GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez I had my PC on mute :facepalm:
Was cleaning keyboard while we waited earlier....must have hit something.
NO wonder I did not hear anything the judge said :floorlaugh:

Glad you told me. Was beginning to think I imagined hearing the judge. WHAT???? Am I hallucinating now?:floorlaugh: Whew!

The judge should give her attorneys an hour's worth of community service for having wasted everyone's time and giving such baloney excuses for their tardiness.

The judge should give her attorneys an hour's worth of community service for having wasted everyone's time and giving such baloney excuses for their tardiness.

At least. I hope he does. Did they oversleep and just lie about it? Geez.

Amanda married her divorce lawyer, then divorced HIM?

Lawyers cannot read evidence into testimony unless it's something that both sides stipulate to. Evidence has to come in through a witness, per the rules.

Didn't watch GH trial.
Does anyone know if Sha has a reasonably "normal" life now? She seems well adjusted, but I am not experienced with the case.

Diamond necklace, Rolex, wedding rings from Nicki - pawned

Green/yellow diamond sold by Grant in NYC.

Lawyers cannot read evidence into testimony unless it's something that both sides stipulate to. Evidence has to come in through a witness, per the rules.

OK Madeline, I get that.

Not saying I still would not be irked if I was called in as a glorified orator though :giggle:

THU 7/14:

AH asks her 22 yr old daughter SE to come by the apt and pick up the children, take them to he (SE's) place to watch them for a few hours - which she did. Also asks SE to bring a vaccum cleaner they could use. At 11:45 AM GH and AH put a living room set for $1,000 on craigslist. At 3:16 Pm GH put this on craigslist: 2 Studio Monitors HSM80 - $450.

CM said she sent LA an email: 'If I don't hear back from you, I am going to the police in the morning.'

FRI 7/15:

(12:55 PM) GH put his macbook on craigslist: 15in Macbook Pro - $1200, the listing was deleted, so appraently the macbook sold.

(6:30 PM) according to Patsy Hayes (GH's mother), GH called her to complain that LA never showed up at the Sheetz in Wilson to pick up the boys for the weekend as is the norm per the current custody arrangements. PH says he was frustrated and the boys were hot. PH says GH asked her to call LA or go see if she was at her residence/office (both LA and PH live in Kinston). *note that this day 7/15 was actually the coolest day of the month and the coolest day since 30 days prior (86 high). The rest of the week was very, very hot...so in hindsight would recall the week as excessively hot but it was not that FRI*

CM (business partner) calls Kinston Police to report LA missing.

CC ‏@courtchatter 2m

Jurors are taking a lot of notes. #AmandaHayes will not look at her daughter on the stand.

They should have been held in contempt. I'm serious. That was flagrantly disrespectful. It was published in the media! They had personal voice and mails. Unbelievable.

The good Judge may not be through with them yet -- and if he is, I'm bettin' he won't let them have another "ignore." And yes, Boodles, very disrespectful to all those jurors who were there on time, the PT and Sha, even their own client, the clerk, etc., etc., and the Senior Resident Superior Court Judge Stephens. What got hold of them?? Mmmmm, not too smart, IMO. <smh>
icon8.gif

Ok, maybe I'm a sucker, but my heart is breaking for Sha. Her mother was emotionally manipulative/abusive, it seems. Everything was all about AH. How alone Sha must have felt.

I know nothing about Amanda's daughter, but I am immensely impressed with her as a witness.

MON 7/11:

GH and AH list an antique on craigslist: Continental walnut Halltree 1880 - $2,000

Sold or taken to Texas? I cannot remember.

Anyone know who has custody now of the three children?

Ok, maybe I'm a sucker, but my heart is breaking for Sha. Her mother was emotionally manipulative/abusive, it seems. Everything was all about AH. How alone Sha must have felt.

Absolutely! She was expected to respond to her mother's demands at the drop of a hat. I have a feeling that there is a lot of resentment in her for both her mother and Grant.

Sha ' it was very odd that the house smelled of bleach. My mom doesn't use bleach to clean it gives us ???'

It gives them what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member