GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leaving this here, and making my exit.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidFox46

I was just going to post these so I will if thats ok :)

CqFs1KJWAAQX97F.jpg

CqFs1KFXgAA_kTR.jpg

https://twitter.com/DavidFox46

I haven't done the math but it appears roughly more than half of these were made before Jordyn was born.

Do we know if there are other family members that live in the home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other family members of McCullen have definitely lived there based on some google searches. You can often find older mugshots and records and such and they sometimes list the person's address.

I wish we knew the timeline of when "Billy" lived there but it's pretty obvious there are a lot of problems with this group of people. And IMO, this is not a good environment for children. It's vicious cycle.

I haven't done the math but it appears roughly more than half of these were made before Jordyn was born.

Do we know if there are other family members that live in the home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From earlier news reports-- McCullen's father died in the home in 2013. His sister's baby died there in 2008. Jordyn and her mom reportedly moved there in Oct 2015 (according to neighbors interviewed by the media) So Jordyn may not have been in the home but the accused murderer had family members living there going back to 2008 and he could have been there. I don't think we know for sure where he was living. Regardless, these incidents say a lot about him and his background, IMO.

We may not be able to attribute all those calls to incidents involving McCullen. McCullen's sister said in a newspaper article that the couple moved into the house in October of last year, after the youngest child was born. So some or all the calls before then may have had nothing to do with him.

We may not be able to attribute all those calls to incidents involving McCullen. McCullen's sister said in a newspaper article that the couple moved into the house in October of last year, after the youngest child was born. So some or all the calls before then may have had nothing to do with him.

Maybe not to him directly...but it looks like the McCullen clan has been living here since at least 2008. So it's quite possible he has lived there the whole time or at least on and off.

Can we look at just the incidents involving Jordyn for a minute?
Why so many "call police" after the first "missing person special"? Does this indicate how many neighbors called the police when Jordyn was "missing"?
What does "Drug" and "Meet" Mean?
And what does "Training-Law" mean? Was LE using Jordyn's disappearance to train employees?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back