GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no. I hadn't heard this info before...
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2016/08/16/search-for-missing-girl-resumes-tuesday/

GASTON COUNTY, NC – Tuesday officers will continue to comb the woods behind a Gaston County family’s home, hoping to find a missing 3-year-old girl.

Jordan Dumont disappeared Monday afternoon at a home on Bess Town Road.

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 11.12.49 AMHer mother’s boyfriend William McCullen told police he was watching Jordan and her 1-year-old sibling while their mom was at work.

He told police he fell asleep and when he woke up about two hours later the little girl was gone was gone.
“At this point we are treating it as if she left from the residence and we’re taking a look at it,” says Gaston County Police Chief Joseph Ramey.

Ramey says search and rescue crews along with bloodhounds have been searching a roughly one mile area.
But he won’t rule out that she might have gotten further.

“If she’s walking or stumbling you know or anything of that nature, she could travel quite a distance,” he says.

Neighbors we talked with are anxious.

Next-door neighbors Michael and Nicole Crumbley say they’ve seen police at the home in the past and describe a violent situation.

“The momma’s come over here bloodied from the daddy. They’re beating each other over there,” she says.

The police chief says they will look into whether family could be involved. Right now he says they are cooperating.

“We haven’t gotten to that stage yet, again right now it’s just a missing persons (case). We will cover all the bases,” he says.

Oh no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy Cowman ‏@amywccb [video=twitter;765580998243446784]https://twitter.com/amywccb/status/765580998243446784[/video]North Carolina, USA
Search crews say the wooded area where 3 yr old Jordan Dumont was difficult terrain, they don't believe she walked there. No suspects #Wccb

Sadly I'm not surprised to hear this. If she had on flip flops or bare feet she's even less likely to have walked too far through the woods.

"Parents have been cooperative for the most part", what does that mean?

LE kept saying Noah Thomas' parents were being cooperative, until their lies came out[emoji853]

I am heartbroken for the child and her family but it's looking highly suspicious at this point.

Amy Cowman ‏@amywccb [video=twitter;765580998243446784]https://twitter.com/amywccb/status/765580998243446784[/video]North Carolina, USA
Search crews say the wooded area where 3 yr old Jordan Dumont was difficult terrain, they don't believe she walked there. No suspects #Wccb

BBM

Amy Cowman must have heard something in the presser that I didn't or else Chief Ramey told her something additional because I didn't hear him say she couldn't have walked to where she was found. I heard him say where she was found was difficult terrain and would be difficult to find in the dark or any other time. It was in answer to a question about whether she was found in an area that had already been searched. JMO

Sadly I'm not surprised to hear this. If she had on flip flops or bare feet she's even less likely to have walked too far through the woods.

At the presser, they didn't make it sound like the flip flops were related.

BBM

Amy Cowman must have heard something in the presser that I didn't or else Chief Ramey told her something additional because I didn't hear him say she couldn't have walked to where she was found. I heard him say where she was found was difficult terrain and would be difficult to find in the dark or any other time. It was in answer to a question about whether she was found in an area that had already been searched. JMO

She reported that SEARCH CREWS mentioned that. Not Chief Ramey. So basically it's speculation on the part of the searchers she spoke with.

ETA - She is also tweeting things neighbors are saying. But all of that is just basically in the "rumor" category at this point, I think.

She reported that SEARCH CREWS mentioned that. Not Chief Ramey. So basically it's speculation on the part of the searchers she spoke with.

ETA - She is also tweeting things neighbors are saying. But all of that is just basically in the "rumor" category at this point, I think.
I don't believe anything I hear unless it comes from LE. A lot of things being said last night have already been proven untrue from the FB page, posted by searchers.

LE kept saying Noah Thomas' parents were being cooperative, until their lies came out[emoji853]

I am heartbroken for the child and her family but it's looking highly suspicious at this point.

Yeah, based on what I've seen in cases "cooperating" really means they haven't hired a lawyer yet.

remains sound like they have been there awhile ?

The chief would not give information about the condition of the remains, how long they may have been there or if there were any wounds or injuries.

Now that I think about it, you could be right. Who is to say (besides the boyfriend of the mom) that she went "missing" yesterday? UGH I hate these type of cases! I don't usually follow the stories involving children but this is only few minute drive from my area. :(

After reading the link that Sweetgrits posted on the last page, I'm going to be absolutely shocked if there isn't foul play involved. A man who would "bloody" a woman he's supposed to love, can't imagine he wouldn't do the same thing to her child.

I'm hoping that drug/alcohol testing is/was done. Seems a little hard to believe that an adult in charge of two babies can just "fall asleep" and take a leisurely two hour nap while babies are left unattended. The noise from the kids alone would be enough to wake up most adults in a short amount of time.

I'm hoping that drug/alcohol testing is/was done. Seems a little hard to believe that an adult in charge of two babies can just "fall asleep" and take a leisurely two hour nap while babies are left unattended. The noise from the kids alone would be enough to wake up most adults in a short amount of time.

If both kids were asleep, I could see him taking a nap. I know I've taken naps when my son has napped.

Good point - I hadn't thought about that. Just how long could a 1-year-old entertain him/her self without crying for attention? Two hours? I doubt it. But yeah, I suppose if both kids were napping the house would be quiet. How easy is it to get two kids to nap at the same time? It's been too many years for me to remember clearly, lol.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back