GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here too:

McCullen called 911 just after 3:30 p.m. Monday. "Yes ma'am my oldest daughter - I was taking a nap and I just woke up and I can't find her anywhere. I have a newborn with me too - a one year old and I got her and I can't find the other one," McCullen said to the 911 dispatcher.

The woman told McCullen, who was using a corded phone, to go look under the beds for Dumont. A brief silence can be heard as McCullen says he is looking for the girl.

"She's not here," McCullen can be heard crying. "My wife's at work - she's about to be home and I don't know where my daughter is," McCullen said.

He said the door was wide open. "Please come out! I don't know if she's just hiding or what," McCullen said. The dispatcher told him to go search the home again if he needed to.

Another brief silence can be heard. "Please come out," he says in the background as dispatch waits on the line.

"He's on a corded phone so he's having to tell me something and run and - He's freakin' - like 'my wife's gonna be home any minute I can't find my little girl'," the dispatcher can be heard saying to someone.

After receiving the call, crews started searching for the girl.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/32781419/...d-jordan-dumont-missing-released?sf33624982=1

BBM is a perfect example of something discussed here in many previous cases.

When a 'guilty' caller speaks to 911, the often put their 'ALIBI' right up front of the info about the missing/injured child/spouse.

example: " I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK and my wife is beaten up on the floor...' or ' 'I was asleep and my baby went outside somehow..'

That's the first thing I noticed in this creeps call. His alibi was front and center, before the more important info, like where is the missing child. :mad:

[video=twitter;765980502973091840]https://twitter.com/SteveCrumpWBTV/status/765980502973091840[/video]
DA not pursuing death penalty.

[video=twitter;765982403466715136]https://twitter.com/MBeach14/status/765982403466715136[/video]
Marvin Beach ✔ @MBeach14
DA Locke Bell says he saw Jordyn's body. Wrapped in a dark blanket. Pushed under a log
@MorganFogarty @WCCBCharlotte

I'm not comfortable with the finger-pointing at the mom. I'm still trying to find some confirmation on social media, but signs point to her being from outside the area and she moved down to NC with McCullen. I've said it before and I'll say it again, leaving an abusive situation is complicated. And she's young and poor and far from home and this guy is dangerous. We have one person who says the child says mommy blacked her eyes. We don't know if it's true yet. I'll give more credit to it if more people say it.

This is a victim-friendly forum, and until we hear otherwise, Jordyn's mom is a victim in this, too. I get being angry. We're all angry. But let's direct the anger where it is due and extend the mother some grace unless LEO and/or MM sources give us reason not to.

[video=twitter;765980502973091840]https://twitter.com/SteveCrumpWBTV/status/765980502973091840[/video]
DA not pursuing death penalty.

There have been a bunch of posts on social media of people saying this DA made it so death penalty can't be brought legally in Gaston County. North Carolina has the death penalty but people are saying the DP can't be brought in Gaston county anymore. I don't understand how this could be. Can the legal experts here weigh in please?

Here's some info:

Even the death penalty’s biggest supporters are beginning to see its waste and inefficacy. Last week, as North Carolina neared a decade without an execution, Gaston County District Attorney Locke Bell said he would no longer pursue the ultimate punishment because it is too difficult to carry out and is a drain on court resources.
Bell said that, in one capital case his office pursued, an assistant district attorney spent 1,500 hours to fight for a death sentence that was later overturned. According to a Duke University study, death penalty trials cost more than five times as much as non-capital trials.

Bell says he still supports the death penalty, and that his decision is merely pragmatic. He seems frustrated that North Carolina’s juries and courts have lost their appetite for executions.

http://nccadp.org/2016/locke-bell/

More at the link.

If the death penalty could be carried out in a more swift way without years and years of appeals and resources wasted...then it would be a good things for cases like this.

But with the reality of it...life in prison is cheaper. I think the less money spent on these monsters, the better. Lock him away and let people just forget about him.

well I hope its that easy..... my step daughter's fiancée has a young child from an unreasonable girl. she LOST CUSTODY and her mother has custody. he petitioned the court and they are giving him visits. he hopes to get reunified and get full if mom doesn't get her act together. but they don't just hand babies back.

According to the gofundmepage the other little girl is Josh Kinnett's child. He is going to take a DNA test to prove he is the father so he can get her back. I wish he could have gotten Jordan!!!!

