GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
smh about the tweet that AH will not look at Sha. What a bi*ch. It's also stupid. The jurors are watching her scorn her own daughter.

CC ‏@courtchatter 3m

#AmandaHayes jurors had looks of 'shock' on their face when Grant's song was being played.

I wonder if Sha has any contact with her mom since Amanda was incarcerated?

So, Sha gave them the song. I never knew that.

Surfie, do you know what that means?
Did she get it from someone for him? She did not write it, correct? Did he write just the lyrics and not the music?

I missed her explanation, I was anticipating the song being played and getted scared!

Surfie, do you know what that means?
Did she get it from someone for him? She did not write it, correct? Did he write just the lyrics and not the music?

I missed her explanation, I was anticipating the song being played and getted scared!

My take was that Grant recorded it in the NYC apartment and she was present. She knew which CD it was on or where a copy of it was stored and she passed that info. on to LE.

Speaking of the custody of LA's boys -- is there any legal document granting GH's parents custody of the boys & of AH's daughter? Or are they just with them, so to speak? Anyone know?

I wonder if Sha has any contact with her mom since Amanda was incarcerated?

She saw her in the jail and Sha made a public statement shortly after that stating that her mom said something to the effect - I didn't do anything wrong. All I was doing was protecting the babies.

Speaking of the custody of LA's boys -- is there any legal document granting GH's parents custody of the boys & of AH's daughter? Or are they just with them, so to speak? Anyone know?

There must be something because Laura's dad tried to get custody at some point.

How did they spend all that money so fast?

Who's the mother and who's the daughter?! Twisted co-dependency. This is disturbing.

My take was that Grant recorded it in the NYC apartment and she was present. She knew which CD it was on or where a copy of it was stored and she passed that info. on to LE.

:tyou:

X-examination by Gaskins. Sha is still, as best she can, championing her, IMO, worthless mom. I hope Sha's husband is a good guy. She deserves some honest & loving treatment from somebody. (Am I getting suckered in by this young woman? I really don't think I am.)

This case has so many victims... Grrrrr
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

There must be something because Laura's dad tried to get custody at some point.

Must have been really something for the court to give custody to the murderer's parents instead of the victim's parent.

CC ‏@courtchatter 51s

#AmandaHayes appears to be crying as her daughter testifies.
Expand

Well, well...she could fit into any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010