GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no words......it sounds like this adorable little girl was abused and used as a punching bag. It hurts so much to read these horrible things....I just want to cry when I hear that defenseless little kids are treated so badly.

It never gets any easier to understand, does it? :(

I believe Billy is the father of the younger one.

Bio dad seemed to really love her. I don't think we are allowed to link it but the dad started a to cover funeral and travel expenses. He put some info on it with some beautiful pictures of him and Jordyn. It's small bright spot in this dismal case. I pray the dad really has his act together and can get custody of his baby daughter that is still alive.

Bio dad seemed to really love her. I don't think we are allowed to link it but the dad started a to cover funeral and travel expenses. He put some info on it with some beautiful pictures of him and Jordyn. It's small bright spot in this dismal case. I pray the dad really has his act together and can get custody of his baby daughter that is still alive.
I hope the baby goes to a family who will cherish a child that they could never have. It's harsh, but these people, none of them, should never have had children, IMO. I'm still mad as heck at the whole lot of them. Goodnight all. I'm taking a long break from here because it's making me very angry seeing all the people suddenly looking for attention on tv and FB and fund raising sites, when not a darn one did anything to help this child when she needed it. No one! I hope the man who came into town isn't that baby's father, and I hesitate to call him Jordyn's 'dad'. Due to TOS, I'll make my exit now. Xoxo to you all.

Yes.I am not crying but I am consumed by a very visceral rage.

And I am completely unforgiving of anyone who had the slightest suspicion there may be harm who did not do all they could to protect this child and the younger babe.

True story: My adult daughter is not speaking to me because she alleged I was making grave accusations without sufficient knowledge in reporting a family for sexual/domestic abuse of a young child placed in their care.

More true story: I spoke first to a detective and then he had CPS call me. In less than 36 hours CPS removed the child from that family. (daughter did not wait for outcome)

No regrets.

I wish the most vicious and vile things upon the man who did this.

And I hope those neighbors and whomever blush with shame every time they look in a mirror and wonder if they could have saved this precious child.

My other strong opinions about others in this case would earn me a time out.

Seems too few were in touch with and looking out for this little toddler girl.

I believe Billy is the father of the younger one.

I posted more last night but deleted it because I didn't want to violate the TOS. Look up the by Jordyn's dad and his girlfriend and you'll see some interesting info. I'm praying that info is correct and Billy is not the father, despite other claims.

I hope the baby goes to a family who will cherish a child that they could never have. It's harsh, but these people, none of them, should never have had children, IMO. I'm still mad as heck at the whole lot of them. Goodnight all. I'm taking a long break from here because it's making me very angry seeing all the people suddenly looking for attention on tv and FB and fund raising sites, when not a darn one did anything to help this child when she needed it. No one! I hope the man who came into town isn't that baby's father, and I hesitate to call him Jordyn's 'dad'. Due to TOS, I'll make my exit now. Xoxo to you all.

Sorry I know nothing about him except he lives in Illinois and he posted some nice photos of him and Jordyn. Some reports said he hadn't seen her in 3 years but he had one photo with her that looked recent and pictures on his FB of her are dated June of 2015. The pictures from his fb are much better, IMO. There is one where Jordyn is in front of an actual toddler bed, not a mattress on the floor like she was at the boyfriend's house. If he bio dad has a criminal past and drug history too, of course I hope the baby goes to a home with people who will love her. I agree it looks bad when someone starts a page. But funerals are very expensive and it seems like these are very poor people. I'm hoping against hope the bio dad from out of state is decent. He DID drive 12 plus hours, all night long when he thought she was missing. He dropped everything to go to NC to search for Jordyn. That says he cares about more than media attention to me. He could have stayed in Illinois and did interviews and claimed he couldn't get away from his job. Instead, he left and drove straight through the night when she was missing. I'll say again, I know very little about him. I'm just as angry as you but I'm looking for some small hope for this baby girl.

I agree with what many have to say about these accounts that pop up IMMEDIATELY after the MSM gets wind of a case.

On the one hand, we all know good and well there are some people, victim or not as per the TOS on this forum, that are just gold diggers and will use personal tragedy for financial gain. We KNOW this is true. Disgusting as that may sound.

On the other hand, searches require a LOT of resources. From gas money to food, to printing costs for flyers, time off from a parent's job, etc. Yes, some services are provided free of charge but not always. Plus, many people in the community (whatever community it happens to be) just want to DO something and these accounts do help them contribute something even if they can't help search or pass out flyers, etc. In addition, funerals are also very costly and they're not always 100% covered by community resource providers. Having a child go missing is enough of a nightmare in and of itself. The last thing a parent needs at that time is to be worrying about how the light bill is going to get paid when they've been off work for a week or more.

Just wanted to point out the more unpleasant, practical side of these kind of accounts. FWIW.

August 17, 2016
8:54 AM EDT UPDATED

Body of missing 3-year-old girl found; mother's boyfriend charged

The Gaston County district attorney said Jordan Ann Dumont's remains were partially concealed.

"It is with deep regret that I'm announcing we have found the remains of what appear to be a toddler," said Gaston County Police Chief Joseph Ramey. "We are working to recover those remains and to make a positive identification.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/crews-searching-for-3-year-old-missing-in-gaston-county/423679956

---------------------------------------

Oh Dear Lord, remains to help identify her 😭😭😭

What did the do to that poor baby girl? 😡

August 17, 2016
8:06 AM EDT

Man charged in killing of girlfriend's toddler to appear in court Wednesday

A Gaston County man charged in the killing of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter is expected to appear in court Wednesday.

William "Skip" McCullen, 25, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Jordan Ann Dumont, who was initially reported missing.

http://m.wbtv.com/wbtv/db_346288/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Cif7W8Vt

According to the gofundmepage the other little girl is Josh Kinnett's child. He is going to take a DNA test to prove he is the father so he can get her back. I wish he could have gotten Jordan!!!!

Just heartbreaking 😭😭

RIP Jordan 🌹

-------------------------------

Hope this isn't breaking TOS because it is public knowledge

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

According to the gofundmepage the other little girl is Josh Kinnett's child. He is going to take a DNA test to prove he is the father so he can get her back.

Just heartbreaking [emoji24][emoji24]

RIP Jordan [emoji257]

Omg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

According to the gofundmepage....

Just heartbreaking 

RIP Jordan 

-------------------------------

Hope this isn't breaking TOS because it is public knowledge

Thanks ~

jmo 

Snipping just in case...
Thank you I posted that several times and then deleted or edited my post because I didn't want to get in trouble. That's why I kept just saying people need to look at the page.

Tweet from @RobinFox46:

Info for vigil tonight for Jordyn Dumont: Prices Arena: 4852 Dallas Cherryville Hwy Bessemer City, candle lighting starts at 9 p.m.
[video=twitter;765908650808467456]http://twitter.com/RobinFox46/status/765908650808467456[/video]

I tweeted this reporter to ask if she has been able to officially confirm the spelling of the victim's first name. I will report back her response ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing your links forward, Gardener1850:

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterGinaEsposito/videos/1488252594533913/

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterGinaEsposito/videos/1488252594533913/

(When c&p tweets, removing the quotation marks around the URLs will usually prevent this from happening. I think it's a BBCcoding issue. Hope this helps.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Kimi_SFC. I have no idea how it got posted like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back