NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kera- I got here from my own missing person's case; I know exactly how you feel. Please know whenever something may be offensive (not on purpose) or specifically hard for the family, I have found posters here to be more than sensitive. Thank you for the reminder.
God Bless you and your family

Kera- although I can not picture the personal hell that your family has been thrown into, I can tell you that I do my best not to talk about the negative stuff as at the end of the say the persistance to keep on going for Jenn and her family is the positive... Stay persistant, determined, awareness is key... just keep coming on the forums and redirect if need be. That's what I try and do for the Kesse's. It's definitely hard reading the theories and hopefully the miracle that we all pray for will be coming true... expect Miracles.. :)

I am glad that I asked your opinions about taking the "advice" of the poster on Kyle's guestbook. A seemingly BAD idea! But I have to hope that the person posted that with good intentions. I think so many people just want "soemthing" to happen to get Kyle home. I don't want him to turn into another Jennifer Kesse....no offense. I just pray that his family doesn't have to go through 2 solid years of this.

lrnb, you were wise, sweet, and as always, trying to bring Kyle home:blowkiss:
Im sorry if I sound like a broken record, but as seriously as I can say this, the not knowing is worse than anything.

I am glad that I asked your opinions about taking the "advice" of the poster on Kyle's guestbook. A seemingly BAD idea! But I have to hope that the person posted that with good intentions. I think so many people just want "soemthing" to happen to get Kyle home. I don't want him to turn into another Jennifer Kesse....no offense. I just pray that his family doesn't have to go through 2 solid years of this.
It is so sad that families have in many cases years of not knowing. If we do anything right while we search than there is hope when some of these cases go cold. We can never forget the victims or their families that wait and hope. There is always something out there and there is always something that will make another come forward...we just have to keep working. Prayers for Kyle's family.

It is so sad that families have in many cases years of not knowing. If we do anything right while we search than there is hope when some of these cases go cold. We can never forget the victims or their families that wait and hope. There is always something out there and there is always something that will make another come forward...we just have to keep working. Prayers for Kyle's family.

That is raw wisdom, cp, it is not over until the person is home, and in some cases, just begins. But it cannot be acceptable that a family cannot "know" what happens to their child/brother/uncle/sister; it is un-natural.

lrnb, you were wise, sweet, and as always, trying to bring Kyle home:blowkiss:
Im sorry if I sound like a broken record, but as seriously as I can say this, the not knowing is worse than anything.

Thank you, Blink! I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks for sharing your insight with all of us. And you are all correct, I am more than sure that the waiting is the hardest part. Sounds like a Tom Petty song, but it's so true. I'm sure we will all continue to pray for Kyle, Jennifer, Justin, and all of the others involved in the tragedy of having a loved one stolen from them. I still have faith that someone will talk. Someone MAY have been cruel enough to take Kyle, but surely they wont me SMART enough to keep it to themselves. Even if it was part of gang activity, I still believe the facts will come out one day.

No offense is taken but we will get answers one day, hopefully soon, because no one is giving up in Jennifer's case and in a lot of other cases.

May God Bring them all HOME!

Blink maybe you should PM SearchingforKyle with that link..that way you will know the family has it.

Done, thanks DD, I am out of town with limited access until late tom- (of course) can anyone please post this info on the following threads if there are for these men:
Josh Szostak, Josh Gaines, Brian Shaffer, Pvt. Martin, Nick Garza, Scott Javins, Abel Bolanos, Scot Radel, Patrick Kycia, Josh Snell- will explain later..

Done, thanks DD, I am out of town with limited access until late tom- (of course) can anyone please post this info on the following threads if there are for these men:
Josh Szostak, Josh Gaines, Brian Shaffer, Pvt. Martin, Nick Garza, Scott Javins, Abel Bolanos, Scot Radel, Patrick Kycia, Josh Snell- will explain later..

I' ll get on that right away for you. Have a great weekend.

We are almost at the 6 month mark now. Waiting for Kyle to come home!

From today's Charlotte Observer:

No evidence links missing man to string of killings, police say
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say they have no evidence to suggest Kyle Fleischmann, a 24-year-old man who disappeared in November, was the victim of killers who presumably leave smiley faces by their victims.
Those cases, most in Minnesota and Wisconsin, have received national attention in the last week after a St. Paul, Minn., television station's report on two retired New York detectives who believe evidence links at least 19 and as many as 40 murder cases in recent years. All involve the abductions of young men, and most were initially judged to have been accidental drownings; at many of the scenes, smiley faces were left.
But Fleischmann's name was not mentioned in conjunction with the other killings, and there's no evidence that he was taken to or near water or any sign of a smiley face. Police have fielded calls about possible connections, but Fleischmann's disappearance remains a mystery.
"We remain open to any and all possibilities in this and all investigations, although we have no indication that Kyle's disappearance is linked to these other cases," said police detective Lee Tuttle, who is investigating the disappearance.
Anyone with information can call Tuttle at 704-336-3949 or Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600. -- greg lacour

I'm going to post this in general discussion as well. I dont want to say cart blanche that every case is linked here. But I do feel that given the evidence in the other cases, and the fact that Kyle has not been found, calls for a re-investigation on this. I have also not heard anything in the press regarding Mr. Flesischman's feelings on this, which I would be interested to know. Bumping for Kyle

It's my understanding that some of the young men in the "smiley face" murders were not found quickly. I do know that Mr. Fleischmann works daily on finding his son. He was quite vocal when Kyle first disappeared. It almost seems as if someone has given him the advice to "lay low" at this time. Could be his PI, could be CMPD. Mr. Fleischmann puts the most input on Kyle's Facebook and guestbook on www.helpfindkyle.com.

Not that I can find LB-
Can anyone tell me from the records what bodies of water have been searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper