NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that sounds plausible-what I don't get is WHY the rape and murder of the sick one??

This is all so horrific.....I just cannot imagine what went on in that house that night.

Do we know for sure that D went to bed at 3:00 am or she just checked on Kathy then?

don't know the woman but sister sounded drunk or badly hung over in the 911 call.

speculation: she made a mistake in judgment fueled by booze or whatever, picked up someone and she has no idea who he is or what happened after they got back to te house. She woke up at 3am, he was long gone.

This is what I'm leaning towards. Maybe she came up with the lock the keys in the car after she realized her car was gone? Maybe a one night stand stole the car and dumped it at HT?

You know, LE might actually know all this and D came clean. Or she's too shamed to admit to this. JMO of course.

maybe stretching here - he thought he was going to score and dh passed out. he likely was also high on something, got angry, realized another woman (kt) was in the house and went for it -- injuring her as she fought him. none of it makes sense.

One day this week I called HT at the GV location and the automatic system that gives their store hours, said they were open 24 hours a day. Maybe that is no longer correct. I went to the one on Oberlin Road (Cameron Village) today and an employee told me he thought the one at GV closed at 10:00. Do we know for sure which is correct?

If D went to the HT to get more beer or wine, where were the bottles? SW says they seized 2 beer bottles. That's nothing for a heavy drinker. If she was really drinking she would have had a large bottle of liquor, a 12 pack of beer or a large bottle of wine. Any chance they took a photo of it and didn't take it with them?

In the tape didn't D say something about having gone outside or stepped outside? I'll have to listen again. It's just so upsetting I really dread it.

Corrections: Pehaps I called the wrong location earlier this week. I just called HT again and it said they were open from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

The nurse on the 911 call told the dispatcher....family members told emergency room staff that they think K may have been raped.
Right?

Yes, Ruben - why would the family think that unless they're saying the "family" meaning D.

The nurse on the 911 call told the dispatcher....family members told emergency room staff that they think K may have been raped.
Right?

that's sure how i read it. what did dh know or fear that she knew?

God, can you imagine? Wake up completely hungover/drunk/drugged, discover your sis beat to hell. Tell 911 your car is out front cause that's where you left it. Medics come, LE comes, go to the hospital and you start putting two and two together and tell the staff you MAY have seen someone and you think your sis was raped.....

Pick up dudes, score some drugs (thinking about the baggies and guy with briefcase), got a lift home if she really locked her keys in the car.

I understand LE wanted the 911 calls & SW sealed because there was things on there that only the perp would know about. The family told hospital K was raped and/or sexually assaulted and then the hospital examined K and found she had been. Why would the family tell the hospital that? Why in the world would the family say that to the hospital. It wasn't mentioned on the first 911 call.

Wow! SuzieQ.....yes, if she came clean with the cops....that is why they wanted witnesses to the guy with the backwards ball cap and hoodie-

Maybe here underwear were torn off but why wouldn't that be mentioned in the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member