GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the guy who was quoted as saying he "just wanted his daughter back". First of all, you're not her father. Second of all, apparently you killed her, you [insert swear words]. I'm assuming he was the one who provided that crappy picture, and who probably didn't even know how to spell her name correctly! Hence why even the police department keeps spelling it Jordan! Ugh, I suspected this was coming but it still makes me furious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I really want to know what these idiots think is going to happen in these situations. Did he think no one would find her and everyone would just forget? It seems like that's what they truly expect time after time. Disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, if you hide the body good enough, I suspect some have gotten away with this method.

Unfortunately, if you hide the body good enough, I suspect some have gotten away with this method.
Yes, with a cloud of suspicion over them. No one just forgets about the poor child.

Ugh, I see what people were talking about with frustrations with the Facebook group. I joined to get updates and I'm struggling to not comment on every single thing. It makes me appreciate you all so much!

I'm on my phone and can't find it.
Could someone please post the link?

It took what seemed a l.o.n.g. Time to get through these comments to get to the end. After reading your'lls comment about the reporter asking about another death at that house recently and the sheriff said they were looking into it or investigating it, I read Skip's FB.

As mentioned above, he is holding a newborn in June 2014. Considering the reporter's question and the fact it was stated the sheriff's office has been there 49 times in 3 years, plus they had a newborn in August 2015., I feel like throwing up!! We know two parts of this sentence to be fact. How much of a coincidence is it a reporter asks what seems like an off the wall question, yet there is a picture of him with a newborn in 2014 and standing in the hospital with a very pregnant girl in 2015.

Was Jordyn repeatedly asking about a missing child and he had had enough? Or was it in the game plan to have two children disappear? ****SPECULATION ONLY****

What else is going to come out in this story? It sure sounded to me like the sheriff felt there may be more to it. He is the lowest of low monsters for killing a child and even more so when her mother is the mother to HIS child!! I know, he could care less!

My opinions only.

I'm almost positive the baby he was holding in 2014 is his nephew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We have information that has led us to this ... that he is the cause of her death," Gaston County Police Chief Joe Ramey said.

He said investigators believe the child was killed Monday.
Ramey says the girl was killed and then taken to a wooded area nearby. Jaylene Dumont, Jordan's mother and McCullen's girlfriend, told law enforcement she was at work while McCullen was supposed to watch Jordan and a 1-year-old child.

Jaylene Dumont has not been charged with a crime but hasn't yet been cleared of any wrongdoing, Ramey said.
McMullen was taken into Gaston County Police headquarters for routine questioning Monday night, and family wasn't allowed to return to the home. Police searched for about six hours Monday before suspending the effort until Tuesday morning.

McCullen was sentenced to probation for possession of drug paraphernalia in 2011, but otherwise has a clean conviction record. He was denied bond pending a first appearance in court on Wednesday.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/20160816/police-child-killed-reported-missing-same-day

:stormingmad:

A sister of a Gaston County man accused of killing a child says nothing has gone right since her brother moved back to Gaston.
She says her brother had always wanted a family and that he considered Jordan his own daughter. He and Jaylene Dumont had a child together about a year ago and then moved to the Bessemer City home in October.

“He’s just always talked about them with so much love,” said [I've redacted for now]. “Every time I talked to him, it was always about his girls and what he was doing with them.”

But [redacted] says the home has long been gripped with tragedy. She says her sister’s 6-month-old son died of SIDS at the home four years ago. And she says McCullen’s father also died in the home in 2013.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/20160816/suspects-sister-i-dont-know-what-to-think?start=2

Much more at the link.

A sister of a Gaston County man accused of killing a child says nothing has gone right since her brother moved back to Gaston.
She says her brother had always wanted a family and that he considered Jordan his own daughter. He and Jaylene Dumont had a child together about a year ago and then moved to the Bessemer City home in October.

“He’s just always talked about them with so much love,” said [I've redacted for now]. “Every time I talked to him, it was always about his girls and what he was doing with them.”

But [redacted] says the home has long been gripped with tragedy. She says her sister’s 6-month-old son died of SIDS at the home four years ago. And she says McCullen’s father also died in the home in 2013.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/20160816/suspects-sister-i-dont-know-what-to-think?start=2

Much more at the link.

Is there a way to validate if old Billy Boy was residing in that home during the time the two other deaths occurred? Especially the infant?

That's crazy, so either the sister had dates and ages off of her sister's child's death or there were two infants who died in the home in the last 8 years, "gripped with tragedy" seems to be putting it mildly.[emoji22]

That's crazy, so either the sister had dates and ages off of her sister's child's death or there were two infants who died in the home in the last 8 years, "gripped with tragedy" seems to be putting it mildly.[emoji22]

The sister interviewed in that article said had not lived with her brother since he was 10 years old--that's 15 or 16 years. She also said her brother did not go to their mother's funeral in April of this year. I'm hoping she just got the year of the baby's death wrong and there are not two infants who died of SIDS in that house.

ETA: oops I put the father's death date when I mean the mothers. Father died in 2013, mother died this year in April.

I imagine she just got the dates wrong. I can barely tell you how many years ago I was pregnant and that's just my child's age plus 0-9 months.

I'm pretty sure she just said one baby died in the house.

Do these ******* get a manual or something? Time and time again, boyfriend, mum at work, child "escapes/leaves" house.

Ugh. I'm not even ready to begin to think about Billy Boys charges. I think we all know how that will probably play out.

I'm so sorry beautiful Jordyn. Sleep peacefully princess.

I'm pretty sure she just said one baby died in the house.

People are confused because of the date she said the baby died. There is an obituary of a baby that died in the house a different year than what was reported in the article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back