GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that I think about it, you could be right. Who is to say (besides the boyfriend of the mom) that she went "missing" yesterday? UGH I hate these type of cases! I don't usually follow the stories involving children but this is only few minute drive from my area. :(

I'm curious about that too.

"It is with deep regret that I'm announcing we have found the remains of what appear to be a toddler," said Gaston County Police Chief Joseph Ramey. "We are working to recover those remains and to make a positive identification."

BBM. If she went missing yesterday, wouldn't her body be recognizable as that of a toddler? The statement and the part that I bolded make me think that maybe the child has been there longer than we are thinking.

Being the mom of 7 kids, I will attest to the fact that catching a nap when your toddlers are also napping is like winning the sleep-lottery. It can happen, it does happen, and sometimes you're so zonked they do wake up before you do.

That said, I honestly don't believe that's what happened in little Jordan's case. :(

Sometimes I think they just like to use vague wording until everything is confirmed. But I guess time will tell.

I'm hoping that drug/alcohol testing is/was done. Seems a little hard to believe that an adult in charge of two babies can just "fall asleep" and take a leisurely two hour nap while babies are left unattended. The noise from the kids alone would be enough to wake up most adults in a short amount of time.
This is what first raised my suspicion. How do you just pass out for two hours? I nap at the same time as kids, occasionally, but I can't really get into a deep sleep with kids in the house during the day. I'm too alert, and I like it that way!

I'm curious about that too.

BBM. If she went missing yesterday, wouldn't her body be recognizable as that of a toddler? The statement and the part that I bolded make me think that maybe the child has been there longer than we are thinking.

I thought the same. It's been less than 24 hours (per the boyfriend's timeline). That's why I posed the question earlier about a child's ability to survive the elements in the heat. Now I know that dehydration affects children quickly and possibly severely, so I thought a scenario like that was possible.

Unfortunately as soon as I heard boyfriend not husband/bio father, I was really worried.

I, too, was wondering when the last time the mother saw her little girl.

All speculation and opinion on my part. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still shocked that mom hasn't said a word in the media or on SM.

I hope my feelings are wrong. Can't stand the thought of here we go again. When is everyone going to understand children are not disposable. Rip little one

Has the Twitter feed gone quiet? Was hoping the presser would get moved up

Tanya Mendis ‏@tanyamendis 1m1 minute ago
DA is on scene "investigating the matter" and says he has walked the "woods, fields and the house." She was in the woods Northeast of house

https://twitter.com/tanyamendis

"remains" makes me think of something other than she was found deceased.

Hey cvaldez. I didn't like that choice of wording either. Made me wonder.

Tanya Mendis ‏@tanyamendis 44s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: Jordan's body was not lying out in the open. "An officer came over and saw something that made him look IN there." @wcnc

like abandoned flip flops? I guess she could have crawled in there, but idk about that.

BREAKING: Jordan's body was not lying out in the open. "An officer came over and saw something that made him look IN there." @wcnc

I have a three year old boy. I could never hurt him. so sad :(

IN where?? Did I miss something?

This is really freaking me out. :( This poor little girl! I'm so glad they found her so they can do a proper investigation. I have a sick feeling.

RIP little Jordan.

I hate that it looks like someone killed her. The only other explanation I can think of for the references to "remains" that "appear to be a toddler" would be if she was attacked by wild animals after wandering off. Lots of Coyote, bobcats and bears in the area. I hate that I'm actually hoping she died in an accident and the animals found her instead of the alternative that a person did this. Either way, she is a precious life lost way too soon. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back