GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So many questions. How close was she found to the home? She was reported missing fairly quickly. (A lot sooner than many cases it seems that turn out involving murder charges - which is why I was hopeful she left of her own will.)
3yr olds can really make noise when they scream. Surely if she were lost or hurt she'd cry out. Was she not close enough to be heard? How close were the neighbors?
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had dogs and she was fairly close to the home?

They had dogs and she was fairly close to the home?

Within walking distance according to Chief Ramey. I've lived in Gaston County my whole life and I have every confidence that if there is foul play LE will find out. They don't miss much.

I just read the update. This is SO close to me, I literally feel sick. RIP Jordan. I'll wait for answers before speaking on my opinion. :(

I'm so hoping this was a tragic accident and not another murder. 4 o'clock can't come soon enough...

This is just such a sad, sad outcome. We were all hoping for the best, but always prepared for the worst. Now to find out what happened to this sweet little girl. I pray that she didn't suffer!!

As an aside...Can I just take a minute to say how thankful I am for WS and rational people to discuss things with? I've just spent too much time reading comments on FB. It's filled with a bunch of crazies!! I feel like I need a brain cleanse.

I'm so hoping this was a tragic accident and not another murder. 4 o'clock can't come soon enough...

I agree MsMarple. So terribly sad regardless, but. But what? I don't even know how to finish my own thought.

This is just such a sad, sad outcome. We were all hoping for the best, but always prepared for the worst. Now to find out what happened to this sweet little girl. I pray that she didn't suffer!!

As an aside...Can I just take a minute to say how thankful I am for WS and rational people to discuss things with? I've just spent too much time reading comments on FB. It's filled with a bunch of crazies!! I feel like I need a brain cleanse.

I agree PeggyAnn. I try to talk to friends and family about these cases and usually I hear, you need to read about happy stuff. Or go outside once in awhile. It's so comforting to know that others feel the way I do, that whether we can ever actually help in any way, we CARE.

It does a sorrowful heart good to find like minded people who "get it".

😧

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

After reading the link that Sweetgrits posted on the last page, I'm going to be absolutely shocked if there isn't foul play involved. A man who would "bloody" a woman he's supposed to love, can't imagine he wouldn't do the same thing to her child.

Me too. when I first heard the news yesterday, I thought about Zahra Baker, who lived less than an hour from Where Jordan lived.

Poor sweet girl.

Fingers crossed she passed as peacefully as possible and not by the hands of another.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back