GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this defense lawyer watch the Jason Young trial and think that confusing the jury with mileage would ensure a mistrial?

OMG I was JUST about to post if she gets a retrial out of this.... :maddening:

Is defense stalling so he has the evening to brief the witness?

This defense is already not going well. There were purchases at gas stations, but that doesn't mean that only gas was purchased ... so what do the receipts have to do with anything?

What's the purpose of this ... to demonstrate that Amanda couldn't have made the trip to the body location and back, so the photo of Amanda dumping boxes of whatever it was she was dumping, is fake?

For a moment I wondered if the defense wasn't trying to show that AH and GH (for that matter) could not have made the trip based on the receipts. So the resulting sightings of both in Texas and finding the remains of Laura Ackerson is all a figment in our imaginations. :hills:

Grant's parents run a daycare? ... and they raised a monster? I hope the place has since been shut down.

Next def will a photo of his house.

What's the building in the background? Is that a church ... crosses in the windows? ... a hospital?

what is the relevance of showing photos of old houses?

Next def will a photo of his house.

I'm now convinced that there are a lot of run-down dilapidated buildings in the area and it's a sketchy area with chained up dogs.

Defense: "Now that house has a for sale sign on it doesn't it. Thank you sir, that's all I have on that."

He's back to the use of cell phones voice messaging for drug deals

Witness: "I use a code when I phone the call center to retrieve the message"

What in the world is the defense trying to say!

Can anyone understand what the point?

to induce a stupefied trance like state in the members of the jury. So they leave the courthouse after the day and can't recall their names or addresses and they go wandering off never to be seen again...

Can anyone understand what the point?

to induce a stupefied trance like state in the members of the jury. So they leave the courthouse after the day and can't recall their names or addresses and they go wandering off never to be seen again...

My work isn't all that interesting, but I'm tempted to get back to it because it makes a lot more sense than this.

The defense is trying to convince the jury that AH knew nothing, because GH took the body to Kinston to dismember (remember, AH was at Chick-Fil-A and didn't know that Laura was dead!).

He didn't of course, but that's where they're going. GH did the "deed" at one of these "properties" in Kinston, thus using all that gas on the back-and-forth trips between Raleigh and Kinston. AH is an innocent victim, don't you know...

Defense: "Now that house has a for sale sign on it doesn't it. Thank you sir, that's all I have on that."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now doesn't that decide it for the crowd on this board? She's innocent of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95