GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance:

:smiliescale:

Can we move the continuation of Arias to NC? PLEEEEEASE?!?!?

Thank you Raleigh Police Dept. and all the people in Texas who were so smart and diligent in getting this case on the right track very early on!

Very glad this was a quick and resounding Guilty.

omg, sooooo happy!!! Did you see the nervous eye-batting he was doing?! Only time during entire case he's shown any nervousness....I really think he thought he was gonna get off! The jurros in this case, so smartt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did not let semantics/legal mumo-jumbo get to them, they used their common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what Amanda is thinking right now????
Looking forward to her trial in Jan.

That State doesn't pussy foot around. Judge gave the monster life without the chance of parole.

Get ready to write your poison songs to your new and much larger girlfriends Grant...

Awesome! Thanks to everyone for posting.

Any thoughts on what this means for AH and her trial?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, that was quick!!!

Blessings to Laura's friends, family and children. Justice has been served.

After the verdict was read and he quit smiling and rocking, I noticed a large, red blotch break out in his right temple area. Ha, he nerves were finally getting to him and reality set in.

I had one of my male co-workers hooked on the trial. He'd always come in & ask me what was going on.

I just yelled out my office window. YELLED his name. He came running in just to hear the Judge say, "Guilty of First Degree Murder." We both cheered.

Thank you jury, DAs, thank you RPD, the police & dive team in Texas. Thank you Chevon for knowing something was wrong & reporting it.

Bless you, Laura :heart:

That State doesn't pussy foot around. Judge gave the monster life without the chance of parole.

Get ready to write your poison songs to your new and much larger girlfriends Grant...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And IIRC, his kids won't get to visit him until they're 16 (if they choose to then, even). hahahahhahahah. Ultimate punishment for this loser.

OK I have not posted this up until now.
Actually I found it quite irritating because I do not LIKE the song at all....

But this has been stuck in my head off and on almost every day when trial was in session.
I went and found the lyrics and it is almost eerie.
But this day is for her, so here they are-

"Think Of Laura" by Christopher Cross

Every once in a while I'd see her smile
And she'd turn my day around
A girl with those eyes could stare through the lies
And see what your heart was saying

Think of Laura but laugh don't cry
I know she'd want it that way
When you think of Laura laugh don't cry

A friend of a friend, a friend till the end
That's the kind of girl she was
Taken away so young
Taken away without a warning

I know you and you're here
In every day we live
I know her and well, she's here
I can feel her when I sing

Hey Laura, where are you now
Are you far away from here
I don't think so
I think you're here
Taking our tears away

Is it not just wild how fitting these lyrics are?

omg, sooooo happy!!! Did you see the nervous eye-batting he was doing?! Only time during entire case he's shown any nervousness....I really think he thought he was gonna get off! The jurros in this case, so smartt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did not let semantics/legal mumo-jumbo get to them, they used their common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna bet if the Judge had allowed the jury to start deliberating on Friday that it would have been announced about an hour later on Friday?

IMO the Judge may have been deliberate and let the weekend be a cooling off period for jurors before they deliberated but the hard, cold facts of what GH did to Laura remain as awful as when it happened. Nothing can ever diminish what was done to her.

So grateful for Jerry Faulk and all the other LE people involved, Becky, Boz, Judge S and to this jury. The judge passing sentence without acknowledging the defendant was perfect. I am very thankful for the legal system's outcome to this horrid crime. RIP Laura and bless those children of hers. I hope somehow they can have healthy and happy lives.

I wonder what Amanda is thinking right now????
Looking forward to her trial in Jan.

I just had the same thought, NCEast! I wonder how quickly she will get the news that her husband has been sentenced to his natural life in PRISON.

:panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members