GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to twitter post from Amy Cowman, WCCB news remains of 3 yr old found..

I couldn't find a live feed of this presser. Anyone find it?

Robin Kanady ‏@RobinFox46 [video=twitter;765565767064686592]https://twitter.com/RobinFox46/status/765565767064686592[/video]
Chief not saying if the remains are Jordan's, no positive identification yet, her family has been notified

Anyone else find it odd that none of the news stations seem to be playing a live feed of the press conference?? I am getting all of the updates from Twitter only at this point.

Sweet baby - I am so very sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it was mentioned that it was very hot there yesterday. But I would think a child would survive longer in hot conditions than cold? Ive read she was found in the woods, so it doesn't sound like she drowned (speculation as details are so limited right now). Would a child succumb to the elements that quickly? How long would it take before dehydration would become life threatening?

Sorry my hinky meter has been running over time since the beginning of this.

Prayers for Jordan and those who love her.

MOO

Sorry just read about the creek. [emoji22]

I didn't see mention of a creek except in the flip flop rumor. Just that she was found in a wooded area by searchers.

Sorry just read about the creek. [emoji22]

Yes, this was the first I've heard of the creek, too. I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned earlier.

I am getting really frustrated that none of the news stations have the press conference up. At least none that I've found. Doesn't anyone care about this child enough to do that?? She deserves more than a Twitter mention.

Oh no. I hadn't heard this info before...
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2016/08/16/search-for-missing-girl-resumes-tuesday/

GASTON COUNTY, NC – Tuesday officers will continue to comb the woods behind a Gaston County family’s home, hoping to find a missing 3-year-old girl.

Jordan Dumont disappeared Monday afternoon at a home on Bess Town Road.

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 11.12.49 AMHer mother’s boyfriend William McCullen told police he was watching Jordan and her 1-year-old sibling while their mom was at work.

He told police he fell asleep and when he woke up about two hours later the little girl was gone was gone.
“At this point we are treating it as if she left from the residence and we’re taking a look at it,” says Gaston County Police Chief Joseph Ramey.

Ramey says search and rescue crews along with bloodhounds have been searching a roughly one mile area.
But he won’t rule out that she might have gotten further.

“If she’s walking or stumbling you know or anything of that nature, she could travel quite a distance,” he says.

Neighbors we talked with are anxious.

Next-door neighbors Michael and Nicole Crumbley say they’ve seen police at the home in the past and describe a violent situation.

“The momma’s come over here bloodied from the daddy. They’re beating each other over there,” she says.

The police chief says they will look into whether family could be involved. Right now he says they are cooperating.

“We haven’t gotten to that stage yet, again right now it’s just a missing persons (case). We will cover all the bases,” he says.

Next briefing will be at 4pm. Hopefully one of these (horrible) news stations will actually show a live feed of it.

I know it was mentioned that it was very hot there yesterday. But I would think a child would survive longer in hot conditions than cold? Ive read she was found in the woods, so it doesn't sound like she drowned (speculation as details are so limited right now). Would a child succumb to the elements that quickly? How long would it take before dehydration would become life threatening?

Sorry my hinky meter has been running over time since the beginning of this.

Prayers for Jordan and those who love her.

MOO

I'm an RN, and it's very possible. A child is very at risk for dehydration quickly. Jordan was last seen in a long sleeved shirt too. Heat stoke, dehydration, combined with anxiety from being lost, can make a small body use up a lot of energy from increased heart rate alone. I'm hoping it was not something more sinister. The heat around here has been in the 90's, and the heat indexes even higher. I was on the water paddle boarding yesterday, and left because of the smothering air. It literally feels too hot to breathe at times.

Please let this be an accident and she was having a merry adventure until the end. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back