GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to chime in, as a person whom was very close to Laura for a couple years (with the exception of the time she spent with grant, in which she was barred from speaking with me and other close friends).. and thank you guys for keeping up with the case & trial so diligently over the years.. I've been lurking and reading along since the beginning.. I was amazed at how much information you guys were able to organize and collect in the beginning.

From what I've seen over the past few years, there hasn't been a more concise group of individuals organizing information in such a format anywhere else on the internet.

I think its pretty clear how this case will end (unless there is some surprise shocker of a twist)

Hopefully we'll get to watch the verdict come down soon.. I know that I personally have been waiting for Justice just as long as you guys.

Friday mornings are my busiest during the week (payroll--yay!), so I was only able to keep the livestream up w/o sound & pop over every now & then.

Once I saw text messages, I grabbed everything I could. I'll do my best to get caught back up this weekend.

I just wanted to chime in, as a person whom was very close to Laura for a couple years (with the exception of the time she spent with grant, in which she was barred from speaking with me and other close friends).. and thank you guys for keeping up with the case & trial so diligently over the years.. I've been lurking and reading along since the beginning.. I was amazed at how much information you guys were able to organize and collect in the beginning.

From what I've seen over the past few years, there hasn't been a more concise group of individuals organizing information in such a format anywhere else on the internet.

I think its pretty clear how this case will end (unless there is some surprise shocker of a twist)

Hopefully we'll get to watch the verdict come down soon.. I know that I personally have been waiting for Justice just as long as you guys.

AnonymousNC, glad you found us. Don't be shy--we are a terrific group and are very friendly so please continue to post your thoughts. I am sorry you lost your friend in such a horrific way. Laura was a lovely person from what I have been able to gather since her death.

Welcome, AnonymousNC!

I'm sorry this had to be the way you found WS. :( This is a community I found when Laura went missing & I liked it so much, I decided to stay. I hope you will also!

I'm so sorry you lost Laura in such a tragic manner.

:wagon:

Welcome, AnonymousNC!

I'm sorry this had to be the way you found WS. :( This is a community I found when Laura went missing & I liked it so much, I decided to stay. I hope you will also!

I'm so sorry you lost Laura in such a tragic manner.

You know, the tragic manner says it all about the people G & A H are. They are evil to the core. Think about what they did to Laura and her body, it's simply awful.

You know, the tragic manner says it all about the people G & A H are. They are evil to the core. Think about what they did to Laura and her body, it's simply awful.

It really is, NCEast. Every time I stop long enough to truly think about every step they took. Cutting her body up in so many pieces. The acid. The packing her body on ice in generic coolers. Putting part of it in a trash can. Driving to Texas, with YOUR CHILDREN IN THE CAR. Knowing the children's mother is cut up & dead in the back of the car. Buying & using the battery acid. Using AH's family. Asking questions about wildlife & would it eat humans. Getting in a little boat with those coolers & dumping her body in that sweltering heat.

This is beyond cruel. This isn't a serial killer. You knew this woman. She bore your children.

:websleuther:to WEBSLEUTHS:websleuther:

:drumroll:AnonymousNC !!!!:drumroll:

Just jump on in, as you already have! Your perspective is valuable to us!

:thewave:

someone a few pages back asked "I wonder how she met that monster" or something along those lines.

They met at a bar called "White Collar Crime" in Raleigh, NC.. in late 2007 (sept-oct 2007) Laura was pregnant within 6 months of meeting him.

.. More detail.

I'm not sure of the exact date that Grant Jr (the first kid) was born, but if you take that birth date, then go back 9 months, plus another 6 months. you'll end up right around the time that Laura and Grant met.. during a night he was performing that the aforementioned venue.
--------------------------
-Also, Thanks for the "Welcome"

someone a few pages back asked "I wonder how she met that monster" or something along those lines.

They met at a bar called "White Collar Crime" in Raleigh, NC.. in late 2007 (sept-oct 2007) Laura was pregnant within 6 months of meeting him.

Thank you so much for this info. It was me who wondered how they got involved in each other's lives. She was much to good for him from day one and I know how much she loved those children but I wish she could have just taken them and walked away very early on.

Since the camera person didn't zoom in on these, I'll try to transcribe:

"Look it's not that big a deal. I'll see them in 2 days. So don't stress out about it. They r still sleep now. Whats ur eta?"

#3 that is highlighted: "No brat. They were fine Sunday." (Brat refers to the bananas, apples, rice, toast diet that doctors recommend for young children with stomach issues)

"Grant hung up twice. Said he he doesn't want to talk"

"Gimmie a buzz when they wake up. Yes & no work fine. You don't know me or what I wanted at 3. Neither do I. Besides I'm asking u/trusting u because u r w them. I don't presume to know anything about what goes on there or what they need in ur environment so i'll continue to be considerate and available when u feel its appropriate. im used to being around them alot more than ur laura. My whole life is them day n and out. The park, the mall, monkey joes, meals, messes, and baths. Thats the kind of parent I am. Thank you."

"Laura come on! Its after 3. The business day ends in 2hrs. I need to tell my"

End of picture.

You know, it's said that a woman is in greatest danger from her abuser when she tries to break free. It seems from the few texts we have seen and her friends' testimony, that Laura gained strength and quit caving in to Grant's manipulation. She just started saying no to him and stopped the back and forth BS. She wouldn't play his game anymore and he lost control. So look what he did. What a pig (understatement of the era).

.. More detail.

I'm not sure of the exact date that Grant Jr (the first kid) was born, but if you take that birth date, then go back 9 months, plus another 6 months. you'll end up right around the time that Laura and Grant met.. during a night he was performing that the aforementioned venue.
--------------------------
-Also, Thanks for the "Welcome"

cbk

According to Google Maps, here it is...

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en

"Laura come on! Its after 3. The business day ends in 2hrs. I need to tell my attorney something. Ur putting me in a real fu**ed position here. call me asap!"

"take a pic for me please. Email it. thanks. Can u at least give me an idea? Like between 7 and 8? do u have to work or something?"

"getting dressed now. ur welcome."

"Nap time. I promised em joes after nap so ill letem sleep as long as possible."

"Thats exactly where a sick baby should be!!!"

"She took the boys out for a few so we could get some of the moving stuff done. I called u to let u talk with them before they left cause theyll prolly be gone a few hours. Just showing u I'm a man of my word. Whats up w u? Ur phone been off every time i call since yesterday. Hit me up as soon as u talk to john. I havent said anything to anyone."

Wow. No blood evidence whatsoever in that bathroom. Incredible. Hope they find some in this trash, although I don't think they really need it to prove they murdered Laura at the apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member