GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the defense is going to bring up the issue of her relationship with her mother on cross if her testimony is in any way detrimental to her mother. We might learn more at that point.

To me Sha looks thoroughly pizzed at having to be there in any way, shape, or form. She looked similarly during GH's trial. She's probably a "let the chips fall where they may" type of gal. She barely acknowledged her mother when she was asked to point her out in the courtroom. Not a look of endearment there.

I suspect Sha blames GH more but is livid at her mother for getting involved with such a loser in the first place and ruining the lives of 3 young children forever.

I totally agree with you. The only time Sha even remotely smiled is when she talked about the kids.

Her lawyers are missing in action. lololololololol

Maybe they bailed and took up a new career selling used cars?

Uh oh, Judge Stephens is not a happy camper right now.

I agree Cherry, she appears to be emotionless. I wonder if that is the only way she can get through this & not fall to pieces. IIRC, in an interview just after her mother's arrest, she was supportive of her mother & believed her mother would be cleared.

Judge was ready to start then announced 20 minute recess because attorneys were not present?
Sounded like he apologized to jury saying I take responsibility for this, then dismissed them. Then, he announced for the record that the courthouse was open yesterday. He was there. Others were there. Anyone wanting information about court and case status could have called the courthouse. He not pleased.

My condolences, CarolinaMoon, on the loss of your precious kitty. A piece of our heart goes with our pets. I still miss my golden and always will.

Well, oops.... It looks like AH's attys were unclear about the court-resume time today. I saw that the clerk was on the phone and the audio cut in to let us hear that JS was dismissing the jury until the attorneys show up. He also put in the record that anyone could have called the courthouse to see what hours they were to be in session. AH has gone back with a deputy to wherever it is they go to await being brought in to the courtroom. JS is a bit irked, methinks.

CC ‏@courtchatter 4m

#AmandaHayes defense team won't be there for another 20 mins. Judge calls recess until then.

Judge was ready to start then announced 20 minute recess because attorneys were not present?

Yes Chelly, amandaland table - no lawyers. Only heard a little audio, the judge sounded annoyed.

So sorry, Carolina Moon, here's some hugs and a Kleenex.

Don't the defense attorneys live in Chapel Hill? Maybe a wreck on I-40? Although if I was the defense attorney, I might have got a room at the Marriott since there were WARNINGS about ice plastered everywhere yesterday.

I enjoyed seeing her sit there alone though.:blushing:

It seems that AH's atty's hv not arrived, judge said everyone could pull up the info even yesterday to see who was open who was not....

So we are waiting for them to arrive. ForShame yes?

Thanks for the condolences. Yoda was my BFF for nearly 14 years. My two one-year-olds are doing a good job of comforting me.

I don't get how experienced lawyers would trek all the way home and face the chance of missing the trial time. I love waiting, don't all of you? (sarcasm intended).

I agree Cherry, she appears to be emotionless. I wonder if that is the only way she can get through this & not fall to pieces. IIRC, in an interview just after her mother's arrest, she was supportive of her mother & believed her mother would be cleared.

I know! She was so unreadable to me. Flat Affect, I wonder if she has suffered issues; being her daughter and all. She almost spoke of GH with contempt I will say that...Esp when he "just showed up; two bags"...that was when I saw a slight flash of anger from her. Other than that....I got nothin!
:seeya:

Hey It is great to see you all, I'm so grateful to still be here!
:rose:

Thanks for the condolences. Yoda was my BFF for nearly 14 years. My two one-year-olds are doing a good job of comforting me.

I don't get how experienced lawyers would trek all the way home and face the chance of missing the trial time. I love waiting, don't all of you? (sarcasm intended).

I'm so sorry you lost your baby. We lost ours a year ago Jan and I still miss him horribly. Cherry keeps me hoppin though. There was no court yesterday so you didn't miss anything. There better be court today. Mebbe the lady with the birds nest in her hair will show up at least combed today. Given all the extra time and all hehehe:blushing:

It seems that AH's atty's hv not arrived, judge said everyone could pull up the info even yesterday to see who was open who was not....

So we are waiting for them to arrive. ForShame yes?

Those dimwits need OUR demwit. -g

Ok to fill in time here, how many husbands has she had? So far:

1. Scott Elmer
2. Ron Adamson (sp? - from GH trial, this was her divorce attorney)
3. Nicky Smith
4. GH

Anyone know of any others?

Sounded like he apologized to jury saying I take responsibility for this, then dismissed them. Then, he announced for the record that the courthouse was open yesterday. He was there. Others were there. Anyone wanting information about court and case status could have called the courthouse. He not pleased.

Chelly did you have sound?
I had WAT on and there was nothing.

Morning All :seeya:

CMoon, sorry to hear about your cat. Never easy to lose a pet :(.
ETA- Oh just saw the post with your cats name...Yoda, What a fitting name for a cat. Again, so sorry though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon