GUILTY NC - Kelly Morris, 28, Granville County, 3 Sept 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6445876/

snip...William Scott Morris, 35, of 113 W. Church St., Creedmoor, was taken into custody and charged Tuesday evening. In addition to murder, he also faces a charge of fraudulently burning a dwelling.

He was being held in the Granville County Detention Center without bond Wednesday afternoon. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Dec. 2...snip

The order further suggests that Scott Morris' father, Jimmy Morris, might have been involved in a cover-up...snip

Figures, a father helping his poor son. I know a few cases like that.

So sad. That's what I was afraid of when I saw the post yesterday about the press conference. At least it'll bring closure to her family... still, not the ending I was hoping for. My heart goes out to Kelly's daughters and family.

Awww, I'm so sorry to see the life of another beautiful young woman taken at the hands of a loser SOB. May he rot in H*L*.

RIP Kelly.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6445876/

snip...William Scott Morris, 35, of 113 W. Church St., Creedmoor, was taken into custody and charged Tuesday evening. In addition to murder, he also faces a charge of fraudulently burning a dwelling.

He was being held in the Granville County Detention Center without bond Wednesday afternoon. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Dec. 2...snip

The order further suggests that Scott Morris' father, Jimmy Morris, might have been involved in a cover-up
...snip

Figures, a father helping his poor son. I know a few cases like that.

So they suspect his father helped him cover it up? What kind of person does that?

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America. This could be the single most important thing any of us can ever do for missing children.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Well i have stayed away from this. Im so glad that Kelly was found and that her family can have peace now. RIP Kelly. Im so happy and yet sad at the same time for you and your babies but we all know that your looking down and smiling because they will get the best love and care from their mawmaw and pawpaw.

So they suspect his father helped him cover it up? What kind of person does that?

I have always suspected the father knew Scott murdered Kelly and backed up his false alibi. He may not have specifically known all the details, but he knew his son was a murderer and helped cover it up. I hope he is charged as well!

I haven't seen evidence of his dad covering for him. To the contrary, when first questioned, the dad is the one who told LE about his son calling and wanting him to come over after he got off work to watch the kids because he thought Kelly was cheating on him and he wanted to go look for her. The dad said he'd never asked him to do this before. Then there was the call from the dad to Scott later in the evening, that put him in the Creedmore area, I think he was asking him to come home.

On the other hand, Scott had told LE that after Kelly left to look for the dog, he'd gone to bed at about 9:30 and didn't wake up until called by a customer for a towed car.

I guess we'll have to see if there's anything else the dad could have done that would make them believe he helped cover-up the crime.

JMHO
fran

PS.....I'm just glad the husband was finally arrested! We ALWAYS knew he killed Kelly............grrrr......:mad:.........fran

Topsail, I haven't been on here in forever, but when I read that they found Kelly, I thought of you. I know you searched for her. I'm glad this is finally coming to a conclusion.

I guess I have been gone for to long from here...I am SO HAPPY and SAD to know that Mr. Currin has finally found his daughter. I have followed this since she disappeared last year. Of course my thoughts were that her SOB of a husband killed her, hid her and was going to get away with it...just like Jason Young.......Anyhow, it is good to know she is "HOME" now and her family can have closure, peace and eventually healing.

I am so glad to hear that Kelly has finally been returned to her family.. Now her poor father can stop searching for his beautiful daughter. RIP Kelly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back