GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must have missed a few posts. How did we find out she was dismembered? Is there a link?

No that was just speculation by some "expert" on Nancy Grace. We have not heard anything about condition of body or COD.

Are those bruises under both eyes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids get bags like that when they eat or contact something they have a mild allergy/intolerance to, one has it happen when she eats dairy, another gets them when she plays with cats.

I know you are right and I hate that I don't have much sympathy for her, but the truth is...I just don't.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm just keeping it real. If you don't want to stand up for yourself, fine. But at least stand up for your child. She brought Jordyn into the relationship, and Jordyn had no choice. In the end Jordyn made the ultimate sacrifice because her mom (you know, the one who is supposed to be protecting her) didn't have the guts to stand up for her baby. That doesn't invoke a sympathetic reaction from me at all.

Yep. Mom lost my sympathy when I read this:

Channel 9 saw Nicole speaking with an investigator Tuesday. Michael and Nicole said that after Jordan was reported missing Monday they told police they believed the little girl had been abused about a month ago.

“She had two black eyes,” Nicole said.

“The little girl did? Were they fresh injuries?” Boyd asked.

“Fresh man, cause you know, a couple of days after they turn blue. Fresh they don't do that. They turn red. So you know they were fresh,” Michael said.

When asked if they called police that day, Michael said, “Let me explain to you and tell you why we didn't, because I said, 'Man, what's wrong with that kid? Something isn’t right.' He said the kid fell down. I gave him the benefit of the doubt,” Michael said.

But Nicole said she asked the little girl what happened.

“The little girl told me that her momma blacked her eye because she was mad at her daddy,” Nicole said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ne...ld-found-dead-lived-in-abusive-home/424372287

I'm kind of curious about which "daddy" Jordan meant; the one who hasn't been in her life for the last year and a half or the one who murdered her. This poor baby never had a glimmer of a chance. :tears:

I know you are right and I hate that I don't have much sympathy for her, but the truth is...I just don't.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm just keeping it real. If you don't want to stand up for yourself, fine. But at least stand up for your child. She brought Jordyn into the relationship, and Jordyn had no choice. In the end Jordyn made the ultimate sacrifice because her mom (you know, the one who is supposed to be protecting her) didn't have the guts to stand up for her baby. That doesn't invoke a sympathetic reaction from me at all.

I hear ya. It is up to her if she decides to stay in the abusive relationship or not. And I know it is very hard to escapes sometimes. But once her own little girls are there, and she is leaving her abuser in charge of two tiny girls, my sympathy for Mom wanes. If she knows he has a temper and has beaten her up before, why leave little children in his control? As hard as it is, there are battered women shelters and such.

I hear ya. It is up to her if she decides to stay in the abusive relationship or not. And I know it is very hard to escapes sometimes. But once her own little girls are there, and she is leaving her abuser in charge of two tiny girls, my sympathy for Mom wanes. If she knows he has a temper and has beaten her up before, why leave little children in his control? As hard as it is, there are battered women shelters and such.

Right? I understand many partners are trapped, but If she really was working - that would be her perfect opportunity to make a phone all or tell 1 person there is a dangerous situation at home and I need help. She hadn't done that - as far as we know so my sympathy is minimal for her right now.

I am reserving judgement on bio dad right now. I have a cousin who has 2 children with his ex wife and they have 50/50 custody. He pays child support and medical on both. He had tried getting full custody and hasn't had it granted. Ex wife is unstable and has moved 6 times in three years,her BF has been arrested on cocaine charges and yet my cousin has to let his angels go over there 3 nights a week. Its killing him.

I am reserving judgement on bio dad right now. I have a cousin who has 2 children with his ex wife and they have 50/50 custody. He pays child support and medical on both. He had tried getting full custody and hasn't had it granted. Ex wife is unstable and has moved 6 times in three years,her BF has been arrested on cocaine charges and yet my cousin has to let his angels go over there 3 nights a week. Its killing him.

This is why I'm reserving my judgement on bio father as well. By my calculations they had Jordyn as teenagers. Then she left/they broke up when pregnant with the 2nd baby. If Jordyn's mom took her out of state to live with another man there is not much the bio father could do to get her back. He claimed he paid child support on both girls and there is a picture of him with the other baby as a newborn. I'm angrier at Jordyn's mom at the moment. Reports of blackened eyes she allegedly caused and an abusive environment she stayed in with her kids do not make her a very sympathetic person.

[video=twitter;765973655121690624]https://twitter.com/WBTV_News/status/765973655121690624[/video]
WBTV News ✔ @WBTV_News
#BREAKING: No bond for William "Skip" McCullen. Next court date set for September 6. http://bit.ly/2bnn1Mk

Not sure if this has been posted or not. But the audio from Mccullen's 911 call is here - http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/192929455-story

Here too:

McCullen called 911 just after 3:30 p.m. Monday. "Yes ma'am my oldest daughter - I was taking a nap and I just woke up and I can't find her anywhere. I have a newborn with me too - a one year old and I got her and I can't find the other one," McCullen said to the 911 dispatcher.

The woman told McCullen, who was using a corded phone, to go look under the beds for Dumont. A brief silence can be heard as McCullen says he is looking for the girl.

"She's not here," McCullen can be heard crying. "My wife's at work - she's about to be home and I don't know where my daughter is," McCullen said.

He said the door was wide open. "Please come out! I don't know if she's just hiding or what," McCullen said. The dispatcher told him to go search the home again if he needed to.

Another brief silence can be heard. "Please come out," he says in the background as dispatch waits on the line.

"He's on a corded phone so he's having to tell me something and run and - He's freakin' - like 'my wife's gonna be home any minute I can't find my little girl'," the dispatcher can be heard saying to someone.

After receiving the call, crews started searching for the girl.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/32781419/...d-jordan-dumont-missing-released?sf33624982=1

Not sure if this has been posted or not. But the audio from Mccullen's 911 call is here - http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/192929455-story

My initial observations from the call:

-He hadn't checked under beds.
-He offered her clothing description without being asked.
-He hadn't checked the neighbors before calling.
-He seemed extremely emotional.
-The information about his wife on her way home seemed unnecessary.

Did he call Jordyn's mom before he called 911.

If Jordyn played at the neighbor's house (I've read that somewhere) - I think I'd check there before calling 911.

JMO...

How long does it typically take for DNA to be returned for paternity? I'm curious how long it will take to find out about the one year old child's father.

My initial observations from the call:

-He hadn't checked under beds.
-He offered her clothing description without being asked.
-He hadn't checked the neighbors before calling.
-He seemed extremely emotional.
-The information about his wife on her way home seemed unnecessary.

Did he call Jordyn's mom before he called 911.

If Jordyn played at the neighbor's house (I've read that somewhere) - I think I'd check there before calling 911.

JMO...

BBM. Not to mention that statement includes a lie. She's not his wife. And Jordyn was not "his" daughter!!

WCNC

She was wrapped in a dark blanket.

RT @FOX46News: AUDIO: Emotional 911 call made the day 3-year-old Jordan Dumont disappeared
https://t.co/xqtNYklnZN
:(
:tears:

ETA: apologies, did not realize this was already posted by AmyPond

WCNC

She was wrapped in a dark blanket.

That explains how they knew right away she was killed somewhere else and her body placed there. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back