Just heartbreaking ����

RIP Jordan ��

-------------------------------

Hope this isn't breaking TOS because it is public knowledge

Thanks ~

jmo ��

Marvin Beach ‏@MBeach14 17h17 hours ago
At 10pm: A closer look at the wooded area where neighbors say 3-yr-old Jordan Dumont's body was found @WCCBCharlotte

CqBoPWcVIAAMn8F.jpg

thank you. I would stab a *advertiser censored* who was beating my kids.

I know you are right and I hate that I don't have much sympathy for her, but the truth is...I just don't.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm just keeping it real. If you don't want to stand up for yourself, fine. But at least stand up for your child. She brought Jordyn into the relationship, and Jordyn had no choice. In the end Jordyn made the ultimate sacrifice because her mom (you know, the one who is supposed to be protecting her) didn't have the guts to stand up for her baby. That doesn't invoke a sympathetic reaction from me at all.

According to the gofundmepage the other little girl is Josh Kinnett's child. He is going to take a DNA test to prove he is the father so he can get her back. I wish he could have gotten Jordan!!!!

Just heartbreaking 😭😭

RIP Jordan 🌹

-------------------------------

Hope this isn't breaking TOS because it is public knowledge

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮
I'm wondering where he's been for the last year-3 years.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I feel the same way about it. it isn't because I feel for these skells. the truth is, it costs over 3x to execute than it costs to house for life. they get free unlimited legal. death row is cushy compared to mainline or SHU. lets add the cost of transport and added security for when they go out to their sentencing county umpteen million times.

Here's some info:

Even the death penalty’s biggest supporters are beginning to see its waste and inefficacy. Last week, as North Carolina neared a decade without an execution, Gaston County District Attorney Locke Bell said he would no longer pursue the ultimate punishment because it is too difficult to carry out and is a drain on court resources.
Bell said that, in one capital case his office pursued, an assistant district attorney spent 1,500 hours to fight for a death sentence that was later overturned. According to a Duke University study, death penalty trials cost more than five times as much as non-capital trials.

Bell says he still supports the death penalty, and that his decision is merely pragmatic. He seems frustrated that North Carolina’s juries and courts have lost their appetite for executions.

http://nccadp.org/2016/locke-bell/

More at the link.

along these lines, I would say mom up and moved without notifying him, he is young and poor and didn't have resource or knowledge how to get them back or get visits.

I'm wondering where he's been for the last year-3 years.

I just want to caution everyone to be careful about believing everything on Facebook as fact. That man and his girlfriend can make whatever claims they want. Perhaps it's all true. But it very well could all be made up, or a variation of the truth.
I just wanted to throw that out there. :)

Thank you for that Dateline.

I am stuttering because I am having the hardest time being civil about this.

I sat up for hours last night thinking about this. I know all the drawbacks of the death penalty but I wish there were an efficient one for child murders.

I notice that he appeared without a bullet proof vest...nor a suicide suit <- wish he would avail himself of this "opportunity"

The combination of listening to the 911 tape and then his demeanor and facial expression in court fills me with a fearsome loathing.

I am less than keen on some of the others involved but this man is the sole actor taking the life of what should be a most protected and cherished life of a very young child. And, this is so important too, in concealing and disposing of that child without regard at all. We accord our pets more respect than that. Her life meant so little to him, well he is worth nothing human. He forfeited that as far as I am concerned.

I want to see fear & despair overtake him. All of him.

I know what I am hoping for.

I must have missed a few posts. How did we find out she was dismembered? Is there a link?

Sweetgrits - it was speculated on Nancy Grace last night. No confirmation that I am aware of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My initial observations from the call:

-He hadn't checked under beds.
-He offered her clothing description without being asked.
-He hadn't checked the neighbors before calling.
-He seemed extremely emotional.
-The information about his wife on her way home seemed unnecessary.

Did he call Jordyn's mom before he called 911.

If Jordyn played at the neighbor's house (I've read that somewhere) - I think I'd check there before calling 911.

JMO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't listen to the call until just now. I noticed at the beginning of the call he said he checked the neighbors already, then all of a sudden he wanted to go check the neighbors. It was like he was trying to get off the phone with 911, IMO. I hope they got statements from the neighbors on what exact time and how many times he checked with them and if anyone saw him running around outside frantically searching. I wonder if he really checked at all or if he ran around doing something else--hiding drugs or other evidence when he realized the police were on their way? MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back