NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
phewww! :) I will have to re-read that again in the morning with fresh eyes, but I get the msg. That is VERY interesting and makes a lot of sense. That's the frustrating thing...someone had to make some sort of mistake that will get them caught. I keep thinking someone will slip up and talk about something that will lead authorities to them. And I hope the same for Mike, too. I just left you a reply on Mike's thread.
Thank you so and agree on the fresh eyes, but for Mike's case, I think there is considerably less folks involved potentially, and they do not give up their own. I'll eat my whatever if I'm wrong, but I do not think that's going to happen. In Kyles' case I almost feel like we will know what happened to him when the right accessory is arrested for something else and they try to plea, I pray for his family as I know we all do.

Do you suspect gang activity or locals with Mike's disappearance? Re:"They do not give up their own." You can PM me if you dont want to post here.

Hucklepie and LittleRNB, I am near by the two of you as well! I am in Winston-Salem! I have to say that I was unaware of the gang problems in Charlotte and am just getting familiar with the idea of them having that strong of a hold in NC to begin with... and I am a social worker and spend a lot of time in questionable neighborhoods. Since the two of you live in Charlotte, are there areas of town that are so dangerous that you would worry about coming across possible gun fire? I have never gotten that impression of Charlotte....

If you get a chance you should check out the recent postings on the www.helpfindkyle.com guestbook. There have been some strange things posted in the past few days.

Hucklepie and LittleRNB, I am near by the two of you as well! I am in Winston-Salem! I have to say that I was unaware of the gang problems in Charlotte and am just getting familiar with the idea of them having that strong of a hold in NC to begin with... and I am a social worker and spend a lot of time in questionable neighborhoods. Since the two of you live in Charlotte, are there areas of town that are so dangerous that you would worry about coming across possible gun fire? I have never gotten that impression of Charlotte....

I worry about it, but never experienced it. I know the areas to avoid and the times of day to be away from certain areas. The problem is that Charlotte is so beautiful that it fools you into thinking that it is safer than it is. There are dangerous areas in Charlotte that are frightening. Even in Dillworth, a very upscale area, there are a lot of recent attacks and crime elevation. The whole town is not one big gang, but my friends in LE tell me stories that scare me to death regularly! I am a nurse, but don't work in a Charlotte hospital....to scarey for me. I love social workers by the way! You have a very important role, thank you!

If you get a chance you should check out the recent postings on the www.helpfindkyle.com guestbook. There have been some strange things posted in the past few days.

You know, I have been watching those! How strange are all of those postings?! I wonder what his poor parents have to feel when they check on his guestbook. And what does it mean about the politics? And you know who you are!....

New bumper sticker of Kyle Fleischmann posted to Facebook group. Please consider printing out a copy. If you live in Charlotte they might distribute bumper stickers sometime this month.

FACEBOOK GROUP NAME
Help Find Kyle Fleischmann - Missing
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6326026817 (click "photos")

Thanks,
KH (Kyle's cuz)
PS I tried to insert bumper sticker to this page but it was too large

I live in Charlotte and find it unimaginable that this young man has not been found. As far as the gang thing, yes we have a huge problem, but a gang member is not going to give a hoot about hiding a body. They will hold a gun to you, take what you got and maybe leave you alive, but if they kill you they are most likely just gonna drop you where you stand and walk, run or slink away.

Now being at the age where hubby and I still go to bars. I saw nothing unusual in the footage I have seen. Saw a bouncer, some patrons chit chatting, etc. As far as your friends leaving you at the bar, nothing unusual there. I have been out with friends who have left a bar before me and hung out with a few regulars that I knew casually and left on my own. Of course I carry military tear gas with me everywhere I go and when I leave the bar, or anywhere, I have it in my hand locked and loaded. You can never be too careful. ;)

Hope there is some kind of resolution soon.

New bumper sticker of Kyle Fleischmann posted to Facebook group. Please consider printing out a copy. If you live in Charlotte they might distribute bumper stickers sometime this month.

FACEBOOK GROUP NAME
Help Find Kyle Fleischmann - Missing
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6326026817 (click "photos")

Thanks,
KH (Kyle's cuz)

PS I tried to insert bumper sticker to this page but it was too large

Thank you for your post and welcome! I'm sure there are a lot of us who are close to Charlotte that will be on the lookout for the bumper stickers! I think they are a great idea!

I live in Charlotte and find it unimaginable that this young man has not been found. As far as the gang thing, yes we have a huge problem, but a gang member is not going to give a hoot about hiding a body. They will hold a gun to you, take what you got and maybe leave you alive, but if they kill you they are most likely just gonna drop you where you stand and walk, run or slink away.

Now being at the age where hubby and I still go to bars. I saw nothing unusual in the footage I have seen. Saw a bouncer, some patrons chit chatting, etc. As far as your friends leaving you at the bar, nothing unusual there. I have been out with friends who have left a bar before me and hung out with a few regulars that I knew casually and left on my own. Of course I carry military tear gas with me everywhere I go and when I leave the bar, or anywhere, I have it in my hand locked and loaded. You can never be too careful. ;)

Hope there is some kind of resolution soon.

I know it seems like it couldn't be anything else, but I'm just not feeling the gang thing either. There would be no reason to put that kind of heat on your turf, unless it happend accidentally in the course of a robbery, etc..

It is true that most gang related killings are done by dropping them where they find them. (sigh)

So that would take us back to the theory of him hitching a ride with a stranger?

I have to go back to the drawing board on Kyle, it's too close for me, but I want to bump him today.

Do we know where he was and what led up to his disappearance in the 24 hours before? Who was he with the night before? Where was he? Who did he talk to then? Where was he during the daytime hours before he went missing? Do we have any answers to those questions?

SS-
I know some. He was with his mom and sister (sitting seperately, he with friends) at a Dane Cook show that evening. And then the gang (Kyle and man friends) went to Buckhead. Daytime hours I don't know. All good questions.

I like to know what happened prior because he could have been in contact with someone then that no one is looking at later. We do know he was calling around trying to find a ride, yes? If he ran across someone either new or from his past, the first thing he would do is include their number on his cell phone. He could have called them, too.

I personally am not convinced he was calling around for a ride, I think he was in distress, but trying not to appear distressed, like he was in a position to call out but not speak but wanted someone on the other end to hear where he was or where he was going- jmo

Hey SS-
From memory, he called his sis from the bar at 2:19am, I believe surveillance shows that, did not leave a message. He made a call to 2 friends- one best friend, one current roomate, both I believe had been there earlier, and then, newly disclosed, 4 consecutive calls to his dad's OFFICE phone number all without leaving a message. As far as I know the phone calls to the friends were at 3:28 and 3:29am respectively. By deduction, we know that the calls to his dad had to have occurred bewtween 3:29 and 3:31 am. No voice mails on any.
I guess the question is- why call your dad's office 4x in a row at an hour of night where you know he is not

Not a one. Never said a word. It would be interesting to know if he waited for the answering machine to pick up and then hung up, or if there was just the dial tone on their ans. machine. That may be relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717