GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, not knowing much about everyone's background, this young woman had a "piece of work" for a mother.

OMG, we have a screenshot of the towel behind the sofa in the sofa Craigslist ad. I'll track it down shortly.

I think I am going to spend the weekend watching the GH trial to familiarize myself with all this.

DANG! She is crushing her mother with this testimony. I just can't imagine being in her shoes.

What a poised, articulate young woman Sha is. Seems to me living with a selfish, self-serving woman like Amanda would have unbalanced most children, yet Sha doesn't display any oddness.

Ok, maybe I'm a sucker, but my heart is breaking for Sha. Her mother was emotionally manipulative/abusive, it seems. Everything was all about AH. How alone Sha might have felt.

Same here, Boodles -- I was getting ready to post that, although she is a bit hard to read, Sha sounds like she is telling the truth as she knows it. What a dutiful daughter -- giving up much of her free time to run all those errands, to keep the boys, not to be allowed to go to Texas, her mother almost totally ignoring her, etc. "I need you to do it now," and all that. What a good kid, as far as I can see at this point. What would AH have done without her?

Sha finally shows some positive, happy expression when shown pics of her and the boys -- big grins, bless her heart.

I think she's telling the truth.

It is driving me nuts that Sha says "Whenever" instead of "When" though....
Sorry for being a grammar Nazi, I get that from my Mom (Blame the parents ;)).

Are the defense attorneys awake and/or paying attention?

OMG! Broomstick Rider?

I STILL get that in my head sometimes :scared:
My son too, who knows nothing of this case. He overheard me listening to trial that day.

Can't understand most of song lyrics. Wonder if it is on YouTube?

So, Sha gave them the song. I never knew that.

Can't understand most of song lyrics.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8276829

The following lines are from the chorus. "My babies momma, don't talk to me. Don't want your drama. I got two kids by you; I can't take anymore from you."

The song continues with lyrics about their custody battle. "I would wake up every morning hoping one of us would go, but not me 'cause I'm paying the bills. Find another Sugar Daddy and a wallet with bills 'cause I know that you will when you finish trying to take my kids (unintelligible) that's how you is..."

The song also seems to include a warning for the young mother. "And then she wants me to pay her. You've lost your da-- mind. I put a price tag on your head. That's right. You must have told your attorney I got intentions on killing you. What? (unintelligible) Might stop me, but my bullets will get you soon. I've got my goons from way back. They still owe me money, told them you stayed at my mom's crib. Now ain't that funny?"

Think I may have seen Sha glance quickly over to area with her "so called Mom " this must be so difficult for her. Knowing full well that Amanda chose Grant over Sha time and time again. I say brave- strong girl !!

It is driving me nuts that Sha says "Whenever" instead of "When" though....
Sorry for being a grammar Nazi, I get that from my Mom (Blame the parents ;)).

It's been driving me bonkers too, I keep telling myself .."she means 'when', she means 'when'...lol

OMG! Broomstick Rider?

I STILL get that in my head sometimes :scared:
My son too, who knows nothing of this case. He overheard me listening to trial that day.

Darn! Now I've got that song in my head even though I can't understand the lyrics and I am more of a Gershwin-girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61