GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tanya Mendis ‏@tanyamendis 44s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: Jordan's body was not lying out in the open. "An officer came over and saw something that made him look IN there." @wcnc

Oh no. Sounds like she could have been found in one of the abandoned mines. JMO.

IN where?? Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're all scratching our heads. It doesn't sound like Jordan was found in the creek (drowned). An earlier article mentioned LE searching a mine. So maybe Jordan fell into something like a mine or well or was concealed by someone. This is frustrating - hurry up 4 pm!

[video=twitter;765614144477212672]https://twitter.com/tanyamendis/status/765614144477212672[/video]
Tanya Mendis ✔ @tanyamendis
Gaston Police crime scene van in a field a few hundred yards away from Jordan's home.

There are a bunch of abandoned gold mines in that area. I posted a map earlier in the thread but it's hard to tell if any on that map are near enough to her house and all mines may not be marked on that map.

Tanya Mendis ‏@tanyamendis 1m1 minute ago
DA is on scene "investigating the matter" and says he has walked the "woods, fields and the house." She was in the woods Northeast of house

https://twitter.com/tanyamendis

MOO, but this tells me more than anything I've heard. I seriously doubt the DA, especially the DA in Gaston County, would be out walking the woods, fields and house if they didn't have a very strong suspicion that foul play is involved. JMO

Interesting booking in the Gaston County jail. I'm mad as hell.

She was so near the house yet the helo with FLIR didn't pick up her body heat signature last night. I'm trying really hard to wait for the 4 pm update but my mind is racing...

The boyfriend was just booked for murder at 2:33 today. Has to be related, right?

well I guess we all sorta knew. poor baby girl. fly high.

Tanya Mendis on Twitter: Gaston Police crime scene van in a field a few hundred yards away from Jordan's home.
https://t.co/V6J5VwBB6p
07bf4830d74ed144b5b79e50bb08ce77.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/tanyamendis/status/765614144477212672

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boyfriend was just booked for murder at 2:33 today. Has to be related, right?

Ok I've edited this three times so I don't get a time out. Can't say what I want to say. So tragic that when we first hear these stories of missing children our minds immediately sense guilt. Guess this is why.
MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think some may be reading too much into the info, "remains, appear to be a toddler". A reporter asked the chief this morning if the word remains meant the body may have been there longer than a day and he said no. From my own experience the words "remains" and "body" are somewhat interchangeable depending on the officer or reporter you're listening to. Also, I'm sure they knew exactly who they found from Jordan's description and clothing but you have to be very careful not to make mistakes during identification. The officers who found Jordan had never seen her before so they weren't technically qualified to identify her. That would have to be done by the family or the ME. If this does turn out to be a criminal case they will want to make sure every I is dotted and every T crossed. JMO

This is what first raised my suspicion. How do you just pass out for two hours? I nap at the same time as kids, occasionally, but I can't really get into a deep sleep with kids in the house during the day. I'm too alert, and I like it that way!

I agree. I can fall into a slightly deeper sleep...but my toddler is still in a crib and there's a gate at his doorway too...just in case.

Tanya Mendis ‏@tanyamendis 44s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: Jordan's body was not lying out in the open. "An officer came over and saw something that made him look IN there." @wcnc

Interesting booking in the Gaston County jail. I'm mad as hell.

I am completely disgusted. I wish I could say I'm surprised....but I've been around here long enough to not be surprised anymore. I want to hit something (*someone) really badly right now. Maybe a few people, honestly.

yea well, mommy's bf is in the pokey for first degree murder :(

I think some may be reading too much into the info, "remains, appear to be a toddler". A reporter asked the chief this morning if the word remains meant the body may have been there longer than a day and he said no. From my own experience the words "remains" and "body" are somewhat interchangeable depending on the officer or reporter you're listening to. Also, I'm sure they knew exactly who they found from Jordan's description and clothing but you have to be very careful not to make mistakes during identification. The officers who found Jordan had never seen her before so they weren't technically qualified to identify her. That would have to be done by the family or the ME. If this does turn out to be a criminal case they will want to make sure every I is dotted and every T crossed. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back