly expect time after time. Disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am wondering what evidence they have already to charge him. Physical evidence? Confession? Both?

Tanya Mendis ‏@tanyamendis 44s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: Jordan's body was not lying out in the open. "An officer came over and saw something that made him look IN there." @wcnc

I really hope we don't have another Ruben and Lonna here :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, I see what people were talking about with frustrations with the Facebook group. I joined to get updates and I'm struggling to not comment on every single thing. It makes me appreciate you all so much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back