GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox = guilty

Thanks, little sea-chiq.

Thoughts on this (briefly), anyone? Surprised? Happy? Sad? I haven't spent a lot of time on this one, but received a book about it for Christmas.

So it was in cash? I thought I saw him swipe a card?

This is a very good witness with receipts and video to back up. Very credible, imo.
Nothing the defense could do to shake her.

Court is through for the day.
Hold on, Laura.
More justice is coming.

So it was in cash? I thought I saw him swipe a card?

Hey wait a minute I saw him swipe a card there too. So what, was the card declined? And he had to call Mrs. Purse Strings at home to spend her money?

See ya'll tomorrow 9:30 a.m, est. Don't be late!

Just think, they spent $200+ to leave it in Texas. It would have been less than half that if they brought it back. All to haul tons of "fish bait" to Texas?

It I'd been the witness, I might have found that awfully hinky.

For so many reasons.

She financed this mission. I still think she orchestrated all of it. JMO.

Well, now, Boodles -- wait just a minnit -- it was GH who suggested they go to TX to see her sister -- her mother had died just recently, the baby & all. On her pocketbook, of course... He's ever so thoughtful about others. Mmmmppppffff.
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

This is a very good witness with receipts and video to back up. Very credible, imo.

Hold on, Laura.
More justice is coming.

Welcome

to

Websleuths

JusticeFever!!!

We're glad you're here!

Hold on, Laura.
More justice is coming.

:welcome4:

Well I have a question; maybe it will help me from having to listen to Sha's testimony all over again: Did the state ask her about the stuff missing from the bathroom; the curtain rod and the bath mats, the toilet seat cover? He said in opening statements she would testify to them being gone....but either I got distracted today while texting and emailing and I missed it...or the State didn't ask. Do you all remember G asking Sha about the missing items in the bathroom? TIA!! It's really important testimony...

Well I have a question; maybe it will help me from having to listen to Sha's testimony all over again: Did the state ask her about the stuff missing from the bathroom; the curtain rod and the bath mats, the toilet seat cover? He said in opening statements she would testify to them being gone....but either I got distracted today while texting and emailing and I missed it...or the State didn't ask. Do you all remember G asking Sha about the missing items in the bathroom? TIA!! It's really important testimony...

Yes, they asked. Then they asked Matt whether he had noticed the shower curtain, rugs, etc. in that bathroom in June. He said yes. So it is established that they were there, then gone. ;)

A light bulb just went off in my head. How would Grant know Laura would be "fish bait?" Did Amanda tell him about the creek prior?

A light bulb just went off in my head. How would Grant know Laura would be "fish bait?" Did Amanda tell him about the creek prior?

Surfie, no question in my mind. Taking Laura to Texas was because of the creek across the street from Karen Berry, IMO. GH was being literal when he used that phrase. It was part of their plan. :(

No doubt in my mind either, Boods. When she described the place to him -- which I assume she did -- I'll bet his fiendish, IMO, eyes lit up like Times Square on New Year's Eve. Grrrrr.

Thank goodness that they didn't stop on a couple of bridges on the way and dump her little body parts into a Louisiana swamp or two. (That might have let them get away with it... And it paints an awful picture in my mind...)
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members