DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BfFcRtMCQAELEd0.png

https://twitter.com/Six_Jones/status/428224898826125313/photo/1

CC ‏@courtchatter 4m

Several #AmandaHayes jurors now leaning forward, taking a lot of notes.
Expand

I don't remember this from Grants trial (the power cord purchase).
Am I forgetting?
If not and this is new....could this be leading to thinking that the cord that was being replaced may have been used to strangle? I know because of the condition of the body (and parts) they could not pinpoint wounds around the neck...just wondering.

Am I forgetting?
If not and this is new....could this be leading to thinking that the cord that was being replaced may have been used to strangle? I know because of the condition of the body (and parts) they could not pinpoint wounds around the neck...just wondering.

It was brought out in Grant's trial too. Many people thought the same way - that the other cord was used to strangle.

Are they stating the date of the purchase? I want to compare it to when he listed the Macbook on Craigslist.

Am I forgetting?

It was in his trial. I think it just sets the timeline, since nothing else significant ever came out about the power adapter. Maybe he needed it in order to sell it, since he posted the Macbook on Craigslist a day or two after the murder.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 4m

Whenever there's a murder the criminals go for bleach...its predictable...#AmandaHayes

Are they stating the date of the purchase? I want to compare it to when he listed the Macbook on Craigslist.

July, 14th, I think they said about 8:45 PM.

Guess I blanked on this info, I really do not remember it from GH's trip to court.
Thanks all for refreshing my memory!

July, 14th, I think they said about 8:45 PM.

Guess I blanked on this info, I really do not remember it from GH's trip to court.
Thanks all for refreshing my memory!

You're welcome and thank you too!

Here we go:

7/15 (12:55 PM) GH put his macbook on craigslist: 15in Macbook Pro - $1200, the listing was deleted, so appraently the macbook sold.

I'll say it again, I REALLY hope they bring in the Craigslist ads. Look at what busy little beavers Grant and Amanda were trying to come up with some money for their trip. And Sha testified at Grant's trial that her MOTHER bought all of the furniture when they moved back to Raleigh.

THU 7/14:

AH asks her 22 yr old daughter SE to come by the apt and pick up the children, take them to he (SE's) place to watch them for a few hours - which she did. Also asks SE to bring a vaccum cleaner they could use. At 11:45 AM GH and AH put a living room set for $1,000 on craigslist. At 3:16 Pm GH put this on craigslist: 2 Studio Monitors HSM80 - $450.

CM said she sent LA an email: 'If I don't hear back from you, I am going to the police in the morning.'

FRI 7/15:

(12:55 PM) GH put his macbook on craigslist: 15in Macbook Pro - $1200, the listing was deleted, so appraently the macbook sold.

Hope y'all don't mind if I join you. I've been busy speed-reading and listening and now I just need a good live feed. Can y'all help me with one?

Me too... and it's not the typical "continue watching" either. It completely cuts the audio out. Going to jump on another feed, this one is horrible.

I had the same thing, CrazytownUSA -- I was on WRAL's stream -- then it stopped cutting out & things were fine again. Who knoze??

If y'all are dying to see what the testimony is going to be you can watch some of Grant's trial testimony by the state which will pretty much cover 97% of what you'll see in this trial. There will be extra stuff for Laura but essentially the same evidence by the state. Grant's trial is still online on WRAL and it goes day by day. I bet even the witnesses line up pretty much the same as before.

Wild about Trials has a different link to a feed that doesn't freeze up. I'm off work now, so YIPPIE! Although, the governor of either NC or SC (might be SC) declared a state of emergency, so there might not be too much this afternoon or tomorrow.

There are usually issues with the WRAL feed in every trial. Buffering, the feed stops, etc. Go to ABC11 and they have a feed there. There are some others too (Wild About Trial sometimes).

I bet you are right Madeline. The one loose cannon is going to be Sha. Her testimony is needed by both sides and she is pivotal in this trial.

I'm set for the storm. I have chocolate, my nourishment of choice in dire winter conditions.

I bet you are right Madeline. The one loose cannon is going to be Sha. Her testimony is needed by both sides and she is pivotal in this trial.

She's already testified so she can't very well start changing the basic facts of the case. Whoever does her direct will keep her on track I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog