GUILTY NC - Kelly Morris, 28, Granville County, 3 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Thanks Salem-
sippet from your link

Investigators have called Scott Morris a person of interest in her disappearance, and he has been a focus of investigators in multiple search warrants related to the case.
Family members and friends told authorities the couple was having marital problems and had talked about divorce, investigators’ affidavits say. They also indicate inconsistencies between Scott Morris' account and those of others regarding his actions in the hours after he says he last saw his wife and the following day------------------------snip

Hope they have enough to charge him soon.

Stem, N.C. — WRAL News has learned that investigators believe skeletal remains found Tuesday afternoon belong to missing Stem mother Kelly Morris. Her husband Scott Morris was taken into custody and was being booked late Tuesday at the Oxford magistrate's office.

The 28-year-old mother of two was last seen at her home on Sept. 3, 2008.

The following day, the house she shared with her family, including her husband, Scott Morris, caught fire, which officials ruled was arson. Hours afterward, authorities found Morris' car about a mile from her home with her keys, purse and cell phone inside.

Since her disappearance, authorities and volunteers have searched numerous times to find her.

Investigators are awaiting confirmation of the official identity of the remains from the State Medical Examiner's Office.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6442385/

i thought i had been following this pretty closely, but i must have missed something along the way.

where were the skeletal remains found? who found them? and how did they find them? (a tip or just by the regular searches that have been going on?)

thanks to anyone who will catch me up.

Prayers to her family and friends. At least they can lay sweet Kelly to rest.
May justice be served.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index Look here . This tells a little more about
where and when. Where she was found was nearer to Creedmoor than Stem.
That "fox pen" hunting place is near a towing truck/junk yard. Remember a lot of people thought he had put her in a car. I wonder if he hunted at this place.I don't know a lot about it but what I know I don't like. Fenced in place with foxes that dogs run for sport. There was alot of rain last week from
Ida. I had hoped it would wash something up. The first rumor was a skull.

Glad she has been found, and POI in custody! Did her parents ever get custody of Kelly's daughter? I read quickly through...Did not see an outcome. TIA

Thank Goodness Scott has been arrested and now poor Kelly can be laid to rest!!

Thank goodness her remains have finally been found and her family can now have some closure.

Wow, just saw this thread was bumped up. I'm glad the family can have closure and some justice for Kelly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97
Back