GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaskins wants everyone else to do his job. He doesn't know the exhibit numbers. He even asked Boz to provide one of them. Do your job yourself, Mr. Late-to-the-Party! I don't like this dude.

Dumpster, either at their apt complex or at a shopping center. Remember, he bought lots of contractor trash bags.

I guess LE didn't pay attention to any garbage when Laura was just a missing person so no telling how difficult days or weeks later to locate the particular apartment complex's garbage at the city dump.

Anyone else getting the feeling Judge Stephens would like to get up and *smack* Mr. Gaskins?? :floorlaugh:

"Call this number TODAY? In 2014?

That defense attorney wanted to call a number right now, in court. The judge looks like he wants to throw a book at him. lol

Anyone else getting the feeling Judge Stephens would like to get up and *smack* Mr. Gaskins?? :floorlaugh:

"Call this number TODAY? In 2014?

:floorlaugh: I thought we might be getting ready to see the judge's eyes pop out of their sockets.

It looked like the Judge wanted to say.......you are freakin kidding, right???

:banghead::banghead:

:eek:fftopic: Knox sentenced to 28 1/2 years and Sollecito sentenced to 25 yrs.

I think Gaskins is pushing his limit today! lol

LOL, let him call...THEN have his (Gaskins) phone taken as evidence!

That will teach him.

That defense attorney wanted to call a number right now, in court. The judge looks like he wants to throw a book at him. lol

Sustained. IOW (by my translation) -- No favors, dude. You've used all yours....

WHAT is this all about with making phone calls in court?

no one knows what the defense is talking about......love it, judge told him to call his own witness to verify what he is wanting/saying.......LOL

He wanted a witness to make a phone call to see who would answer?

Oh! Gaskins wanted to make a phone call in court to see who would answer?
I am confused.

Has Amanda been in jail or on bail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members