GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution objected to this testimony, and I understand why!

However, I'm going to assume that the prosecution will handle this.

I have a feeling, though, that the prosecutors held back stuff about Amanda during Grant's trial. She is not the same as Laura, I am sure. I doubt Laura would help him in the murder plot. She certainly wasn't the naïve young girl Laura was when she met him.

I think Dr. Calloway's report will be very helpful in this. IIRC, she said Grant AND Amanda planned to "obliterate" Laura from the children's lives. I bet she said alot of interesting things about Amanda.

Sha! This is going to be very interesting!

Amanda's daughter for the newcomers.

Maybe this snow storm isn't going to happen after all.

Did I just hear them call Sha? Yay.

Sha! She looks annoyed at having to be there again. She has to testify the same as she did prior, right? Can't change her story?

Just about a days worth Seattle.
Started about 2 pm yesterday.
WRAL has everything uploaded already, as todays will be probably an hour or so after court ends.

Here is the page with the video so far-
http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/13329437/

BTW Croakerqueen has them on youtube also, if that is easier for you.

Thanksgiving of 2009 is when Sha realized they were in a relationship. They moved back to NYC in December of 2009. Sha wanted to go back to school.

Oh, wow.. Grant showed up on January 16, 2010 in NYC. Sha was not expecting him and she thinks Amanda bought his plane ticket. He showed up with 2 suitcases. Living in an apt.

I agree...

Pro-Democracy Esq. ‏@wycam1 1m

Wow! #AmandaHayes' daughter Shay's hatred of #GrantHayes is palpable.

May of 2010 Grant and Amanda moved to NC. (Just refreshing my memory)

Sha! This is going to be very interesting!

Amanda's daughter for the newcomers.

Thank you! I hadn't put that together. How old is Grant, Amanda ... and Laura when she was murdered?

Refresher from the past:

Background: GH and LA had been together since 2007. They have had two sons - one in 2008, the other in Aug 2009 while in the Virgin Islands. LA went stateside in Oct 2009 for medical care for the newborn, GH continued an affair with AS/AP, who operated a local art supply store on on St. John's. When it became clear GH was moving beyond LA into another relationship, LA did not return to the Virgin islands. With no job any longer, and no other source of income - she and the boys were taken in by GH's parents in Kinston, NC - 90 minutes from Raleigh.

LA starts updating and posting her resume in Jan 2010. GH and AS/AP moved from Virgin Islands to Manhatten (NY) in 2010, then to Raleigh in order to contest custody of the boys. In April 2010 GH and AS/AP married in Las Vegas. GH and AH won ex-parte custody of the boys from LA (due to her financial situation, and the fact that GH/AH were married).

Ooooooohhh, Judge Stephens hatin' on Greg Fishel's Doppler 5000!

(kidding)

So, Laura basically had 2 years with Grant and wised up about his "crazy," and Amanda had the same amount of time with him as well. Interesting.

I've got to get off of here, but one last thought...anyone find it interesting that when Sha was asked what her mother did for a living, she answered, "I don't know. We were always loved and taken care of?"

Thank you! I hadn't put that together. How old is Grant, Amanda ... and Laura when she was murdered?

Hayes, 34, is accused of killing Laura Jean Ackerson, the mother of his two preschool-age sons.

Amanda Hayes, 40, who married Grant Hayes in April 2010, is also accused in the murder case. Her trial is set for January.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/09/12/3189597/prosecutors-wrap-up-their-case.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/09/12/3189597/prosecutors-wrap-up-their-case.html

Sha was born when Amanda was 17, so that makes her 23 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member