GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you note....that's because LAURA WAS A NICE PERSON.

Ohhh the little water bottle has taken a new position, on the angeled podium.

Will it survive???

SleepKeyboard.gif

Forget Manhattan to Raleigh. She was gonna end up in KINSTON! She made sure that was not going to be her fate (unless she gets sent to a prison there!)

And I hated the way she spoke about her deceased mother..the smirking snide comment about everyone getting "stuck" with her. What a biatch. And even if her mother was an evil monster, who speaks that way about their mother when they're facing a murder charge and trying to woo the jury?

She's like the women that just use other women in the guise of friendship. You know...those...we all know one or two of those.

Update little water bottle has now left the viewing frame, it has returned to the opposite side of the stack of papers.

Gaskins should have gotten a haircut. He looks unkempt to me.

IMO the defense should have let the young man attorney at their table give the close. The one or two times I heard him argue a point, he was good.

The Father Christmas act is not working to sway the jury. IMO

Good morning all! I missed a few days but all caught up... not sure I can handle listening anymore to Gaskins flip through paper and read verbatim things we heard many times. Does he know how this works? LOL

Oh...the dreaded phone records. Make it stop!

Oh Gaskins was there at the apartment at the moment of the murder. This should be good or not.

OMG he is obsessed with this voice mail number.
Has he EVER stated what it could mean?
Gaskins has had this burr in his butt since day 1, like it is what breaks the case.
To date I am not hearing that it means diddly squat.

Yeah Gaskins let's talk about the autopsy and the stab wound in the fourth (IIRC) rib. Is that from the rug tripping too?

He's now simply reciting Amanda's story. Jury's heard that already. When does he do something original?

Little water bottle has remade an appearance.
v19j.png

Amanda should demand a mistrial due to incompetent representation. Sorry, I suddenly pity Amanda for choosing this guy. In recent years, she has picked herself some looses.

Has anyone seen a worse defense attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97