GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the A.Knox verdict?? Can't get anything on WAT....

Barbie Latza Nadeau ‏@BLNadeau · 46 secs
Court clerk says verdict will be delivered between 9 and 9:30 tonight. #amandaknox

3-3:30 est

Originally Posted by Boodles
What's up with the cord?

Maybe used to strangle Laura?

Yes, this cord keeps bobbing up to the surface. Just because they bought a new one doesn't mean anything -- is there evidence of the old cord or was it found in the "wrong" place? I hope the PT has more than just a receipt for this new cord... Dunno

Yes, this cord keeps bobbing up to the surface. Just because they bought a new one doesn't mean anything -- is there evidence of the old cord or was it found in the "wrong" place? I hope the PT has more than just a receipt for this new cord... Dunno

By repeating "cord" before jury, an image is planted in their minds. Having a receipt is enough.

How did they spend all that money so fast?

Good question, Chelly -- Did GH's parents wonder about how they were paying rent, etc.? What did he tell them, or did they care, did they offer to help or were they "done" with helping?

I thought the new cord was one for the power saw not the computer? I imagined ol Grant and Amanda in moonlight with the power cord behind his mom's house, leading out to some desolute land out back and cutting up what was left of a human being in the dead of night.

Cuz a big question for me has been how did no apartment neighbor NOT hear the power saw for an extended period? Or was there testimony in GH's trial? I don't remember neighbors' testifying.

By repeating "cord" before jury, an image is planted in their minds. Having a receipt is enough.

If the Prosecution uses the same ME (from the second autopsy), she will testify that there is something amiss about the neck bones, IIRC correctly.

Brad Cooper gets new trial, new lawyers. More will be revealed at status hearing. Seal back up. Hopefully Judge will remove his Brad Cooper hat and reapply his Amanda Hayes hat and we'll be back in the saddle.

I read a tweet that it's going to be read at 4PM EST.

Thanks, Kimster -- so glad to see your "regular" avatar pic again, even with the sweet hearts floating around!! It's so .... well, you!

Am I the only one with trial back on and no sound?

ETA- OK, WRAL had no sound, ABC local is good. *Sigh*

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m

Jurors in #AmandaHayes are all still wearing their coats. You would think they could do something about the temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double