GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many words Laura has spoken that should have been heeded. So sad. :(

This witness is helping Amanda and the defense, IMVHO.

I think so too. She's confirming that Grant was not only completely controlling, but nuts. If Laura was sucked in by him, why is it unreasonable to believe that Amanda had the same vulnerability?

This is powerful testimony by Laura via her friend. I really hope that the prosecution has more evidence to show Amanda's guilt other than the acid dumping in Texas.

LOL..

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m

LORD...Grant wanted to start an empire with his offspring...is this dude for real?

#AmandaHayes

This is powerful testimony by Laura via her friend. I really hope that the prosecution has more evidence to show Amanda's guilt other than the acid dumping in Texas.

It looks to me like the lawyer wants to use the "battered women" syndrome defense, but common sense dictates that once she knew that she was married to a murderer, she should have snapped out of it and done the right thing. Even battered wives have to realize that if one wife is a victim of spousal homicide, it's only a matter of time before they could be next, that there is only one option if survival is the objective.

This witness is helping Amanda and the defense, IMVHO.

bbm

Ab.so.lute.ly, SurfieTX -- every word of it. That was my thought only a few minutes into it. <smh>.
icon8.gif

ETA: My only other thought is that if Laura could finally see this in GH -- altho only after the babies were born & GH threatened their lives which made her stay with him -- seems like AH could have seen the same, especially after he drained her of all (?) of her money. We'll have to see if the DT makes a big deal of this, which, IMO, is likely.

She did everything humanly possible that she knew how to do to get help and understanding what this madness was. It's just so very, very sad... :(

And hello?!? His father also has custody of her's and Amanda's kid(s)?!? WTF?!?

The prosecution objected to this testimony, and I understand why!

However, I'm going to assume that the prosecution will handle this.

I have a feeling, though, that the prosecutors held back stuff about Amanda during Grant's trial. She is not the same as Laura, I am sure. I doubt Laura would help him in the murder plot. She certainly wasn't the naïve young girl Laura was when she met him.

A little levity...OMG..HAHA!

Trial Diva Jen &#8482; &#8207;@TrialDivasJ 7m

Well now Grant can talk about his privates to a bunch of cellmates that may give a hoot...he can start an empire in prison. #AmandaHayes

The prosecution objected to this testimony, and I understand why!

However, I'm going to assume that the prosecution will handle this.

I have a feeling, though, that the prosecutors held back stuff about Amanda during Grant's trial. She is not the same as Laura, I am sure. I doubt Laura would help him in the murder plot. She certainly wasn't the naïve young girl Laura was when she met him.

Well, we see how HARD Laura fought to get away, went the legal route, and did everything possible, while Amanda did nothing AND she is older with more experience, as you said. It might boomerang.

Maybe grant should have tried an insanity defense, hearing and seeing those pesky aliens and all. j/k

Kenny Chesney was obsessed with Amanda, according to GH?! Did I hear that right?! LOL!

random thoughts:
I wonder if there is any way Grant is able to follow this trial?
I would love if Amanda Lamb could do another interview with Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95