GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[emoji24]
I'm having a tea party with my 4 year old and 7 year old daughters right now and trying to hold back the tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless your (and your precious daughters' hearts!!!)

:grouphug:

:tears:

#JusticeForJordanAnn
:floating:
:rose:

I'm confused, annoyed and so tired of babies going missing and found dead later 😠
RIP Jordan

Ok I've edited this three times so I don't get a time out. Can't say what I want to say. So tragic that when we first hear these stories of missing children our minds immediately sense guilt. Guess this is why.
MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Jordan was my child they better book him or he wouldn't live to see tomorrow. JMO

Alex Giles WBTV ‏@AlexGilesNews 8m8 minutes ago Dallas, TX
William McCullen charged w/ 1st degree murder of 3-year-old Jordan Dumont-he was at the scene yesterday @WBTV_News

CqALw9SVMAAXS3g.jpg

Alex Giles WBTV ‏@AlexGilesNews 4m4 minutes ago Dallas, TX
McCullen even talked to some reporters off-camera yesterday, seemed dedicated to searching for Dumont @WBTV_News

Alex Giles WBTV ‏@AlexGilesNews 2m2 minutes ago Dallas, TX
Suspect even showed us photos of Jordan Dumont on Facebook-all while search was happening @WBTV_News

https://twitter.com/AlexGilesNews

Bless your (and your precious daughters' hearts!!!)

:grouphug:

:tears:

#JusticeForJordanAnn
:floating:
:rose:

I have a rule not to follow children's cases that are close in age to my own - but I saw that sweet little face on my FB feed earlier and I was really hoping there would be a happy ending so I've been checking all day. This is awful. RIP sweet little one.

sorry I wasn't trying to be smart. the news had just broken when I posted it.

Well respectfully, I don't see how his arrest has anything to do with my opinion on terminology in this story.

Any word on if the press conference is actually at 4pm? During the morning one, the Chief said something like "4pm, at the earliest." Wondering if it may end up being later.

Any word on if the press conference is actually at 4pm? During the morning one, the Chief said something like "4pm, at the earliest." Wondering if it may end up being later.
And 4pm is in a half hour, correct?
*I'm on the west coast

The warrant states with "Malice and aforethought" is that the same as premeditated?

I am so upset I forgot to add my heartbroken prayers to her loved ones. Little angel face reminds me so much of my DD at that age. The sweet little voice, chubby knuckles, oh jeez.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Absolutely heartbreaking news!

R.I.P. Jordan[emoji257]

Robin Kanady ‏@RobinFox46 [video=twitter;765613030239510528]https://twitter.com/RobinFox46/status/765613030239510528[/video]
Gaston Co. DA Locke Bell: body of small child recovered in woods about 500 yards from home of Jordan Dumont who was reported missing yest.

Sounds like he didn't try to hard to hide her body. Sometimes I'm thankful when criminals are dumb.

Anyone able to find a previous criminal record or anything for this guy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back