GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so I read in the fb group that dad and dad's gf were on way to join search effort, obviously this is over. but what was the relationship there? the baby had mom's name, but obviously dad knew of her and all.

The dad's gf said he hadn't seen his daughter in over a year. He lives in IL I believe.

so I read in the fb group that dad and dad's gf were on way to join search effort, obviously this is over. but what was the relationship there? the baby had mom's name, but obviously dad knew of her and all.

Dad's gf said he hadn't seen Jordan in at least 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BF looks like a real prize, now doesn't he. WHEN will women like this mother wake up and choose the safety of their kids over having a **** in the house????
Exactly! 49 911 calls in 3 years suggests that the house was not suitable for children.

it basically said "wow you guys were really whooping it up, sorry I didn't answer my phone, I was busy bailing my friend out of jail but I purchased more drugs so call me again". re up means he is stocked w drugs for sale once more.
How did you decipher that? LOL

I don't use the word hate very often, but I absolutely hate cases like this! It's cases like this that give stepdads and other male figures in children's lives bad names. My DH has been an absolutely loving, stable, supportive Dad to my babies. They are all grown now and becoming successful adults (youngest one graduated this year! ) He is also an amazing grandpa to the 4 grandbabies we now have. But when my kids were younger and he was introduced as their stepdad, eyebrows would raise and I would get that "you better watch him " look. Not all stepdads resent or have animosity towards their stepchildren. So when these stories happen, I get so angry towards these evil, nasty people who were supposed to be there for these children, not hurt them!
Every time I see a case like this, my heart just dies a little. My DH and I were not able to have more children and I wish we could just scoop up all these babies and give them all the love it seems they were never given.
Fly high little Jordan, be at peace.

Yes. I edited my post to 3 years rather than 1, but 49 911 calls in 3 years still seems outrageous. Definitely not a place for children!

Definitely not. But really, if mom doesn't have the common sense to get out to protect herself then what are the chances that she'll protect her children? You would THINK that a mom would be more apt to protect her kids - don't mess with Mama Bear - but that must not be the case here.

It really, really bothers me to a very deep level. If you know that the guy is violent with you, what makes you think your kids are safe??? I think women should be held accountable. If you are going to have kids, you really need to be able to protect them and not bring into their lives who kill them!!!

I have nothing to add other than my heart breaks hearing of all these poor children losing their innocent, young lives thru no fault of their own .. I have a two year old and every day I hear a case like this, it makes me want to never let her go when I am home with her at night!! This man (and whomever else is involved) deserves to rot for what he has done ..

I don't use the word hate very often, but I absolutely hate cases like this! It's cases like this that give stepdads and other male figures in children's lives bad names. My DH has been an absolutely loving, stable, supportive Dad to my babies. They are all grown now and becoming successful adults (youngest one graduated this year! ) He is also an amazing grandpa to the 4 grandbabies we now have. But when my kids were younger and he was introduced as their stepdad, eyebrows would raise and I would get that "you better watch him " look. Not all stepdads resent or have animosity towards their stepchildren. So when these stories happen, I get so angry towards these evil, nasty people who were supposed to be there for these children, not hurt them!
Every time I see a case like this, my heart just dies a little. My DH and I were not able to have more children and I wish we could just scoop up all these babies and give them all the love it seems they were never given.
Fly high little Jordan, be at peace.

I hear ya. My mother remarried when she had 3 very young children. We gave our poor Stepdad a pretty hard time for the first few years. But in the end, he was a true Godsend. And when my kids were growing up, he was much more of a loving, encouraging Grandpa than my bio Dad ever was. And last year, I found myself more upset and grief stricken at his passing than I was at my Fathers years earlier.

So it does really hurt when we hear of these cases.

There is an obit online for an infant from 2008 that can be found by searching the address. I'm not sure if this is the other child reporters were asking about though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beyondthewallofsleep