GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(Still catching up.

My thoughts immediately turned to Malik Drummond when I saw on page 1 that she supposedly wandered out while he was sleeping. I was going to post that, then decided that just because of what happened to Malik, it doesn't mean every other case where a supposedly child wanders out is untrue/ indicates a similar result/circumstance, because there have been children who have wandered away. But I was totally reminded of little Malik. Turns out he was beaten by his father and the whole story of him wandering out the front door while the father was sleeping was a big lie. And the dad's girlfriend totally covered for him. He got a big sentence, and she got 10 years. Little Malik had been abused over a period of time. His dad beat him up so bad he died. Then he took him far away and buried him and made up the story about him walking out the front door.)

I think whatever happened, really did happen yesterday. If Jordan had been dead for a while, that would've given him plenty of time to dispose of her body somewhere else. I just can't imagine him killing her, putting her body somewhere close to home, leaving it there a while, then calling the police and knowing they're going to search the area. But I could be wrong, of course.

yes that is what it means :(

The warrant states with "Malice and aforethought" is that the same as premeditated?

I am so upset I forgot to add my heartbroken prayers to her loved ones. Little angel face reminds me so much of my DD at that age. The sweet little voice, chubby knuckles, oh jeez.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Presser is on now

Arrest made

25 yr old Billy Joseph McCullen arrested without incident, charged with 1st degree murder

Request family be allowed to grieve

Ongoing investigation, leads to chase regarding the disappearance and murder of Jordan

Any info about Billys whereabouts within the last 24 hours are particularity important

LE asking for anyone with info about "billy's" where abouts the last 24 hours to come forward.

I am at work and cannot watch presser. Any info greatly appreciated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

leaonna supposedly went out the door too. never mind she wasn't even walking.

(Still catching up.

My thoughts immediately turned to Malik Drummond when I saw on page 1 that she supposedly wandered out while he was sleeping. I was going to post that, then decided that just because of what happened to Malik, it doesn't mean every other case where a supposedly child wanders out is untrue/ indicates a similar result/circumstance, because there have been children who have wandered away. But I was totally reminded of little Malik. Turns out he was beaten by his father and the whole story of him wandering out the front door while the father was sleeping was a big lie. And the dad's girlfriend totally covered for him. He got a big sentence, and she got 10 years. Little Malik had been abused over a period of time. His dad beat him up so bad he died. Then he took him far away and buried him and made up the story about him walking out the front door.)

LE thinks Jordan died in the past 24 - 36 hours.

"We believe Jordan was deceased when she was placed where she was and was deceased 24/36 hours"

yesterday there was a photo circulated in the media of him comforting mom :*( b@st@rd!!! and she has a baby from this dude. ugh I feel so bad for her.

I too am at work. any transcription would be appreciated.

Someone just asked if he's heard of any other children dying at this location recently. What?!

Wut

"have you heard of another child dying, being suffocated at the house in the last few weeks/months"

"part of investigation, looking into that?"

Someone just asked if he's heard of any other children dying at this location recently. What?!

I think that is because they are not confirming it's Jordan until ME report, but weird question

that seems like a badly worded question trying to find out if they are sure it is her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221
Back