GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to expert driver's seat was up close to steering wheel, closer than what she thought a 5'9" person would select and passenger front seat back further than the driver's seat.

So Amanda drove Laura's car?

According to expert driver's seat was up close to steering wheel, closer than what she thought a 5'9" person would select and passenger front seat back further than the driver's seat.

Isn't Amanda the one who is 5'9, and Grant is 5'5?
I thought Sha said that, but I likely have it backwards.

I think my brain is working BACKWARDS today :facepalm:

Oh, wow, is there touch DNA from both of them in the car?

No, Grant is shorter than Amanda.

:seeya: I also recall Sha testifying to the fact that Grant was 5'5".

I don't know either but I think I remember Laura being 5'9". so maybe Grant likes tall, willowy women, so then that would make Grant the driver.

Did they say who's fingerprints and hair was found?

Darn I can't hear a word from the defense :banghead:

Oh, wow, is there touch DNA from both of them in the car?

They're just establishing proper chain of evidence on the prints -- the latent print expert will tell us the rest of it. But we are hearing about the driver's seat placement -- prolly too short for a 5'9" person. Interesting...

Witness says she was called out for a missing person so she assumed everything in the car belonged to the victim. WTH? What if the kidnapper was driving the victim's car?

She goes on to admit if she knew it was connected to a murder she would have been more through. OMG.

Witness says she was called out for a missing person so she assumed everything in the car belonged to the victim. WTH? What if the kidnapper was driving the victim's car?

She goes on to admit if she knew it was connected to a murder she would have been more through. OMG.

Triple :facepalm:

Triple :facepalm:

I'm wondering??? Remember the defense a month or two ago announcing new evidence had been found in the car... and then it came out that some forensic tech had left their hazard suit in the car...and I was just thinking I wonder if it was that unimpressive (IMO) state finger print expert.

I thought the new cord was one for the power saw not the computer? I imagined ol Grant and Amanda in moonlight with the power cord behind his mom's house, leading out to some desolute land out back and cutting up what was left of a human being in the dead of night.

Cuz a big question for me has been how did no apartment neighbor NOT hear the power saw for an extended period? Or was there testimony in GH's trial? I don't remember neighbors' testifying.

My theory is the sawing was done Thursday when Sha had the kids, which was mid-day. I believe they were on the top floor, and in an end unit. Most people work. They did it during the business day. Probably whoever lived below was not at home. JMO.

My theory is the sawing was done Thursday when Sha had the kids, which was mid-day. I believe they were on the top floor, and in an end unit. Most people work. They did it during the business day. Probably whoever lived below was not at home. JMO.

That sounds very plausible. I just think it is next to impossible not to leave some evidence of a dismemberment such as this. Flashbacks of too much 'Dexter' float in my head. Whatever did he and they do with the miles of plastic sheeting ....

Random thought. Sha said AH had a bf who went off the deep end when she broke up with him. He stalked her. AH had no problem packing up and moving from the VI to NYC. She wasn't a timid shrinking violet. She was in control of her life and the people in it, ala "no, Sha, do it now and stop being selfish."

And I would love to see some of her ex's testify (but not GH).

That sounds very plausible. I just think it is next to impossible not to leave some evidence of a dismemberment such as this. Flashbacks of too much 'Dexter' float in my head. Whatever did he and they do with the miles of plastic sheeting ....

Dumpster, either at their apt complex or at a shopping center. Remember, he bought lots of contractor trash bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim